Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

The user “Ethiopian” is exposed

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Aug 2022, 00:57

First of all, I remeber saying Amharas shouldn’t live with Welega and Arsi baboons in 2019 and this “Ethiopian” user said “beautiful Amharas will stay in Oromia” bla bla bla

Now he said he recently traveled to Gojjam while support OlF and falsely claiming to be Oromara. Gojjam the land of peace and tolerance huh why visit amhara land why don’t you go to Killer gedaye massacre land of Welega instead??? How many roads on your way to Welega will be filled with theifs terroirsts bribers and suspicious cartels? Go to your Welega and stay away from civilised amhara

He acts like Jalmaro didn’t make a deal with TPLF in 2021 just as always Welega Shene use fear mongering as their main tactic.

this user is behind amhara genocide in Welega. Pretending to be Ethiopian while supporting anti Ethiopian terrorists. Pretending to be pro amara while supporting the endangering of Amhara and Ethiopia

I think this user is Sadacha Macha

Wedi
Member+

Re: The user “Ethiopian” is exposed

Post by Wedi » 13 Aug 2022, 02:29

Noble Amhara wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 00:57
I think this user is Sadacha Macha
Definitely he is Galla, whether he is Sadacha Macha or else doesn't matter. He is trying to cover his Gallaness with the the nick name “Ethiopian” :lol: :lol: