Wedi
Member+

LiVE:- Ethio 360 "የአፓርታይድ ሥርዓት በአዲስ አበባ"

Post by Wedi » 10 Aug 2022, 12:08

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: LiVE:- Ethio 360 "የአፓርታይድ ሥርዓት በአዲስ አበባ"

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 Aug 2022, 12:44

It is all over the places. People are not allowed to travel from one region to the next. Now anyone with the identification card from Amhara Region is completely banned from entering to Addis Ababa (Barara), the city their ancestors built. The irony will only intensify.. :mrgreen: What a paranoid leadership!!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 10 Aug 2022, 12:59

The Amharas have been given anesthesia " ወያኔ፥ መጥፋት፥አለበት፤ ወልቃይትና፥ ራያ፥ ወይም ሞት" and under that drug they are ready to accept any abuse including denial to access to Addis Ababa.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 Aug 2022, 13:09

Axumezana wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 12:59
The Amharas have been given anesthesia " ወያኔ፥ መጥፋት፥አለበት፤ ወልቃይትና፥ ራያ፥ ወይም ሞት" and under that drug they are ready to accept any abuse including denial to access to Addis Ababa.
TPLF will die its natural death inevitably. It has nothing to do with WolQait and Raya identities. The system TPLF nurtured for the past three decades and continuing is what is constricting the devils. The OPDO gov't, amazingly, is strangulating itself by incubating enemies after enemies. I know power is toxic, and especially when it ain't checked and unfairly applied, it will only hasten the death of the mongers.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 10 Aug 2022, 13:20

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 12:44
It is all over the places. People are not allowed to travel from one region to the next. Now anyone with the identification card from Amhara Region is completely banned from entering to Addis Ababa (Barara), the city their ancestors built. The irony will only intensify.. :mrgreen: What a paranoid leadership!!

you are one lousy K U N T, I just came from Ethiopia and was in Finote Selam. I travelled to addis without any issue. I hate people like you ...

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 10 Aug 2022, 13:37

ethiopian wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 13:20

you are one lousy K U N T, I just came from Ethiopia and was in Finote Selam. I travelled to addis without any issue. I hate people like you ...
ውታፍ ነቃይ!! አንተማ ባለ ግዜ አይደለህ፣ ምን ችግር ይገጥመሃል ብለህ ነው!! ማፈርያ!!

እስኪ ሰው ከሆንህ ይህን አዳምጥ!!

Please wait, video is loading...

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 10 Aug 2022, 14:13

Wedi wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 13:37
ethiopian wrote:

ውታፍ ነቃይ!! አንተማ ባለ ግዜ አይደለህ፣ ምን ችግር ይገጥመሃል ብለህ ነው!! ማፈርያ!!

እስኪ ሰው ከሆንህ ይህን አዳምጥ!!

Please wait, video is loading...
she is a little bigger k u n t than you, she hates anything Oromo and that is too bad. We are here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it !!!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 10 Aug 2022, 14:54

ethiopian wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 14:13

she is a little bigger k u n t than you, she hates anything Oromo and that is too bad. We are here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it !!!
She is Oromo herself. Do not try tell me she hates herself!! :P

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 10 Aug 2022, 15:21

Addis Ababa becomes less desirable place to live and run business/investment once the trend to invest/settle in Amhara towns gather pace.
There are still few short sighted individuals who can not think outside the box who never ask the question “why only Addis Ababa”.
There are towns in Amhara state that have huge potential and outshine any town in Ethiopia in less than five years if people are genuinely determined to support the Amhara people.debre birhan ,dessie,Bahri dar, are waiting for people and businesses to move in and make them vibrant.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 Aug 2022, 16:02

ethiopian wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 12:44

You are a little behind like the rest of your herds. :mrgreen: Let me help you understand the news of the day since you are too busy to read beyond the caption. You were able to go to Finote -Selam and return back to Addis with no problem at least for two reasons. One is all Ethiopians and any human being is allowed to travel freely in Amhara region. The second, is you are a primary citizen of the country for now because of your ethnic heritage...it is your turn to do as you wish and claim more than your share..(teregna). Now your thick skull is able to process what is already clear for the rest of us.. :lol: :mrgreen:

Right

Post by Right » 10 Aug 2022, 16:58

Tiago,
I like your approach. People forget that from Haile Selasie to the current regime, leaders are afraid of the Amhara region advancing or progressing economically because they assume it will be the end of their power.
Haile Selasie adamantly refused to develop the Menze area. He believed they better left ignorant and walk barefooted otherwise they are a threat to his power.
This is the right time and to be honest a good opportunity for the Amharas to look for themselves. Build infrastructures and connect Debre Berhan- Debre Marcus -Baher Dar - Desie and Gonder. Look North ward. Let Port Sudan be the gateway. Rail and Highway. Electric city and water, Followed by urban development and industry. With 60 million soul and education it may eve save Ethiopia. For now let the southern part of Ethiopia be the headaches of Oromo. I have a feeling with in a decade the entire South will be oromonized. The way the minorities in the south behaves, I think that is going to be their destiny.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 10 Aug 2022, 19:23

The Amhara political elite has supported Qero's struggle against the Addis Ababa city master-plan. The support has resulted in Qero winning. The result of Qero's success is the reversal of the expansion of Addis Ababa which is the return of Addis Ababa's boundaries to the old municipality boundaries in 1950s. The The Amhara political elite cannot complain about the reversal of the expansion of Addis Ababa now and simply evade accountability. The only sensible action is now to embrace a smaller Addis Ababa.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 10 Aug 2022, 20:11

" smaller Addis Abeba." I do not see it coming. The overreaction that Addis Abeba is going to get a " face lift" is unwarranted overeaction.
Addis Abeba changes መጤዎችን። መጤዎቸ አዲስ አበባን አይቀይሩም።
Some just make a noise for nothing. Remember when EPDRF totally wiped out in 2005 election in Addis, Meles has learned one thing : Addis Abebeans would never fall for ethnic politics . What did he do? He appointed Berket Simon to run the city politics . To make inroads with the tribal politics distasteful population .
He tried. Tribal politicians cannot change Addis. Addis will change them. They cannot raise tribal kids in Addis. They could be tribal. But their children who grow in Addis highly likely not.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 10 Aug 2022, 20:22

Axumezana wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 12:59
You are drooling about welkite and Raya the land you stole in daylight and want to legitimize by hook or by Crookes. Leave the people there to live the way they have lived for hundreds of years. You don't have to incorporate them to Tigray to access those places, cause Tigrians had unfettered access to any part of Ethiopia including Welkite and Raya. As for the denial of access, it going to settle one way or another, Amharas are equal to Oromos in more ways than one --- the Oromo fanatics have not learned a bit from weyanes downfall and are repeating the same damen thing . One thing you have to know is that what is hard for Amaras is going to be hindered times harder for Tigrians.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 10 Aug 2022, 20:46

Tiago wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 15:21
Addis Ababa becomes less desirable place to live and run business/investment once the trend to invest/settle in Amhara towns gather pace.
There are still few short sighted individuals who can not think outside the box who never ask the question “why only Addis Ababa”.
There are towns in Amhara state that have huge potential and outshine any town in Ethiopia in less than five years if people are genuinely determined to support the Amhara people.debre birhan ,dessie,Bahri dar, are waiting for people and businesses to move in and make them vibrant.
Regardless of your regular hate rhetoric I would accept this form of healthy competitions and attempts to excel by doing the right legal things but not by rushing to the jungles and commit suicide or get killed only because some noisy psychopath recommended so. People all over the country are waiting for products and services to be produced and delivered. Some of these psychopaths who seem to say, "Addis Ababa OR Death" are not honest working people but probably all types of petty dimwitted criminals and robbers willing to disturb the hardworking officials for whom location is important.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 10 Aug 2022, 20:57

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 20:11
" smaller Addis Abeba." I do not see it coming. The overreaction that Addis Abeba is going to get a " face lift" is unwarranted overeaction.
Addis Abeba changes መጤዎችን። መጤዎቸ አዲስ አበባን አይቀይሩም።
Some just make a noise for nothing. Remember when EPDRF totally wiped out in 2005 election in Addis, Meles has learned one thing : Addis Abebeans would never fall for ethnic politics . What did he do? He appointed Berket Simon to run the city politics . To make inroads with the tribal politics distasteful population .
He tried. Tribal politicians cannot change Addis. Addis will change them. They cannot raise tribal kids in Addis. They could be tribal. But their children who grow in Addis highly likely not.
Thank you for being so funny deep down to your sweaty behind. To be honest no one is more tribalist and racists filthy PIG deep down to the bones than you and horus, even though you guys try to play your cheap games by blaming others because that is your political strategy of hypnotisation.

"Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and people will believe it."
~Adolf Hitler

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 10 Aug 2022, 21:05

Wedi wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 12:08

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 10 Aug 2022, 21:17

Sun, I touch nerve. What you quoted me is true. You do not even try to dispute it. That is a fact. Addis will change a guy from Lekemet, a guy fromTembien to be Addis Abebeans. The Lekemte and Tembien guys have zero chance of changing Addis Abebeans to be Lekemteyans or Tembieans.
It is the law of cities. They change people Sun.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 10 Aug 2022, 21:31

Right wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 16:58
Tiago,
I like your approach. People forget that from Haile Selasie to the current regime, leaders are afraid of the Amhara region advancing or progressing economically because they assume it will be the end of their power.
Haile Selasie adamantly refused to develop the Menze area. He believed they better left ignorant and walk barefooted otherwise they are a threat to his power.
This is the right time and to be honest a good opportunity for the Amharas to look for themselves. Build infrastructures and connect Debre Berhan- Debre Marcus -Baher Dar - Desie and Gonder. Look North ward. Let Port Sudan be the gateway. Rail and Highway. Electric city and water, Followed by urban development and industry. With 60 million soul and education it may eve save Ethiopia. For now let the southern part of Ethiopia be the headaches of Oromo. I have a feeling with in a decade the entire South will be oromonized. The way the minorities in the south behaves, I think that is going to be their destiny.
That is only the usual neftegna sinister scarecrow propaganda other wise why would Oromos who have their own abundant human and natural resources attempt to Oromonize other dear and near friends unless it is meant for mutual good purposes and voluntarily. It hurts you deep down to your Judas bones because now Ethiopian nations and nationalities will never accept vagabond loud naftegna bragging and trying to impose the same old chauvinist dirty packages of one religion, one language, one culture, one dictatorial over centralized naftegna regime.

Even you travel all the way to ferejis country, dish washing and getting intimately ferejinized while insulting your own country people and neighbours for being potentially Orominized just meant for your fascistic cheap propaganda agitation purposes to put people against people and benefit from the possible chaose. Girrgirr lelebaa yimmechaal yibalaal ekko.
LEBA HULLA!!

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 11 Aug 2022, 18:28

sarcasm wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 19:23
The Amhara political elite has supported Qero's struggle against the Addis Ababa city master-plan. The support has resulted in Qero winning. The result of Qero's success is the reversal of the expansion of Addis Ababa which is the return of Addis Ababa's boundaries to the old municipality boundaries in 1950s. The The Amhara political elite cannot complain about the reversal of the expansion of Addis Ababa now and simply evade accountability. The only sensible action is now to embrace a smaller Addis Ababa.
Qero won! Now is the time to collect their winnings.