Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Thank you "WUNAT" Emberke Unet: Independent Tigray party refuted the bogus lies the party participated with Obasanjo

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Aug 2022, 17:57

Today report from another we trust very much "Jstudio" said.......Tigray leaders and the fascist leaders met. This is auctioning Tigray, why on earth with a normal brain to see things clearly cannot tell the fascist that we do not need to meet, we already agreed to provide what you promised to do and the game is over, if not then there is nothing to accomplish with born liars, no value, no culture, no shame for their own ethnic to meet and open our mouth. They should have said go to hell.

When I heard the report, I just felt not to believe any Tigrayan regardless because the person I trusted more than my own self is Yohannes Mehari and to allow his party to participate with Obasanjo organized by Demeke Mekonen was shocking to Tigrayans who trusted independent party is the home of ultimate nationalist Tigrayans and well educated hope of Tigray future party. As we perceived them they came out in full force and refuted it and they do not have any representative in Addis Ababa. They even went further to assert their true nationalist Tigrayans, they do not believe the solution of Tigray is Addis Ababa and they do not like to talk any Tigray issues in a very hostile soil with genocide criminals.

Tigrayans must see now, this is what all Tigrayans should expect from honest, fearless nationalist Tigrayan leaders, no wishy washy business with Amhara or any other fascists, Tigray problems must be solved in Tigray soil by "Deqi Tigray". I have been desterved for the last 24 hours but thank you for coming out and assured all Tigrayans, your value is your fathers value of King of Kings Yohannes, Raesi Alula, Hayolem and Amoray, no compromise and no hidden agenda to auction Tigray.

I wish Raesi Gebrekidan Desta watched below video from his beloved sons, he would have elated and most joyful to his ears as our ears have been opened up to listen to it over and over.

ኢትዮጵያ ማለት

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Thank you "WUNAT" Emberke Unet: Independent Tigray party refuted the bogus lies the party participated with Obasanj

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Aug 2022, 00:18

You must investigate this who did it, if the other parties did it then why they included you???