Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

And Fake News Person of the year 2014 goes to ...

Post by temari » 11 Aug 2022, 15:59

Halafi Mengedi
Sorry Halafi, you have posted so many daily news videos out of which almost 99.9999% :lol: of them turned out to be fake news. I hope you will improve next year.

And person of the year with the most boring/annoying and repetitive nonsense threads that I never open :lol: goes to

1. Tog Wajale E.R.
2. OPFist

Person of the year with the most fake accounts on ER goes to

eden aka sarcasm and many other accounts :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: And Fake News Person of the year 2014 goes to ...

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Aug 2022, 17:16

temari wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 15:59
Halafi Mengedi
Sorry Halafi, you have posted so many daily news videos out of which almost 99.9999% :lol: of them turned out to be fake news. I hope you will improve next year.

And person of the year with the most boring/annoying and repetitive nonsense threads that I never open :lol: goes to

1. Tog Wajale E.R.
2. OPFist

8) 8)

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Aug 2022, 17:39

I do not expect choosing such persons or person is possible. There are way too many ER ደንበኛዎች "ሽልማቱን" ማግኘት የሚገባቸው።

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 Aug 2022, 18:26

temari wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 15:59
Halafi Mengedi

1. Tog Wajale E.R.
2. OPFist

Yep! You got them all correct.

I remember the days when I used to very interested to read ayte Halafi's comments. Not any more!!! Too much fake news by the Awrsi monkey ayte Halafi... I just hope he stops posting all the fake news that he gets from Hassina and J Studio aka the sources of all fake news..

I may add the following guys to the most boring/annoying list:

2.Tigray People (I think this guy is a robot :lol: )..
3. Ethoash ( To make things worse, he thinks he is the smartest guy :oops: )

You are correct. The snake lowlanderu Sister eden aka sarcasm has most fake accounts.. That agame sister is also gifted in digging old comments sometimes years old in order to antagonize Eritreans and Ethiopians.... :lol:

But I think sister Almaz aka Eri-luv aka Antico aka Justice Seeker aka C Beyond aka many more fake account holder might be second most after sister eden if not the most :mrgreen: :lol:

Regardless, you go them correct..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 11 Aug 2022, 19:45

So Called 《 Temari A.K.A. Bissbiss Gimmattamm Galla Bantu ONEG Shenne 》. It Is Coming The Same Fate Of Woyane T.P.L.F. Against ONEG Shenne Gimmattamm Shettattam Galla Bantu People. It Is A Matter Of Time, Rest Assured On That.