Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Noble Amhara

Re: I am Disappointed @ Amharas:Terrorist-Tplf Raped U 4 27 Years & Now Gallas & No Action Just Crying!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Noble Amhara » 11 Aug 2022, 19:40

Toj wajale you keep making false claims such as Zemene Kassie marching to AA.

Amhara has a few districts left to recover in the north but thanks to the slumber of the government and the regional officials very little is progressed

I know you want us to invade tigray proper but guess what we are saving up our army and weapons for the future no need to be in desert 🏜 mekele or shire.. .. you Eritreans had 20 years to prepare for war while being funded by Arabs and Egyptian army who freely armed Eritrea and Tigray past 30 years.

Abiy himself is trying to restrict how much Amharas can build their own defence forces so because we have a trader from within you cant blame amhara

Also I called for fano to become a politcal party and all the Amharas disagreed with me I said if fano never becomes politcal and doesn’t take power in amhara. Amhara will not be free but always under the traitor Abiy

Amharas themselves have sabotaged themselves through ethiopianism many Amharas 27 years refused to join the amara struggle then Amharas sabotaged themselves by not evacuating war torn territories in the country then Amharas sabotaged themselves by not making fano a politcal party that could rule amhara.. then aben sabotaged Amhara. Then eskinder sabotage amara extra

Sadacha Macca

Re: I am Disappointed @ Amharas:Terrorist-Tplf Raped U 4 27 Years & Now Gallas & No Action Just Crying!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Aug 2022, 20:24

Agame Boy Tarik aka Wedi aka Judgementday 1234 aka who knows what other accounts,

I know, right? How dare the Amara's not be slaves for your agenda of making them fight on multiple fronts and fighting their government, while you chill thousands of miles away in peace far away from the frontlines? If you love the Amara so much, since you post daily using this account and the tog wajale one, the wedi one, the judgementday1234 one, about the Amara, why don't you go lead them, inspire them and lead them by example?
Show them how it's done, since you've got it all figured out!

:lol: :lol: