Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

እረ ጉራጌዎች ሊጫረሱ ነው? ውስጥ ለውስጥ ለካ ይናናቃሉ? ።።።።።።ጉራጌን የጠሉበት ምክንያት ምንድነው?

Post by Abaymado » 14 Aug 2022, 12:46

እኔ ስለ ጉራጌ ምንም የማቀው ነገር የለም ነበር : ጉራጌ ሥራ ብቻ ነው የሚወደው ሲባል ሰምቻለሁ:: ግን ለካ እርስ በራሳቸው ይበላላሉ?? እነሱ ማን ሆነው ነው አንዱ አንዱን የሚንቀው?
ወለኔ መስቃን ምናምን ጉራጌን ሲሰድቡ መስማት የተለመደ ሆነ:: ታድያ ጉራጌ ማነው? የቀረ ጎሳ አለ?

ቪዲዮውን ብናየው ጥሩ ነው::

EwnetYashenifal

Re: እረ ጉራጌዎች ሊጫረሱ ነው? ውስጥ ለውስጥ ለካ ይናናቃሉ? ።።።።።።ጉራጌን የጠሉበት ምክንያት ምንድነው?

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 14 Aug 2022, 13:07

መናናቅማ፥ በዓለም ውስጥ ያሉ ብሔረሰቦች ውስጥ ያለ ነገር ነው። ጉራጌ ላይ ብቻ ለምን ተለጠፈ። አንተ ራስህ፥ አዲስ አበባን የሞላትን ጉራጌን አላውቀውም፥ ጉራጌ ማነውና ስትል፤ ይሄ ራሱ ንቀት አይደለም? የገጠር ሰው ነህ መሰለኝ።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Aug 2022, 13:15

ክትፎ ጥርግ አድርገህ እየበላህ፣ ጉራጌን አላውቅም ስትል አታፍርም። Or be specific.

Abaymado wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 12:46
እኔ ስለ ጉራጌ ምንም የማቀው ነገር የለም ነበር : ጉራጌ ሥራ ብቻ ነው የሚወደው ሲባል ሰምቻለሁ:: ግን ለካ እርስ በራሳቸው ይበላላሉ?? እነሱ ማን ሆነው ነው አንዱ አንዱን የሚንቀው?
ወለኔ መስቃን ምናምን ጉራጌን ሲሰድቡ መስማት የተለመደ ሆነ:: ታድያ ጉራጌ ማነው? የቀረ ጎሳ አለ?

ቪዲዮውን ብናየው ጥሩ ነው::

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Aug 2022, 07:40

አቶ ክብሪት - የቱጋ ነው የተጫረሱት? They are just debating about their identities, which is a healthier thing compared to those blindly flocking as a herd. Stay out of their internal matters and let them figure out their differences.

Abaymado wrote:
24 Aug 2022, 07:24
ጊራጌ ምን ተረፈ?

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 24 Aug 2022, 08:05

Selam/ wrote:
24 Aug 2022, 07:40
አቶ ክብሪት - የቱጋ ነው የተጫረሱት? They are just debating about their identities, which is a healthier thing compared to those blindly flocking as a herd. Stay out of their internal matters and let them figure out their differences.

Abaymado wrote:
ጊራጌ ምን ተረፈ?

Horus, they are asking independent state and want to seclude from Gurage, and where is Gurage's place?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Aug 2022, 09:16

First, I am not Horus.
Second, there is no “they” here. These are random individuals streaming political arguments in social media as though they are representing their clans. I personally don’t give a fvck to any of ER tribalist forumers and Facebook, Twitter & TikTok bullshits. The illiterate people on the ground are way better than all of these lunatics combined and therefore that’s what my ears primarily want to listen to.
Abaymado wrote:
24 Aug 2022, 08:05
Selam/ wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
ጊራጌ ምን ተረፈ?

Horus, they are asking independent state and want to seclude from Gurage, and where is Gurage's place?

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 24 Aug 2022, 12:16

Selam/ wrote:
24 Aug 2022, 09:16
First, I am not Horus.
Second, there is no “they” here. These are random individuals streaming political arguments in social media as though they are representing their clans. I personally don’t give a fvck to any of ER tribalist forumers and Facebook, Twitter & TikTok bullshits. The illiterate people on the ground are way better than all of these lunatics combined and therefore that’s what my ears primarily want to listen to.
Abaymado wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
ጊራጌ ምን ተረፈ?

Yes you are Horus, every and then you found yourself on Horus's post and and irritated when Horus attacked. In some of your comment or post we notice that you used Horus's phrases.
Horus is a terrible gurage having many nick with different unmatched personalities. DefendtheTruth is another his nick who have been fighting for gallas but these days after his interest was not preserved or may be he is exposed as a Horus , he stopped posting or commenting.

Well in order to judge whether just random people are speaking about their identity in Gurage killil,we should ask the mass or we should have referendum on the area. But from what I saw even Silte has great disregard for Gurages and doesn't want to associate with them. the list can go because most of the people haven't got the opportunity to speak.

let's wait and see.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 Aug 2022, 13:35

ሆረስ ከዚህ ቀደም አባማዶ ብሎ ራሱን የሚጠራውን ጉድ የሴተኛ አዳሪ እንግዴ ልጅ ብሎ ስለገለጸው፣ በዚያ ንዴት ተቀስቅሶ የጉራጌ ሳይኮሲስ በሽታ ወደቅበት፣ አባይማዶ ማለት ነው። እናም ባሁን ወቅት ሙሉ ግዜና ህይወቱን የሚሰዋው ስለጉራጌ በመቃዠትና በመለጠፍ ነው። ይመችህ በሉት

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Aug 2022, 14:45

Don’t expect Selam to waste time with an inimical bullheaded dolt. Keep calling me Horus or whatever your porous brain oozes.
Abaymado wrote:
24 Aug 2022, 12:16
Selam/ wrote:
24 Aug 2022, 09:16
First, I am not Horus.
Abaymado wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
ጊራጌ ምን ተረፈ?

Yes you are Horus, every and then you found yourself on Horus's post and and irritated when Horus attacked. In some of your comment or post we notice that you used Horus's phrases.
Horus is a terrible gurage having many nick with different unmatched personalities. DefendtheTruth is another his nick who have been fighting for gallas but these days after his interest was not preserved or may be he is exposed as a Horus , he stopped posting or commenting.

Well in order to judge whether just random people are speaking about their identity in Gurage killil,we should ask the mass or we should have referendum on the area. But from what I saw even Silte has great disregard for Gurages and doesn't want to associate with them. the list can go because most of the people haven't got the opportunity to speak.

let's wait and see.