Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

What are we hearing: Is it true for Wunat, Baitona and Salsay Woyane met Obasanjo coordinated by Demeke Mekonen???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Aug 2022, 20:03

Mefeteriyen Telah by Abe Gubegna - Diqalu Tigray

Enkan Zenbobish Drown Teza Nesh - Baitona

Keymeshe Zneqobe Zib'ee Ayahdrenan - Salsay Woyane

Keyxemede Angode - Wunat

I hope this is not true report but I always have the feeling about Baitona the replica of Gurage in Markato politics and do not have much respect. The same is true Salsay woyane sounds, looks and acts like Arena the Amhara donkeys but Wunat to join them and talk to Obasanjo coordinated and paid by Amhara the genocide criminals to betray TDF and everyone including woyane party is unthinkable and I lost every word to express myself from the shocking and demining report about the three parties to sale every Tigrayans in a very hostile soil of Menelik Gojo.

I have the greatest respect and trust to Mehari Yohannes and he would allow such thing to sale Tigray behind everyone including woyane and TDF while Tigray youths are giving their lives to save Tigray yet the three parties go to hostile land or city and sold out everyone of us, is this true or just another lie intentionally by others or enemies to divide us. Please three of the party leaders come out and either refute the report or tell us why you do that at the height of negotiation for the survival of Tigray when war is going on and Tigrayans are being killed in Western Tigray, north western Tigray, north central Tigray and north easter of Tigray by Amhara and Bologna maids.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 12 Aug 2022, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: What are we hearing: Is it true for Wunat, Baitona and Salsay Woyane met Abosanjo coordinated by Demeke Mekonen???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Aug 2022, 23:16

Your intention is not to serve Tigray buy implementing your agenda, what kind of agenda you will implement working with Ethiopia belly Demeke Mekonen outside minister of Qoshasha Menelik Gojo???

This is clearly about your self interest than Tigray and you are auctioning Tigray cheaper in order the enemies of Amhara and Hamassien based fascists to buy you. If this is true report and Getachew Reda referred to it too then what is the difference between the traitors ex PP members of Tigrrayans and you, all of you are the same sellout Tigray for your belly.