Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

My best advice to agame!!!

Post by Hawzen » 09 Aug 2022, 20:52

Agame brothers and sisters,

You, I and everybody know that your ego and the perception you have had about your killil Tigray and the criminal TPLF organization got you where you are now. You don't like it.. Ha? .As of now, your Tigay has shrunk and your people have been dying of hunger... Now, it is time to reassess your empty ego and wrong self-perception the criminal TPLF gangs fed you for almost three decades. Because your people will go even deeper than their current misery if you don't have honesty with yourself...

My best advice is just humble yourself and learn one or two about integrity. Most of all, if your can't stop your lying habit completely , at least minimize it.. Because, lying has become the identity of Tigray ......

To be honest with you, I feel the misery that Tigray has been going through for the last 4 four years might be from the one and only one who has nothing to do with lying and ego driven people like agame... You know who I am talking about.... This might be the reason why I don't see how your misery will come to an end anytime soon....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Cigar

Re: My best advice to agame!!!

Post by Cigar » 09 Aug 2022, 21:53

Hawzen, you are absolutely correct on dissecting the behaviors of the hoodwinked young agames.
Yes these snotty little or young agames are taught in their dedebit ignorance schools distorted, fake woyane bravery, or that they are special people and so forth which we the Eritreans know their history. These young tegarus are not aware that their parents were slaving and begging and street sweeping and shoe shining which in turn help these snotty agames to have a chance to be born. Every living agame is one way or the other beneficiary of their fore parents stay in Eritrea.
All they are taught is that Eritrea is hell place, the tplf gave us our independence, our people willingly went to tigray as they call it beg (actually no Eritrea went to tigray to work or beg)…they did so with the wicked woyane and their masters drain Eritrea scheme of enticing Eritreans as winners of invisible lotto to go abroad which in turn they used that scheme, stole Eritrean identities and send their own agame people abroad who are still using the theft as weapons to advocate against their stolen Eritrean identities. (I bet some of them are saying that they did so in their deep inside now)
So in a way, I don’t blame the young tegarus who got hoodwinked by woyane teachings. After all we all know that we learnt that 2+2 is 4 at schools. So sadly they believe that fallacy. The false fallacy being ‘fact’ in their minds.
The freaking problem is the likes of old leflafi adghi who know the real story are hell bent not to correct them, but still putting gasoline in their fire for more miseries.
They need some honest and bold tegarus who repeatedly can tell them the truth so that these young snotty agames will say:
“How did we get that stupid” and start learning that they were, are and will always be the least important killil of Ethiopia and learn to live cut to their minority size as Ethiopians. Eritrea never ever hurt them even though it has all the reasons to do so, until they shot missiles to Eritrea and force the Ethiopian army to cross our border when they start killing them in their sleep.
If they don’t do such, their miseries and hardship will just get worse and me as an Eritrean will love it even more.
I mean, it is unwise to save a stupid, coward and misinformed person who is dying hanging theyselves in their garage or home.
That is exactly what they are doing. Shooting their own ugly feet.
Peace in the region would have benefited more to these ungrateful agames being located in between Eritrea and Ethiopia than any other Ethio ethnic group.
So, I say a dead agame is the good agame.
Let more miseries teach them the truth.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 09 Aug 2022, 22:39

Dedeb, your dark mind framed and molded by Isaias cannot see the reality! In a couple of months your Tigrayan master shall go forever!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Aug 2022, 23:00

ኡዙይ ሂብኩምና ለለኹም አው ባይታ ለይወድቕ ወርቃዊ ምኽሪ ኢድ ነሲእና እግርኹም ስዒምና ተቐበሊናዮ አለና። ነገር ግን ንሕና ተጋሩ ኡቱ ዋና ሽግርና፣ ሽግርና ኡንታይ ሙኻኑ ዘይምፍላጥ ኡዩ። ኡቱ እንምገቦ ዝነቐዘ ላይ ፈረንጂ እርዳታ ስንዳይ ልመንፈስና ሰቢሩ፣ ልሓንጎልና አድኪሙ፣ ልሕልናና አዕሪቡ፣ ሓምዞቕዞቕ ኡዩ ዘብለና ዘኒኦ። :roll: :roll:

ምንጪ ላይዚ ኩሉ ሽግራትና ኡቶም ላይ መሃልና ላይ መስመር መራሕቲ ወያነና ማዕተቦም በቲኾም ልአውነ አረጋዊ ፀሓይ ሕብሪ ዓይናትካ የተመቺአናን እይሎም ኻው ትግራይ አባሪሮም ልፈረንጂ ክሰግዱና ክግዝኡ ብዝጀመሩ ኡዩ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Aug 2022, 23:18

Cigar wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 21:53
Hawzen, you are absolutely correct on dissecting the behaviors of the hoodwinked young agames.
Yes these snotty little or young agames are taught in their dedebit ignorance schools distorted, fake woyane bravery, or that they are special people and so forth which we the Eritreans know their history. These young tegarus are not aware that their parents were slaving and begging and street sweeping and shoe shining which in turn help these snotty agames to have a chance to be born. Every living agame is one way or the other beneficiary of their fore parents stay in Eritrea.
All they are taught is that Eritrea is hell place, the tplf gave us our independence, our people willingly went to tigray as they call it beg (actually no Eritrea went to tigray to work or beg)…they did so with the wicked woyane and their masters drain Eritrea scheme of enticing Eritreans as winners of invisible lotto to go abroad which in turn they used that scheme, stole Eritrean identities and send their own agame people abroad who are still using the theft as weapons to advocate against their stolen Eritrean identities. (I bet some of them are saying that they did so in their deep inside now)
So in a way, I don’t blame the young tegarus who got hoodwinked by woyane teachings. After all we all know that we learnt that 2+2 is 4 at schools. So sadly they believe that fallacy. The false fallacy being ‘fact’ in their minds.
The freaking problem is the likes of old leflafi adghi who know the real story are hell bent not to correct them, but still putting gasoline in their fire for more miseries.
They need some honest and bold tegarus who repeatedly can tell them the truth so that these young snotty agames will say:
“How did we get that stupid” and start learning that they were, are and will always be the least important killil of Ethiopia and learn to live cut to their minority size as Ethiopians. Eritrea never ever hurt them even though it has all the reasons to do so, until they shot missiles to Eritrea and force the Ethiopian army to cross our border when they start killing them in their sleep.
If they don’t do such, their miseries and hardship will just get worse and me as an Eritrean will love it even more.
I mean, it is unwise to save a stupid, coward and misinformed person who is dying hanging theyselves in their garage or home.
That is exactly what they are doing. Shooting their own ugly feet.
Peace in the region would have benefited more to these ungrateful agames being located in between Eritrea and Ethiopia than any other Ethio ethnic group.
So, I say a dead agame is the good agame.
Let more miseries teach them the truth.

My Eri-brother Cigar,

I can't say it any better... You have detailed everything about the mindset of the older and young agames very very clearly. Obviously, the agame youth are the victims of TPLF's empty bravado and the dishonesty of older generation like ayte Halafi. Unfortunately, it looks like the older agames have a kind of erased their true-selves from their memories.

By the way, I have never seen anybody in the world who brags with empty bravado while their people are still dying.. of course except agames. Unfortunately, the older agames don't want to tell the truth; The younger agames are the majority and infected with TPLF dishonesty.

One day, I just hope that agames humble themselves and learn one or two about integrity. Most importantly, they try their best to stop lying to themselves. Otherwise, like you said more miseries will teach them the truth...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group