Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Atsey Abi Ahmed Billion Dollar Grand Museum

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Aug 2022, 06:27

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 09 Aug 2022, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Atsey Abi Ahmed Billion Dollar Grand Museum

Post by Ethoash » 09 Aug 2022, 11:24

ይገርማል አንድ እንቁላል ቢሊዬን ዶላር ያወጣ

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Aug 2022, 14:08

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ethoash wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 11:24

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Aug 2022, 14:32

Noble Amhara wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 14:08
Ethoash wrote:
my dearest my most loved Eritrean Noble Amhara

r u crazy? do u know what one billion dollaar will do ? why not i show u ... Vietnam GDP per Capita 93 USD IN 1996 TODAY GDP IS 20,000 USD

LOOK what billion dollar can buy u. they build electric car factory we build egg

u will not cry when we wasting billion of dollars in park and other idiotic investment those electric car factory also create their own parking so we could have benefited had we invested in income generating business instead of egg

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Aug 2022, 14:46

Eritrean ethioash,

Clearly you didn’t understand my thoughts you assumed that I loved the egg 🥚 project

I originally named the thread “Billions of Birr somehow ended up in Grand Museum” I do not agree with such lavish projects that generate very little income remember his liberary? That could have been a mall!
Ethoash wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 14:32
Noble Amhara wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 14:08
Ethoash wrote:
my dearest my most loved Eritrean Noble Amhara

r u crazy? do u know what one billion dollaar will do ? why not i show u ... Vietnam GDP per Capita 93 USD IN 1996 TODAY GDP IS 20,000 USD

LOOK what billion dollar can buy u. they build electric car factory we build egg

u will not cry when we wasting billion of dollars in park and other idiotic investment those electric car factory also create their own parking so we could have benefited had we invested in income generating business instead of egg

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Aug 2022, 15:01

Noble Amhara wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 14:46
Eritrean ethioash,

Clearly you didn’t understand my thoughts you assumed that I loved the egg 🥚 project
now u graduated to be called proud Ethiopian Amhara

what is science center what is the latest technology it is robotic so if he had build one modern electric car factory for 4 billion dollar all those would be engineer will have time to play and program the robot and learn as the same time

that is what happened in Meles time he build Hydro dam and all so called paper civil engineer got hired and learn the technology while building it .the same with the train to Djibouti .. the city train were built in Ethiopia so u need engineers to do the job and you teach them while working on the job .. so i want Dr Abiy to stop or allowed other to come and build all he have to do is pass very good policy .to start with reduce or make it zero tax for factory that build electric car ..trust me we would have been the hub of electric car factory why because we have water powered electric that make the electric car fully green this would be our selling point

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Aug 2022, 16:39

Abiy Ahmed is a tree worshipper he always looks to make greenery in Addis he will soon empty more and more of Addis for his little Arenguade Genet

And for you Eritrean ato ethioash I recommend you Commision your projects in mekele and the rest of Tigray with the help of UNHCR and EU go visit their assembly book appointment

Go build electric car factory or else go home to mama and cry
Ethoash wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:01
Noble Amhara wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 14:46
Eritrean ethioash,

now u graduated to be called proud Ethiopian Amhara

what is science center what is the latest technology it is robotic so if he had build one modern electric car factory for 4 billion dollar all those would be engineer will have time to play and program the robot and learn as the same time

that is what happened in Meles time he build Hydro dam and all so called paper civil engineer got hired and learn the technology while building it .the same with the train to Djibouti .. the city train were built in Ethiopia so u need engineers to do the job and you teach them while working on the job .. so i want Dr Abiy to stop or allowed other to come and build all he have to do is pass very good policy .to start with reduce or make it zero tax for factory that build electric car ..trust me we would have been the hub of electric car factory why because we have water powered electric that make the electric car fully green this would be our selling point

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 09 Aug 2022, 16:56

Noble Agame

No amharic user say

Atsey ... instead we say Atse.
Abi.. ..instead we say Abiy.

An agame rat like you will never get passed without leaving some trail that expose him unless he is born and grew amongst us.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Aug 2022, 17:16

Misrak

Do you know my eastern zone Amhara parents dont call the Awash river “Awash” rather we call it “Hawash” hawash river. Just one testament of the “H” in Amharic being washed away just as Amhara became Amara and Hatse became Atse. No big deal we speak soft

Also i am sick and tired of calling Abiy “abiy” I am now calling him “Abi” he is Tigrayan-Jimman also I call him Atsey because I do not see him as “Atse” “Atse Tewodros” “Atse Menelik”

Sorry misrekela nothing you can do about it