Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

Young Eritrean opposition have ditched Shaebia's flag and embraced Eritrean Original Flag approved by Eri Parliament

Post by sarcasm » 09 Aug 2022, 08:00

Please wait, video is loading...

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Young Eritrean opposition have ditched Shaebia's flag and embraced Eritrean Original Flag approved by Eri Parliament

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 Aug 2022, 08:31

sarcasm wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:00
Weizero Eden borqaq!
This piece of rags is a a rag donated by the United Nations in 1950, It doesn't represent or symbolize any thing indigenous. It is adopted by by the jeberti and the Eritrean snowflakes who are not better than agames in their world view. Hence, if any one expect this flag to be erected in our soil, he or she is dreaming!.

sarcasm

Re: Young Eritrean opposition have ditched Shaebia's flag and embraced Eritrean Original Flag approved by Eri Parliament

Post by sarcasm » 09 Aug 2022, 11:18

Was Eritrean flag a piece of rag donated by the UN? No. It was designed by an Eritrean parliamentarian and members of Eritrean first parliament argued on whether to have a cross or crescent moon in the middle. It was the result of intense negotiation and compromises. It is actually a symbol that Eritrean Muslims and Christians could reach at a consensus after a negotiations which was achieved in 1950s. Their children never learned from their elders and chose the path of war which we saw between Shaebia and Jebha and have been killing their school mates and friends starting from the early 1970s.

The history of the making of Eritrean flag

Why does the original Eritrean flag emblem has 11 leaves and what is the meaning of 11 leaves on either side of the emblem? Who has 11 ግርናብ on either side of their temporalis muscle መታልሕ?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Aug 2022, 12:08

Whoever in their wisdom is suggesting Eritrea's involvement for peace between the FDRE & the TPLF, misses a chunk of history. For the sake of peace, Eritrea is patiently tolerating Ethiopia's unfulfilled commitment to unconditional EEBC implementation which is being held back by TPLF belligerence. Eritrea is a stakeholder in the region's peace & security & respects the sovereignty & integrity of others - it will not meddle in friend Ethiopia's internal political issues though, without official request.

@SebleEphrem

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 09 Aug 2022, 12:17

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 12:08
Whoever in their wisdom is suggesting Eritrea's involvement for peace between the FDRE & the TPLF, misses a chunk of history. For the sake of peace, Eritrea is patiently tolerating Ethiopia's unfulfilled commitment to unconditional EEBC implementation which is being held back by TPLF belligerence. Eritrea is a stakeholder in the region's peace & security & respects the sovereignty & integrity of others - it will not meddle in friend Ethiopia's internal political issues though, without official request.

@SebleEphrem

@SebleEphrem

Well put Seble ሓብተይ~

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Aug 2022, 12:54

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:31
sarcasm wrote:
Weizero Eden borqaq!
This piece of rags is a a rag donated by the United Nations in 1950, It doesn't represent or symbolize any thing indigenous. It is adopted by by the jeberti and the Eritrean snowflakes who are not better than agames in their world view. Hence, if any one expect this flag to be erected in our soil, he or she is dreaming!.
Dude,

Everything in you is hate.... Hate.... You are a sick bigot. I wonder what the eri-muslims did bad to you to hate them so much.

As to the topic of the subject, eris from all walks of life, from all religious and from all ethnic groups had martyred fighting ethio colonialists under the aforementioned flag in the 1960s.

Most of us are proud of our original flag and it will be on our heads in future.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 Aug 2022, 13:31

kerenite wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 12:54
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:31
sarcasm wrote:
Weizero Eden borqaq!
Dude,

Everything in you is hate.... Hate.... You are a sick bigot. I wonder what the eri-muslims did bad to you to hate them so much.

As to the topic of the subject, eris from all walks of life, from all religious and from all ethnic groups had martyred fighting ethio colonialists under the aforementioned flag in the 1960s.

Most of us are proud of our original flag and it will be on our heads in future.

Which flag should we pledge our allegiance to? ትካቦ፣ ተስፋይ or ሕፍረት
ትካቦ፣

ትካቦ ማለት፣ ነዛ ብ 1952 ብሑቡራት ሃገራት ከም ገጸ በረኸት ተመጽወተትልና ባንደራ እያ። ኣብ ሕብሪ ምምራጽ የኹን፣ኣብ ቅዲ (design) ናይ ኤርትራዊ ኣበርክቶ እጃም የብላን። ይኹን ድኣምበር፣ተቃውምቲ ኣብ ኣንጻር ስርዓት ህግደፍ ዝካያድ ኣድማ፣ንትካቦ ከም ናይ ሕጋዊ (legitimate) ኣርማ ሒዞም ን ኩንነት ከናእስዋን ከኽሕደዋን ንግንዘብ።

ተስፋይ

ተስፋይ፥ ነዚ ኩሉ ኣርሜናዊ ባዕዳዊ ጭካነ፣ ስደት፣ጥምየት፣ዕርቃን፣ መስዋእቲ፣ነብሰ ጉድለት ተጸሚማ፣ ሓቦ ኣስኒቃ፣ስኒ መንካስ ኣዕጢቃ; ኣብ ሕልምናን ኣብ ራኢዪናን ክትኮነልናን ትደሊ ሃገር ኣብ ተስፋና ኣስሪጻ ዝተጋዕዘት ኣርማ እያ። ኡሱ ስለ ዝኾነ ክኣ ተስፋይ ንብላ።

ሕፍረት፥

ሕፍረት፥ ኣብ ደረጃ ተስፋይ ከለና፣ ነዚ ህዝቢ ብፍላይ ክኣ ኤርትራዊ መንእሰይ ይኹን ንሃገር ውሪደዎ ዘሎ ኣደራዓት ብሕልሚስ ይትረፍ ብ ሕልሚ ለይቲ(nightmare) ኣይ ሪኤናዮን። ናይ ትማሊ ተጋደልቲ ናይ ሎሚ ዓመጽቲ፣ናይ ትማሊ ጀጋኑ ናይ ሎሚ ወኻሩ ኮይኑ። ውጺኢቱ ክኣ፣ ናይ መጻኢ ዕድል ህዝብን ሃገርን ኣብዘይድሊ ኣስጋኢን ሓደገኛ ምኣዝን ይኸይድ ኣሎ።

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Aug 2022, 14:47

Deqi,

I don't for an iota of a second believe that you ain't an eritrean.

My problem with you is bigotry.

Eritrea composes of 50/50% evenly divided muslims and Christian. But you sideline the other 50% and you call them names. This annoys me.

Just to conclude,

Whether you like it or not, the 50% will always stand on your nose and tell you:

You are doomed or blessed to live with us, you have to accept it because YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. Hey! The 50% are going nowhere.

Regarding the original flag, it was designed by our forethers in a parliament unilke the higdef flag which looks like the Vietnamese flag and which was designed by the despot alone when he was high.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 09 Aug 2022, 15:53

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 12:02

I'm always 'fascinated' by the thought process of Tigreans in general and their 'intelligentsia' in particular!

I was just curious whether Eritrea is a 'republic' or not should be the primary concern for someone who claims to have represented 'five million starving people'......What is frightening more than the stupid twitt is, the number of people who gave it a thumbs-up despite Tigrean 'elites' utter contempt to the intelligence of their own people!

May God Save Tigreans From Its Own Children!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 09 Aug 2022, 16:06

Agamite,

How short the memory. Didn't you try to downplay the tens of thousands of Eritreans who participated in the Dallas festival. And you are now excited with these pathetic clowns. But what can we expect of low-IQ Agames.

BTW, I read a comment today that made my day in which the commenter renames the ደለይቲ ፍትሒ as ደለይቲ ጸብሒ. :lol: :lol: :lol: Pity ወያነ ዝልመጽ ሸሓኒ የብሉን ሕጂ። ንባዕሉ ዝመሽመሸ ስንዳይ ይቕለብ ኣሎ። It reminds me of what PIA (Esu) called them back in 1999 when these worthless traitors where flocking to Meqele as the Eritrean people stood resolute in defense of their land: ወያነ ዝወድኦ ሸሓኒ ዘልምጹ::
:lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 10 Aug 2022, 13:59

sesame wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 16:06
Agamite,

How short the memory. Didn't you try to downplay the tens of thousands of Eritreans who participated in the Dallas festival. And you are now excited with these pathetic clowns. But what can we expect of low-IQ Agames.

BTW, I read a comment today that made my day in which the commenter renames the ደለይቲ ፍትሒ as ደለይቲ ጸብሒ. :lol: :lol: :lol: Pity ወያነ ዝልመጽ ሸሓኒ የብሉን ሕጂ። ንባዕሉ ዝመሽመሸ ስንዳይ ይቕለብ ኣሎ። It reminds me of what PIA (Esu) called them back in 1999 when these worthless traitors where flocking to Meqele as the Eritrean people stood resolute in defense of their land: ወያነ ዝወድኦ ሸሓኒ ዘልምጹ::
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Silly Anjal higdef zombie,

I ain't an agame. The agames are more related to you than to me.

Regarding your so-called festival in Dallas, 2 to 3 thousands have participated. But to your dismay, it was disrupted on the second day. They were told to leave and get the hell out of the hall by the owners of the hall. Visit eri-sat and update yourself. Hence, it was a failure.

This evening your higdef has cancelled a festival which they have already planned to take place in the Netherlands.

My source: ERI-SAT.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 10 Aug 2022, 15:35

Regarding your so-called festival in Dallas, 2 to 3 thousands have participated. But to your dismay, it was disrupted on the second day. They were told to leave and get the hell out of the hall by the owners of the hall. Visit eri-sat and update yourself. Hence, it was a failure.

This evening your higdef has cancelled a festival which they have already planned to take place in the Netherlands.
ሙሽሙሽ ዓጋመ

You lies mark you as a stinko. On Saturday night, there was a crowd of 10,000 Eritreans and since the hotel hall had a capacity of only 5,000, they were asked to stop the celebrations one hour before scheduled closing time. The festival continued the next day with thousands! Being a typical low-IQ Agame, you think the Holland festival is cancelled. That is a lie and it will be another dagger in the hearts of defeated Agames!

Across the street, the Weyane stooges and their AGAME masters were having a very demoralized and lonely night. But this is only the beginning. Henceforth, Eritrean festivals will be bigger and more spectacular. We have killed the Dream of Abay Tigray and will celebrate its funeral!

ከረን ዋናታት ኣለዋ። ከምዚ ከማኻ ቆማል ዓጋመ ነቲ ክቡር ሽማ ከርስሖ ኣይንፈድቅን ኢና።

ወድ ምስማር ምድር!

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 10 Aug 2022, 16:16

Another lie, the so called staunch anti Ethiopian Christian Eritreans studying in H Selassie University were moving to Eritrea war sites being recruited by Jebha and Egypt in the 50's, 60's, before they started attacking Ethiopia from inside. Go figure, they were mistrusted by Muslims and their master Egypt that the Christians were being slaughtered by the Muslims while in their sleep. Is it not a shock, the student of Jebha and Eplf, Tplf was quick to learn from this that they were killing the unsuspecting Ethiopians they are with. The recent of the Ethiopian command post is the prime example.

The Arab slave Kerenite,
Very good your propoganda for the gullible Eritreans, calling Ethiopians colonialists on their own land. Your father's deceptively sneaked and smuggled from Arab countries and settled in Eritrea as well as being a loyal mulatto from your former colonial Italian, Egypt et al. you took Eritrea. It is very obvious you have no plan to ally with Ethiopia because of your Shabian many anti Ethiopian comments in ER and the above being one of them.

That being said, you might even succeed in taking over Ethiopia and making her slave to Arabs, one indication is you succeeded in appointing in all Ethiopian regions Muslim leaders, l see the pattern here even though Ethiopians who kept the country independent and free from colonialism and Arab domination in the past are now fully snoozing.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Aug 2022, 17:04

sesame wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 15:35

ሙሽሙሽ ዓጋመ

You lies mark you as a stinko. On Saturday night, there was a crowd of 10,000 Eritreans and since the hotel hall had a capacity of only 5,000, they were asked to stop the celebrations one hour before scheduled closing time. The festival continued the next day with thousands! Being a typical low-IQ Agame, you think the Holland festival is cancelled. That is a lie and it will be another dagger in the hearts of defeated Agames!

Across the street, the Weyane stooges and their AGAME masters were having a very demoralized and lonely night. But this is only the beginning. Henceforth, Eritrean festivals will be bigger and more spectacular. We have killed the Dream of Abay Tigray and will celebrate its funeral!

ከረን ዋናታት ኣለዋ። ከምዚ ከማኻ ቆማል ዓጋመ ነቲ ክቡር ሽማ ከርስሖ ኣይንፈድቅን ኢና።

ወድ ምስማር ምድር!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Aug 2022, 18:23

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 12:02
Confusion, all around! :lol:

I am not surprised that Vodkachew is struck by "the christening of Eritrea as the Republic of Eritrea" while millions of agame children and women are dying of hunger. Unfortunately, agames are more interested on how to score "point" by talking and that has become their culture .... Because they think only about today... they don't care about tomorrow or next month or next year...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 20 Aug 2022, 19:33

From today's youth rally in Germany

The original flag of Eritrea is taking central place in Eritrean youth rallies!

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 27 Aug 2022, 07:24

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 29 Aug 2022, 15:02