Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Defensive war & winning it is a culture of Tigrayans!

Post by Axumezana » 11 Aug 2022, 11:32

Tigrayans fight war to defend themselves! Defensive war is a culture of Tigrayans and all Ethiopians that is why the core of Ethiopia has never been colonized. War of self defence is just and it is one of the human basic rights ! War is loose-loose, costly and ugly and it should be avoided if possible , that is why TPLF/TDF have been patiently working for several months for the peaceful end of the war between Prosperty party and TPLF.

Cigar

Re: Defensive war & winning it is a culture of Tigrayans!

Post by Cigar » 11 Aug 2022, 17:11

Axumamenzra you dedeb, coward agame, why didn’t you think and apply your peaceful gesture before you wasted a million rag tag rats tigray militia, starving 4 million and 1 million scattered in the Sudan and your master Amharas territories?
You started this war and either finish it or get rid of your woyane shifta and beg for negotiations with Ethiopia with none woyane or its affiliated entities and approach your mother Ethiopia.
Ethiopia already told your woyanes, there won’t be talk with any preconditions from your side.
The preconditions are dictated by Ethiopia and it is get rid of woyane…. There won’t be any change in the KIBAN EXWAN aka suffocation of tigray.
So, until you come to your senses, you funfunat and beggars agame will be up all night counting the outdated Canadian wheat carrying trucks.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 Aug 2022, 19:05

Axumezana wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 11:32
Tigrayans fight war to defend themselves! Defensive war is a culture of Tigrayans and all Ethiopians that is why the core of Ethiopia has never been colonized. War of self defence is just and it is one of the human basic rights ! War is loose-loose, costly and ugly and it should be avoided if possible , that is why TPLF/TDF have been patiently working for several months for the peaceful end of the war between Prosperty party and TPLF.

Lightning strike :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :cry:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 11 Aug 2022, 19:16

Axumezana wrote:
Tell that fairy story to the 500,000 Agames who have become fertilizer while trying to steal what is not theirs. Agame life is so cheap that it ends up like this!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 11 Aug 2022, 20:32

Cigar/Hawzen/Sesame

The preemptive strike was proactive defensive war strategy. It's implementation was super & perfect. See you soon in Adi Halo!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 Aug 2022, 22:20

Axumezana wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 20:32
Cigar/Hawzen/Sesame

The preemptive strike was proactive defensive war strategy. It's implementation was super & perfect. See you soon in Adi Halo!

"......preemptive strike" to the very Ethiopian forces who defended you from the jaws of the Eritrean army for over two decades... Ha??? So how did it work after that? Well... our forces danced and dined in Mekelle for 8 long months till your rolled on the ground begging your white masters to tell the Eritrean forces to withdraw from your Mekelle :lol: :lol: . I remember when your hero Seye cried like a teenage girl in a zoom meeting among agame diaspora. Obviously, nobody could stop us after "the preemptive strike" :lol: :lol: .....By the way, Fano warriors had also joined the party of dancing and dining in your Mekelle :lol: :lol:

I advise you to be very careful agame brother Axumezana this time . Because we might unleash our Eritrean army to pay a second visit to your Mekelle to evict your TPLF back to Tembien caves once again or may be to finish your TPLF off.

Can you tell us what your preemptive strike has resulted: probably the death of hundreds of thousands of your militia. Not only that, your Tigray is much smaller today and now you have been begging for expired wheat from your white masters..

Regardless, Not smart idea all.. I hope now you get it why I say dedebit is dedeb :lol: :lol: ..

Dedebit is always dedeb
Last edited by Hawzen on 12 Aug 2022, 00:42, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 11 Aug 2022, 22:41

Axumezana wrote:
Amhara extremists and now Gurage extremists are saying the same so what can we, the moderate and peaceful Ethiopians be it Moderate Oromos, moderate Amharas, moderate Gurages and all the other good nations and nationalities willing to to get together and develop their country and their society lifting it to the next higher level have to say, other than, YES WE CAN! :P :P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 11 Aug 2022, 22:51

Hawzen wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 22:20
Axumezana wrote:
Cigar/Hawzen/Sesame

"......preemptive strike" to the very Ethiopian forces who defended you from the jaws of the Eritrean army for two decades... Ha??? So how did it work after that? Well our forces danced and dined in Mekelle for 8 long months till your rolled on the ground begging your white masters to tell Eritrean forces to leave your Mekelle :lol: :lol: . Nobody could stop us after that :lol: :lol: .....By the way, Fanos warriors had also joined the party of dancing and dining in your Mekelle :lol: :lol:

I advise you to be careful agame brother Axumezana. Because we might unleash our Eritrean army to pay a second visit to Mekelle to evict your TPLF back to Tembien caves once again or may be to finish your TPLF off.

Can you what your preemptive strike has resulted: the death of hundreds of thousands of your militia. Not only that, your Tigray is much smaller today and you have been begging for expired wheat from your white masters..

Regardless, Not smart idea all.. I hope now you stop wondering why I say dedebit is dedeb :lol: :lol: ..

Dedebit is always dedeb
Anyway, these are the issues which obbo axuimezana and his comrades call Jenocide. If I were obbo axumezana I should contemplate on this issue calmly and think peacefully so that tragedies may not repeat itself for lacking capabilities to make peace. Peace will bring prosperity and fantastic well beings!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 12 Aug 2022, 01:35

I am smelling some thing happening at Adi Halo soon!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 12 Aug 2022, 12:50

Axumezana wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 01:35
I am smelling some thing happening at Adi Halo soon!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 12 Aug 2022, 18:57

sun wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 22:51
Hawzen wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 22:20
Axumezana wrote:
Cigar/Hawzen/Sesame

"......preemptive strike" to the very Ethiopian forces who defended you from the jaws of the Eritrean army for two decades... Ha??? So how did it work after that? Well our forces danced and dined in Mekelle for 8 long months till your rolled on the ground begging your white masters to tell Eritrean forces to leave your Mekelle . Nobody could stop us after that :lol: :lol: .....By the way, Fanos warriors had also joined the party of dancing and dining in your Mekelle :lol: :lol:

I advise you to be careful agame brother Axumezana. Because we might unleash our Eritrean army to pay a second visit to Mekelle to evict your TPLF back to Tembien caves once again or may be to finish your TPLF off.

Can you what your preemptive strike has resulted: the death of hundreds of thousands of your militia. Not only that, your Tigray is much smaller today and you have been begging for expired wheat from your white masters..

Regardless, Not smart idea all.. I hope now you stop wondering why I say dedebit is dedeb :lol: :lol: ..

Dedebit is always dedeb
Anyway, these are the issues which obbo axuimezana and his comrades call Jenocide. If I were obbo axumezana I should contemplate on this issue calmly and think peacefully so that tragedies may not repeat itself for lacking capabilities to make peace. Peace will bring prosperity and fantastic well beings!
Obbo Sun,

The low IQ agames like brother Axumezana need your expertise to help them understand what exactly is the real genocide... We know they have been obsessed with the terms such as genocide, rape, siege e.t.c ...One thing the low IQ dedebit cadres have not realized is the consequences of their lying on their children.... Their children will definitely be affected emotionally, psychologically and physically as they grow up... Unfortunately, agames don't really care about their children.. They don't even mind selling their sisters to lowest bidders :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, I have to admit I have been entertained by the agame songs of Genocide, Rape, looting and Siege songs.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 14 Aug 2022, 18:49

Axumezana wrote:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 15 Aug 2022, 00:09

RIP sekuture. The lightning ⚡ you talked about so much hit you on your አነስ። I am sorry

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 15 Aug 2022, 23:12

Axumezana wrote:

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 15 Aug 2022, 23:39

Hawzen wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 19:05
Axumezana wrote:

Lightning strike :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :cry:

Dedebit is always dedeb
agames are fucked for eternity !!! wheres is this Seko Ture guy now ? I wonder ....

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 16 Aug 2022, 12:45

Axumezana wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 23:12
Axumezana wrote: