Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

eden
Member+

Re: ህወሓት እና ኤርትራ Eritrean view on the so called negotiations between Tplf and pp

Post by eden » 11 Aug 2022, 04:44

Jaegol wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 22:11

Eritrean view on the so called negotiations between Tplf and pp
The title needs correction to: HGDEF view on the so called negotiations between Tplf and pp.

The guest’s views represent the regime, not Eritrea people. Pro Abiy hosts never invite Eritrean people as the issue of democracy and justice don’t concerns them at all.

As an Eritrean, allow me to ask you:
Why do you expect Sisay to care about Eritrea people when it’s known he made his bed with OPDO/ PP against Ethiopia people? እንዴት ነው የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብን ባደባባይ የሸጠን ኢትዮጵያዊ ስለሌላው ቅን ያስባል ብለህ የምታስበው?

I don’t understand why you glorify HGDEF - an entity that’s oppressing and destroying the fabric of Eritrea people if your goal or wish is to improve Ethiopian people’s quest for democracy, justice and development. This to me is irrational!

Cigar

Re: ህወሓት እና ኤርትራ Eritrean view on the so called negotiations between Tplf and pp

Post by Cigar » 11 Aug 2022, 11:57

Eden the little agame hoe, never mind that Sisay is ‘against Eritrea crap’ or the Eritrean govt is a dictator to the Eritrean people.
Focus on their discussion.
And that is, tigray is not a sovereign country that Eritrea should talk to.
Tigray is Ethiopian region and any problem happens in tigray is Ethiopia’s govt problem. And thus these two gentlemen are saying let the Ethiopian govt talk to Eritrea and claim what you the tegarus are claiming on the name of tigray…..which is Ethiopian.
And for that to happen the balls is in your agame court. Talk to the Ethiopian govt and convince it to see things your way and let Ethiopia solve the so called Eritrea is fu’cking you up.
Or your other opinion is to declare your independence, be a sovereign nation and you will have an international recognition to force Eritrea to sit with your qondaf aganes and try to solve your problems which you created it to begin with.
Ethiopia alone not the USA, not the UN not the AU or EU has the mandate to be the advocates of a tiny Ethiopia’s region. That region belongs to Ethiopia and Ethiopia should be the mouth piece of its agame citizens.
And thus except what is legally Eritrean things, Eritrea will vacate any part of the territories you agames are claiming Eritrea is sitting on, only if Ethiopia politely asks Eritrea to adhere to.
Eritrea even though it is inside Ethiopian territories (tigray) it is not fighting the Ethiopian govt. It is helping Ethiopia to destroy a terrorist entity which Ethiopia is happy to get help from.
So, don’t hijack the message. Sisay’s view about Eritrea or whether the Eritrean govt is ‘a dictator’ govt which abuses its citizens has nothing to do with your agames miseries and about what the video message is.
And yes the points Yohannes is making is the view of the Eritrean govt and the Eritrean people.

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 11 Aug 2022, 12:02

Great and timely interview.
Ato Yohannes Kifle eloquently explained Eritrea's position and debunked TPLF's propaganda stories.
Thanks for sharing.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Aug 2022, 17:26

አራት ነጥብ ::

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 11 Aug 2022, 17:40

We Eritreans don't negotiate with terrorists.
Like Putin said, "To forgive the terrorists is up to God, but to send them to him is up to me."
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 11 Aug 2022, 19:33

The Adwa thugs and its supporters recently have been fit to be tied for being called by their right name- TPLF- in the US/EU official press release following the officials visit of their shrinking Killil....

These Mekelle 'University'- bred 'genuises' have been displaying disgust and condemning the Western officials for failing to conform with their delusion. ...Despite the visible phenotype I possess, I can convince and delude myself I'm a Caucasian.....but inviting others to participate and be part of my insanity is a whole lot of another issue.

Yep. Heck with international laws and norms! Yet I see these same 'genuises' feigning outrage at the looting of Ayder Hospital by their own people.....

The Culture of Impunity isn't a one-way street!

Follower

Post by Follower » 13 Aug 2022, 01:50

eden wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 04:44
ዋይ ዋይይ ሸተት ኢላ'ዛ ወያል ዓጋመ

The guest’s views represent the regime, not Eritrea people. Pro Abiy hosts never invite Eritrean people as the issue of democracy and justice don’t concerns them at all.

As an ኣጋመ, allow me to ask you:
Why do you expect Sisay to care about Eritrea people when it’s known he made his bed with OPDO/ PP against Ethiopia people? እንዴት ነው የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብን ባደባባይ የሸጠን [/size]ኢትዮጵያዊ ስለሌላው ቅን ያስባል ብለህ የምታስበው?

I don’t understand why you glorify HGDEF - an entity that’s oppressing and destroying the fabric of Eritrea people if your goal or wish is to improve Ethiopian people’s quest for democracy, justice and development. This to me is irrational!
[/quote]