Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Jaegol

Re: How I got my 2021 Challenger Hellcat for Free

Post by Jaegol » 13 Aug 2022, 22:04

Congratulations man! I’m in the same shape and I will look into it …👍👏🏼👍
Roman wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 16:20
This is purely an educational post to tell you how you can get expensive cars for free but it requires for one to own a business. I work 9-5 remotely for a software engineering company and since 2018 I have been investing in real estate. Right now I own about 4 condos and the trick is to start with one and save as much as you can and then get a second mortgage loan. You then basically continue reinvesting 50% of profits on purchasing your second unit and then third unit. (Important tip: Put the other 50% of profits in a high yield savings account for downturns or unexpected repairs)...... 8) 8) 8)

Before you commit to it there's lots of research:

A. First you have to be in a state that's pro-landlords.
B. Second you have to know the laws in your city.
C. Focus on condos and not houses because houses are more expensive to maintain.
D. Understand how to market your company online.

Once you know all of that:

A. Create an LLC
B. Purchase a home under the LLC and take a mortgage loan for it and put 20% down.
C. In two years you should purchase your second condo with the profits generated from your second condo. - You will put 20% and take another loan.

How to get the car of your dreams - (Use the car exclusively for business and you're able to depreciate it 100% on your taxes and that includes insurance, gasoline, and maintenance cost). - The car is now basically free and once it fully depreciates in about 4 years I can start using it for my personal purposes.

This baby has 620 horsepower.