Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta

Why do Beavers Build Dams?

Post by Fiyameta » 12 Aug 2022, 12:42

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Why do Beavers Build Dams?

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Aug 2022, 13:05

Imagine if all these dams were tall buildings. One average size of the dam required six 25 stories of building material and financial capacity and multiplied that by 785 dams; some of the dams are large dams. Eritrea would have more than 3000 at least 25 stories of high-rise buildings across the country. However, we chose to build the priorities: national security, food security, and human capital.

The fact is

Hands down, Eritrea is The only African nation under True transformation, And the whole nation’s construction is going on by Eritreans for Eritrea.

Fact

Eritrea will produce more and has cleansed itself. Since 2004 from the jaw of western expired wheat misery exporters, so-called aid and neocons infection, and from now on, Eritrea will never go hungry or beg for food. We defeat the evils!!

As we always say: IQ matters, and Eritrea has it abundantly
Last edited by Fed_Up on 12 Aug 2022, 13:12, edited 1 time in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 12 Aug 2022, 13:07

The year's funniest music video.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 12 Aug 2022, 14:32

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 12 Aug 2022, 14:45

Thanks, Fiyameta!
ዲጋ ምስላም in Gergera...
Please wait, video is loading...

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Aug 2022, 14:48

It's unfortunate that the illiterate minority Tribal junta had led Ethiopia for 30 long years, sûcked to bone mama Ethiopia and all it gets adored and enslaved by all ugly evil neocons to find the water tower of Africa; Ethiopia stayed in Red, which means it cannot provide clean water to its population. :oops:
Fiyameta wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 14:32

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 12 Aug 2022, 14:59

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Aug 2022, 15:10

እናንተ ስዎች ግድብና ሐይድሮ ዳም ለዩ ፣ የኢትዬዽያ ግድብ ፣ በተለምዶ ግድብ ይባላል እንጂ የኤሌትሪክ አመንጪ ግድብ ነው። ድግሞ በእንግሊዘኛው ግደብ የሚባለው ዝም ብሎ ውሃ የሚይዝ ግድብ ማለት ነው። ኤሌትሪክ አያመነጭም

know the difference between water reservoir and vs hydro power dam...

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 12 Aug 2022, 15:15

"Beavers are devoted to their work as dam builders and they are born equipped and ready for the job. With powerful jaws and strong teeth, they fell trees in order to build homes and dams, often changing their environment in ways few other animals can. In fact, the idioms "busy as a beaver" and "eager beaver" are synonymous with being industrious and hardworking."

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 12 Aug 2022, 15:23

:P :P :P

Last edited by Fiyameta on 12 Aug 2022, 15:38, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Aug 2022, 15:38

who build a better dam Beavers or an Eritrean

Last edited by Ethoash on 12 Aug 2022, 16:44, edited 1 time in total.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 12 Aug 2022, 16:40

Fed_Up wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 13:05
Imagine if all these dams were tall buildings. One average size of the dam required six 25 stories of building material and financial capacity and multiplied that by 785 dams; some of the dams are large dams. Eritrea would have more than 3000 at least 25 stories of high-rise buildings across the country. However, we chose to build the priorities: national security, food security, and human capital.

The fact is

Hands down, Eritrea is The only African nation under True transformation, And the whole nation’s construction is going on by Eritreans for Eritrea.

Fact

Eritrea will produce more and has cleansed itself. Since 2004 from the jaw of western expired wheat misery exporters, so-called aid and neocons infection, and from now on, Eritrea will never go hungry or beg for food. We defeat the evils!!

Fed

I beg to differ assuming that you are talking about the Ethiopian Renaissance Dam. Regardless of who started it and what the motive behind it was at the time it started, this is an extraordinary achievement for Ethiopia. Once it achieves its full potential it has the capacity to light up every household in the country. Massive projects including agricultural, industrial and other sectors of the economy will have non-stop supply of power year in year out. Moreover, Ethiopia will be able to export electricity to neighbouring countries, generating hard currency in the process. If this is not the priority of all priorities I don't what is.
Eritrea could be one of the beneficiaries of this project. When the cost of energy is skyrocketing in the world it becomes a no-brainer for Eritrea to import cheaper and readily available electricity from Ethiopia? Eritrea could also exchange this with free port services.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Aug 2022, 16:49

Asmara wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 16:40
Fed_Up wrote:

Fed

I beg to differ assuming that you are talking about the Ethiopian Renaissance Dam.
Ato Asmara

don't waste your time with Feedup he is not Eritrean ...

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 12 Aug 2022, 16:53

The closest town to the GERD is Omedla, Qwara in Western Gondar Zone Amhara Region its 80 KM North of the Hydro dam and is best fit to have power lines going to Metemma-Abdurafi-Humera and then to Eritrea-OmarHajir-Tesseney-Barentu-Asmara-Massawa in exchange Amhara and Ethiopian Government can use Port Massawa for Economic Activity and make Massawa very busy port

Asmara wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

The fact is

Fact

Fed

I beg to differ assuming that you are talking about the Ethiopian Renaissance Dam. Regardless of who started it and what the motive behind it was at the time it started, this is an extraordinary achievement for Ethiopia. Once it achieves its full potential it has the capability to light up every household in the country. Massive projects including agricaltural, industrial and other sectors of the economy will have non-stop supply of power year in year out. Moreover, Ethiopia will be able to export electricity to neighbouring countries, generating hard currency in the process. If this is not the priority of all priorities I don't what is.
Eritrea could be one of the beneficiaries of this project. When the cost of energy is skyrocketing in the world it becomes a no-brainer for Eritrea to import cheaper and readily available electricity from Ethiopia? Eritrea could also exchange this with free port services.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 12 Aug 2022, 16:57

Ethoash wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 16:49
Asmara wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Fed

I beg to differ assuming that you are talking about the Ethiopian Renaissance Dam.
Ato Asmara

Ethio

Sorry, Fed is my Eritrean brother. We may have differing views from time to time and that is absolutely fine, but one thing we will always agree on is the stand we have on TPLF. We want them (mind you not the Tigray people but TPLF as an org) destroyed so we can all live in peace.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Aug 2022, 17:05

በውክልናው ጦርነት የፈሰሰው የኛ የተጋሩ ደም ቢገደብ የሕዳሴ ግድብ ይሞላው ነበር። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Aug 2022, 17:16

Asmara wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 16:57
Ato Asmara

[/quote]

Ethio

Sorry, Fed is my Eritrean brother. We may have differing views from time to time and that is absolutely fine, but one thing we will always agree on is the stand we have on TPLF. We want them (mind you not the Tigray people but TPLF as an org) destroyed so we can all live in peace.
[/quote]

Asmara

i respect your stand with Feedup, but how are u going to destroy so that u can have peace. u don't think it is oxymoron .... because if u want to destroy TPLF then u have to start war if u start war how could u have peace...?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Aug 2022, 17:21

Asmara wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 16:57
Ethoash wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 16:49

Ato Asmara

Ethio

Asmara

i respect your stand with Feedup, but how are u going to destroy so that u can have peace. u don't think it is oxymoron .... because if u want to destroy TPLF then u have to start war if u start war how could u have peace...?

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 12 Aug 2022, 17:23

Asmara

ዕጽዋን ከበባን ( :lol: I laugh when I hear these words) destroy ክገብሮም እዩ። No need for war. Debrich is a withness here. He is giving up finally.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Aug 2022, 17:43

Asmara wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 17:23
Asmara

ዕጽዋን ከበባን ( :lol: I laugh when I hear these words) destroy ክገብሮም እዩ። No need for war. Debrich is a withness here. He is giving up finally.
Asmara

if u can don't point your figure to other i am here talk to me how in hell u start a war to destroy TPLF and have peace the same time ... did u ever thought if war started ERITREA losing this second war ... I KNOW U think u going to win, but how about if u lose did u ever thought what would happened to Eritrea .. and the TDF will make Eritrea land locked Nation ....

the better choice is to leave TPLF and live your life without interfering in Ethiopian affair remove your army and prey that TPLF will not start the second round war for this you might better pay kassa i dont know ...which way you look Eritrea is not secured... they have job to do to avoid one more war.