Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Was Z Gurage Issue Another Galla Abiy's & Terrorist-Tplf Plan 2 Further Weaken Z Amharas?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 11 Aug 2022, 22:01

I just don't trust galla abiy evil intentions against z amharas.

Noble Amhara

Re: Was Z Gurage Issue Another Galla Abiy's & Terrorist-Tplf Plan 2 Further Weaken Z Amharas?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Noble Amhara » 11 Aug 2022, 22:07

welayta hadiya gamo gurage are all protesting for their own region this is a plan by abiy 2 weaken amharas!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 11 Aug 2022, 22:42, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Re: Was Z Gurage Issue Another Galla Abiy's & Terrorist-Tplf Plan 2 Further Weaken Z Amharas?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by sun » 11 Aug 2022, 22:28

tarik wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 22:01
I just don't trust galla abiy evil intentions against z amharas.

Whom do you trust when we know from your ongoing endless hate manufacturing due to too much smoking and too much sniffing so as to become hallucinated and paranoid vagabond being even terrorized from your own evil shadows.

As a filthy twerking session business lady you may pretend to be dancing naked in the rain in support of the Amharas but for your low IQ dimwitted vagabond braggart the so called divisive Gurage issue is just small poison also for the sensible and moderate Amharas dedicated to Ethiopia and Ethiopianism more than anyone else. Mind you Amaras are one of the leading Ethiopian unity supporters except [deleted] pretenders and yesterday born dumb baboon from out side Amhara region trying to use the issue for your dirty greed.

Just take some big bananas and dance the hot cha cha dnaces so that you may see the light at the end of the dark tunnel.
:lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Aug 2022, 22:30

Agame boy tarik aka wedi aka judgementday1234 aka tog wajale,

Wow. You love the Amaras a lot. You talk about them everyday. Multiple times, with different accounts. Yet you want them to fight multiple wars while you relax thousands of miles away from the Frontline. Hmmm. I'd say that's a fake friend.

Out of curiosity even though I know you have evil ulterior motives, how does the gurage nation getting a state weaken Amaras?

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 12 Aug 2022, 01:32

Tarik/wedi/togwajale, pretending to be eritrean, the writing is on the wall that you are Axgame. Digital Woyane 24/7 on this forum it shows you have no regular job DIGITAL WOYANE

union
Member+

Post by union » 12 Aug 2022, 09:18

Islamic oromia sadacha caca alshebab :lol: :lol:

Stop pretending oromo. :lol:

Leave habesha oromos alone

Go back to Madagascar :lol:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 22:30

Wow. You love the Amaras a lot. You talk about them everyday. Multiple times, with different accounts. Yet you want them to fight multiple wars while you relax thousands of miles away from the Frontline. Hmmm. I'd say that's a fake friend.

Out of curiosity even though I know you have evil ulterior motives, how does the gurage nation getting a state weaken Amaras?

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Aug 2022, 21:42

union wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 09:18
Islamic oromia sadacha caca alshebab :lol: :lol:

Stop pretending oromo. :lol:

Leave habesha oromos alone

Go back to Madagascar :lol:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 22:30

Agame sister Union aka Noble Agame, formerly known as ''Present,'' possibly tarik too;

You still haven't thought of some new insults my agame sister? I thought that if you took some time off the forum, that you'd think and think, until you come up with some insults. Something creative.
But, I accept blame for that. It's my fault for thinking that a LOW-IQ Agame cyber troll could ever do anything than repeat the same nonsense over and over.