Deqi-Arawit

Reality is sinking in for Ato Debretsion Gebremichael

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Aug 2022, 05:21

Please wait, video is loading...

Sabur

Re: Reality is sinking in for Ato Debretsion Gebremichael

Post by Sabur » 12 Aug 2022, 08:56

Time reveals all truth.

TPLF leadership can no longer fight the power of truth, it has to succumb to the Truth.

The collapse of the terrorist TPLF leadership seems very eminent.

Hope the people of Tigray follow the wise choice to live in peace in the region.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 12 Aug 2022, 10:58

If this doesn't wake up the Tigray people inside and outside nothing will.
If the TPLF leadership had accepted the 2002 final and binding verdict and implemented it in good faith, all that followed would have been avoided.
If they had asked the Ethiopian people forgiveness in 2018 and moved on they would have been in a much better position now.
Debrich would now be talking about trade, transport, tourism, economy and people-to-people relationship.
ዕጽዋን ከበባን ምስትምቓር እያ ዘላ ሕጂ።

Abere

Post by Abere » 12 Aug 2022, 11:19

ምርጥ ምርጡን ለትግሬ የሚለው ስግብግብነት ነው ለዚህ ውድቀት ወያኔን የዳረጋት። ደብረጽዮን የዚህ የውረት ጽዋ ተጎነጨ። የሚገርመው ሌላ ስግብግብ ሁሉ ነገር እግዜር የፈጠረው በሙሉ ለኦሮሞ፤ አማራ እና ሌሎች ጎሳዎች ሳይ አይኔን አመመኝ የሚል ተረኛ አሁን አለ። የዚህ ተረኛ መጨረሻ ለማዬት እየተጠባበቅን ነው። ዘግናኝ ውድቀት ይቀዳጃል። Ethiopia has been run by tribal thugs for the last 3 decades, they are all hyenas and politically very prostitute. They only deserve a big slap and kick. They know no other languages. We Ethiopians have been fighting both with bare hands for they have been armed, advised and sponsored by Western powers. More importantly, all the last 30 years have been the fight between Amhara and TPLF/OLF. No body was listening to Amhara for long until very recently some started to appreciate their cause. In any case, falsehood has no deep roots. These monsters will kiss goodbye, one by one.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 12 Aug 2022, 13:01

Tigrayans are increasingly getting fed up with the incompetence of terrorist tplf. A coup is imminent any time soon in Tigray. Tplf bandits will end up being victims of Tigrayans.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 05:21

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Aug 2022, 14:28

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 05:21
What debretsion said was the absolute reality and he was blunt. However, tigray will return back to its normal life soon.

As we speak, it is backed by the international community and besides their ethio compatriots won't let them down because they are part of them.

Unlike you know who, the tigryans as we speak are united and not flip floppers.

Now go ahead, call me agame this or agame that.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 12 Aug 2022, 15:15

kerenite wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 14:28

What debretsion said was the absolute reality and he was blunt. However, tigray will return back to its normal life soon.

As we speak, it is backed by the international community and besides their ethio compatriots won't let them down because they are part of them.

Aye neger Agame!

There was power, internet, banking and Welkait...etc upto 02 Nov 2020.

You ignited a war, lost all the stolen lands, destroyed everything that had been built with looted wealth in the last thirty years.......and more.

Now you went back begging, hiding behind your masters' skirt, to be provided with the same basic services you had prior to the war, and after losing ahalf million Tigrean souls, and here you're unashamedly claiming how Tigreans are united 'to return back to normal'!

The level of contempt you guys have to your people's intelligence is beyond me!

May God Save Tigreans From Their Own Children!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Aug 2022, 15:23

quindibu wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 15:15
kerenite wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 14:28

Aye neger Agame!

There was power, internet, banking and Welkait...etc upto 02 Nov 2020.

You ignited a war, lost all the stolen lands, destroyed everything that had been built with looted wealth in the last thirty years.......and more.

Now you went back begging, hiding behind your masters' skirt, to be provided with the same basic services you had prior to the war, and after losing ahalf million Tigrean souls, and here you're unashamedly claiming how Tigreans are united 'to return back to normal'!

The level of contempt you guys have to your people's intelligence is beyond me!

May God Save Tigreans From Their Own Children!

What the fuuck are you blubbering about?

In short my response is RETURNED TO SENDER. Your bla bla has nothing to do with me. I ain't a tigryan and I have nothing to do with it. Lol...

Don't expect a response from me defending the tigryans. It is your job to defend them, they are your yesteryear allies and not mine.

To conclude,

Why are you heavily involved in tigray affairs? Didn't your boss issu publicly announce that the game is over? Didn't also the ex-student of your god issu, abi ahmed publicly announce that the tigriyans or weyanne or whatever they call themselves are turned into DUQET?

Why are you so deeply indulged in ethio affairs? Let ethios solve their problems amicably uninterrupted by ill-wishers.

P. S. Tell your buddy who sports the nick SESAME that his festival in the Netherlands today was annulated by the Dutch authorities. Hence no festival.