Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

No UN, no USA no EU, no AU, no tigray and no god can force or tell Eritrea to…

Post by Cigar » 12 Aug 2022, 22:56

Yes, no power even god can’t force, demand or ask Eritrea to leave Ethiopian territory aka tigray except the the friendly, sovereign nation of Ethiopia.

Tigray is Ethiopian and only Ethiopia has the mandate to tell Eritrea to leave the agames aka Ethiopia’s territories. Eritrea is not there to fight with a sovereign Ethiopian nation. It is there to help Ethiopia to destroy woyane which Ethiopia blacklisted as terrorists.
Tigray, UN, the USA, EU or AU or god can’t tell Eritrea to vacate tigray aka Ethio region.
We will leave the time a friendly sovereign nation (Ethiopia) tells us to do so.
Until Ethiopia does so we will continue to make the ungrateful agames lives miserable, including screwing the mothers, sisters and daughters of the agames who are in this site.
Of course with double condoms.
If you don’t like it, stop begging your masters to evict Eritrea and dare to cross our borders like the idiot, dumb a’ss, illiterate ethioarse aka ethioash says…….like the last time he will soon will eat his vomit and disappear from this site like adwusha anyway.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: No UN, no USA no EU, no AU, no tigray and no god can force or tell Eritrea to…

Post by TesfaNews » 12 Aug 2022, 23:02

Badme Triangle is not Ethiopia!

Cigar

Re: No UN, no USA no EU, no AU, no tigray and no god can force or tell Eritrea to…

Post by Cigar » 12 Aug 2022, 23:16

Did I say Badime you weasel?
The funfunat agames are not saying Badime either. They are talking about other areas our forces are having fun from.
They are saying “we have to get out of tigray”.
I never heard any agame mentioning Badime.
What the fu’ck are you insinuating?

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 12 Aug 2022, 23:26

ERitrean Defence Forces are not in Tigrai Proper. So the allegations about Eritrean soldiers being in Ethiopia are false
Cigar wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 23:16
Did I say Badime you weasel?
The funfunat agames are not saying Badime either. They are talking about other areas our forces are having fun from.
They are saying “we have to get out of tigray”.
I never heard any agame mentioning Badime.
What the fu’ck are you insinuating?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Aug 2022, 00:01

So go tell all your agame family members, your woyane terrorists leaders and your agame medias who are spreading the news daily.
Go to your media and debate them. Tell them what you are telling me.
If you are telling me that you are not hearing them claiming such then yes you are a weasel.
Whether we are there or not there but I am hearing them say such I am telling them to read what my post said.