Selam/

The sheer power of Kenenisa Bekele over Mo Farah

Post by Selam/ » 13 Aug 2022, 07:03

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: The sheer power of Kenenisa Bekele over Mo Farah

Post by Ethoash » 13 Aug 2022, 10:13

Salam,

this is 7 years ago when Kenenisa was 27 years old now he is to old and Eliud KipchoGe, 24 in this race that means both were at their prime today Kenenise Bekele is 40 years old and he start losing race and

like old lion the sport commission started abusing him by not selecting him for Ethiopian Olympic squad for Tokyo. A huge blow for the 39-year-old, who had hoped to compete at what may have been his fourth and last Games. Unfortunately, he was not selected for the Olympic Games in Tokyo in 2021 before that He pulled out of the 2020 London marathon with injury. KB (Kenenisa Bekele) protest at the selection process for Ethiopia's Olympic marathon team. ማን ሊስማው ነው። Eliud Kipchoge defeated him many time over in marathon... sorry Kenenisa Bekele is the best at his prime but all this behind him ...

instad of BK i am interested with James Kwalia C'Kurui is an athlete who represents Qatar after switching from his homeland Kenya. Specializing in the 3000 and 5000 meters....

now the math KB make 70,000 USD
WHILE James Kwalia C'Kurui 3rd place make million dollar running for Qatar ... KB now his older and not at his prime he can't even command higher pay even Ethiopian Sport commission doesn't want him so what i was keep saying was imagine had he run for Qatar he would have been worth 100 million dollars even closed to billion dollar .... i hope the new athletes learn from this and make their move before their prime time over