Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

3 decades of TPLF's evil agendas!!!

Post by Hawzen » 10 Aug 2022, 19:37

In my opinion, TPLF gangs have succeeded in some of their goals and failed in some when they had Ethiopian banks and tanks under their full control for almost 3 decades. Here is my take:

Successes

1. TPLF made Ethiopia second to hell for around 30 millions of Amhara people. TPLF evicted millions of Amhara out of their fertile lands such as Wolqait, Tsegede, Raya and other places and most of them had to migrate out of their beloved home country. Not only that, TPLF also preached the rest of Ethiopians as Amhara are vicious people and that they should be seen as second class citizens. The killings of Amhara children and women that we have been witnessing in many regions in Ethiopia is the result of the 27 years of hatred. (Fully Suceeded!!)

2. TPLF gangs have also tortured and killed many people from other ethnicity such as the people of Gambela, Somali, Benshangul, Oromo e.t.c. They had also taken fertile lands by force and made the people of these regions landless and income-less in their regions. The people of Anuak always come to my mind.. (Suceeded!)

3. TPLF made Ethiopia like a hell for hundreds of thousands of Ethiopians of Eritrean origin who were born or had lived in Ethiopia for decades.. Here is the proof from the horse's mouth (Fully Succeeded!!)

Not only that, TPLF also had stolen our Bademe and Irob. They worked so hard in cooperation with its white masters to drain our youth out of Eritrea so that it would be a cake-walk to invade Eritrea and its Red-Sea later. They also invested millions of dollars to Susan Rice and others to impose sanction after sanction on Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. (Succeeded!)

4. TPLF intentionally put Ethiopia in a situation where the majority of Ethiopians to think only about their ethnicity. They made sure that for many ethiopians, Ethiopia is their last thing they should care... Example article 39 is a good example to break Ethiopia into pieces... If you ask most of the youth younger than 40, they know only what TPLF gangs have been preaching them.(Partially succeeded)

5. TPLF gangs have stolen billions of dollars from Ethiopia and the people of Ethiopia. Today, their families are wealthy.... (Fully Succeeded)

6. TPLF had stolen billions of Ethiopian wealth in the name of EFFORT (The Endowment Fund for the Rehabilitation of Tigray) to build their Tigray way more than other killils.... God knows how many companies and factories are in that useless Tigray while some of the other regions have none... (Suceeded!)

Failures:

1. Their 1967 manifesto of Tigray Republic has failed miserably. Today, Welqaite Tsegede, Raya (Partly), Bademe, Irob and other stolen lands are back to their real owners.

2. The billions of dollars stolen from the people of Ethiopia in the name of EFFORT is crippled and their hundreds of large companies and factories in Tigray have stopped working.

3. Hundreds of thousands of Tigrayan youth have lost their lives. The people of Tigray are demoralized and TPLF back-bone is broken!!

4. In short, Tigray is today in "
ዕጽዋን ኽባን".. I love this song :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: 3 decades of TPLF's evil agendas!!!

Post by Ethoash » 10 Aug 2022, 19:45

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 Aug 2022, 19:30

Thanks God TPLF's evil agendas have not been materialized as they had planned them. If TPLF evil junta had the chance to make their dream come true, Eritrea and Ethiopia would not be the countries they are today. Both Eritrea and Ethiopia would have been disintegrated and their respective people would have been in civil wars years ago If the terrorist TPLF organization had succeeded as they dreamed......

I am not a religious person.. Hey but I think we happen to witness the following proverbs:

Proverbs 26:27 - He who digs a pit will fall into it,And he who rolls a stone, it will come back on him.

I think the evil agames dag the pit so deep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 12 Aug 2022, 13:11

Good thing the era of evil terrorist tplf in Ethiopia is gone.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 12 Aug 2022, 20:43

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 13:11
Good thing the era of evil terrorist tplf in Ethiopia is gone.
Yes Sir!!! This is one things that make me so happy!!

Dedebit is always dedeb