Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Ethiopia was better for Eritreans during TPLF/EPRDF time than this time!

Post by Axumezana » 08 Aug 2022, 18:19

TPLF/EPRDF time

- About 200,000 refugees used to live peacefully in Tigray and tens of thousands were migrated to USA and other countries via Tigray
- Eritreans in Addis Ababa and other cities were living as Ethiopians ( job opportunity and starting business) and they were also given scholarships to attend universities.

Now :

- Eritrean refugees are leading miserable life,( refugees in Dabat, Gondar are often kidnapped for money ransom )
- Are being harassed and suspected of crime
- Some of them are already arrested
- Abiy corrupted security personnel will contuinue harassing Eriteria refugees to extort money.
- Down the line they will face more challenges including deportation.

አሳ፥ ጎርጓሪ፥ ዘንዶ፥ ያወጣል፥ ማለት፥ ይኸ፥ነው።

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Ethiopia was better for Eritreans during TPLF/EPRDF time than this time!

Post by Hawzen » 08 Aug 2022, 19:31

Nah ...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 08 Aug 2022, 20:14

Dedeb stop finger pointing , PM Meles begged Isaias to resolve issues in peaceful manner but Isaias felt force is the only way and he was whipped by PM Meles until he agreed to resolve issue through negotiation.

Hence, it was your Tigrayan master Isaias who was responsible for that dark history ( people from both sides were deported from respective country . You should not also forget Ethiopians and Tigrayans were deported from Eritreas after their belongings were confiscated and the pain is from both sides) . I do not expect you to understand that as you are ascari syndrome sickness infected and Dedeb!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Aug 2022, 21:33

Axumezana wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 20:14
Dedeb stop finger pointing , PM Meles begged Isaias to resolve issues in peaceful manner but Isaias felt force is the only way and he was whipped by PM Meles until he agreed to resolve issue through negotiation.

Hence, it was your Tigrayan master Isaias who was responsible for that dark history ( people from both sides were deported from respective country . You should not also forget Ethiopians and Tigrayans were deported from Eritreas after their belongings were confiscated and the pain is from both sides) . I do not expect you to understand that as you are ascari syndrome sickness infected and Dedeb!

Agame brother Axumezana,

I know I touched your agame nerve.. but still my response is ....Nah... nobody believes the lies of the low IQ dedebit cadres like yourself..... Here below is the truth from the son of Enderta ... Watch the interview till the end to know how evil your TPLF terrorist group has been towards Eritrea and the people of Eritrea... In fact, the same coward TPLF terrorist group are also evil to the people of Tigray :mrgreen: :oops: :twisted:

Please wait, video is loading...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 08 Aug 2022, 21:55

Axumezana wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 18:19
TPLF/EPRDF time

- About 200,000 refugees used to live peacefully in Tigray and tens of thousands were migrated to USA and other countries via Tigray
- Eritreans in Addis Ababa and other cities were living as Ethiopians ( job opportunity and starting business) and they were also given scholarships to attend universities.

Now :

- Eritrean refugees are leading miserable life,( refugees in Dabat, Gondar are often kidnapped for money ransom )
- Are being harassed and suspected of crime
- Some of them are already arrested
- Abiy corrupted security personnel will contuinue harassing Eriteria refugees to extort money.
- Down the line they will face more challenges including deportation.

አሳ፥ ጎርጓሪ፥ ዘንዶ፥ ያወጣል፥ ማለት፥ ይኸ፥ነው።
Please tell your fairy tale to obbo Siyye Abraha, obbo Sekuture Getachew and all of their close buddies but not to the current Ethiopian leaders who traveled all the way to Eritrea and made peace while the tplf leadership was resisting the peace process and contact formation categorically. You are still very strongly along that resistance road and hate propaganda making business out of it.

Additionally, just for your own good remember the fact that the entire Eritrean communities, thousands of them, all over Ethiopia were forcefully confiscated and robbed by the tplf when it assumed power in Ethiopia and then expelled Eritreans forcefully from Ethiopia to Eritrea, even though large numbers of Eritreans were born in Ethiopia and never been in Eritrea before the mass expulsions. And these are only the tip of the iceberg. Just look at the massive amount of issues below the water line where your Zendos among others might be residing. አሳ፥ ጎርጓሪ፥ ዘንዶ፥ ያወጣል፥ ማለት፥ ይኸ፥ነው
:lol:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 08 Aug 2022, 23:27

Dedeb you have been brain washed, molded & blinded to worship Isaias using the technics Isaias picked from China when he was there for training , as a young fighter. That is why I call you Dedeb never to understand reality but you parrot what your mafia network feeds you from time to time. You should always remember " 1000 lies never make any single truth".
Last edited by Axumezana on 09 Aug 2022, 02:05, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 08 Aug 2022, 23:33

Agames should never get closer to menelik palace. :mrgreen: