Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Right

Re: Ukraine is inviting Nuke: Explosion seen at Russian airfield in Crimea

Post by Right » 09 Aug 2022, 23:56

This is not Ukraine. I think the Ukrainians has been used by someone else. Why they allow themselves to be used like this is mind boggling? History repeats itself. This time Europe may take the world with it to hell.
Napoleon was defeated in Russia, so was Nazi Germany. Then, there wasn’t a Nuclear weapons to worry about. Still 60 million people has died.
Time will tell.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 10 Aug 2022, 00:18

Moron, Bipolar Qomal Agga*me A.K.A. Halafi Dingai:--- If You Can't Read Properly Or Understand Listening News Ask The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian To Translate For You Gimmattamm Shettattam Agga*mes.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 10 Aug 2022, 16:47

Right wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 23:56
This is not Ukraine. I think the Ukrainians has been used by someone else. Why they allow themselves to be used like this is mind boggling? History repeats itself. This time Europe may take the world with it to hell.
Napoleon was defeated in Russia, so was Nazi Germany. Then, there wasn’t a Nuclear weapons to worry about. Still 60 million people has died.
Time will tell.
You might ask the same question why Tigrayans are being used like cannon fodor.

Right

Post by Right » 10 Aug 2022, 18:24

For Tigrains I know the answer. It is because of the evil TPLF. And I know for sure there is no bright future for Tigrains. It is going to be a slow and agonizing death. Under normal circumstances 2 out of 3 Tigrains leave to mainland Ethiopia to work and settle for life. Before Eritrea was the 2nd choice but not any more. Today, given the chance, everyone wants to leave and live with the people they hate and wanted to destroy. Tigrai just lost 300000 young souls. So basically there is no one to rescue Tigrai.
Tigrai is finished- it is a matter of time.