Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Ethio Airlines የቁልቁለት ጉዞ

Post by Ethoash » 08 Aug 2022, 17:03

as soon as the Golden left the የቁልቁለት ጉዞ started look this video

how dirty is the Ethiopian plane this blogger explain .... i am not holding why Ethiopian airlines not speaking each and every other country language but i hold them responsible for not cleaning up the plane specially in COVID time

now here comes the EAL start landing in wrong airport this time the airport was not finished ... this is not once but twice

here is another headache claiming your luggage

App is okay need more work. I was able to buy a ticket on the app with no issues. The app need to be productive you can't do anything with out reference number! I am very disappointed on the duty free web site. It a lot of confusing web site mostly don't work. The plan entertainment system [deleted]. Most of the movies are over 10 years old not a lot of selection. No music at least you should have abesha music. Its a 13 hours flight but the airlines need lot of work.
25 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

Mxolisi Sebele
July 17, 2022
I paid WIFI for full flight package for 2 people, but in both flights ET601 and ET 863 I was told by cubing Crew both flights they don't offer WIFI. So why charge people for a service you don't provide. I would like to get my refund as a matter of urgency. I consider this a poor standard and unethical.
42 people found this review helpful

Ash H
June 2, 2022
I gave them one star because there is no 0. The App doesn't work at all including their website. If you want to book a flight and pay, good luck. Don't even wish to get help from customer service . Their customer service is bad . Especially Los Angeles office . Terrible!!!!
119 people found this review helpful

temari

Re: Ethio Airlines የቁልቁለት ጉዞ

Post by temari » 08 Aug 2022, 17:18

Tribal Ethoash, the problem with all of your videos is that they are all from the time when your "golden" was the CEO but as any blind tribal and dishonest person you want to pin it to the current CEO. Tribalism transforms human beings into animals that follow their instincts and emotions rather than their minds and facts. A tribalist mind can never see the world objectively and will always have a twisted eye. For get honesty!
Ethoash wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 17:03
as soon as the Golden left the የቁልቁለት ጉዞ started look this video

how dirty is the Ethiopian plane this blogger explain .... i am not holding why Ethiopian airlines not speaking each and every other country language but i hold them responsible for not cleaning up the plane specially in COVID time

now here comes the EAL start landing in wrong airport this time the airport was not finished ... this is not once but twice

here is another headache claiming your luggage

App is okay need more work. I was able to buy a ticket on the app with no issues. The app need to be productive you can't do anything with out reference number! I am very disappointed on the duty free web site. It a lot of confusing web site mostly don't work. The plan entertainment system [deleted]. Most of the movies are over 10 years old not a lot of selection. No music at least you should have abesha music. Its a 13 hours flight but the airlines need lot of work.
25 people found this review helpful

Mxolisi Sebele
July 17, 2022
I paid WIFI for full flight package for 2 people, but in both flights ET601 and ET 863 I was told by cubing Crew both flights they don't offer WIFI. So why charge people for a service you don't provide. I would like to get my refund as a matter of urgency. I consider this a poor standard and unethical.
42 people found this review helpful

Ash H
June 2, 2022
I gave them one star because there is no 0. The App doesn't work at all including their website. If you want to book a flight and pay, good luck. Don't even wish to get help from customer service . Their customer service is bad . Especially Los Angeles office . Terrible!!!!
119 people found this review helpful

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Aug 2022, 17:34

temari wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 17:18
Tribal Ethoash, the problem with all of your videos is that they are all from the time when your "golden" was the CEO but as any blind tribal and dishonest person you want to pin it to the current CEO. Tribalism transforms human beings into animals that follow their instincts and emotions rather than their minds and facts. A tribalist mind can never see the world objectively and will always have a twisted eye. For get honesty!

ወድ አቶ ታምራት

ልክ ወርቃማው ጠቅላይ አስተዳደር የኢትዬዽያን አየር መንገዱን ይመራው ነበር ፣ ግን ክንፉ ተከርክሞ ምኑን ነው የሚበረው፣ የጠቅላይ አስተዳደሩ ስራውን አለቀቀም እንጂ ስልጣኑን አጥቶዋል ማነው እሱን የሚስማው ፣ ለራሱ እንዴት አርጌ ላምልጥ እያለ እያስበ ነበር እንኳን አየር መንገዱን ሊመራ ፣ የቁልቁለት ጎዞው በሱ ግዜ ይጀምር እንጂ እሱ ጠቅላላ ሲለቅ የቁልቁለቱ ግዞ አልቆ መሬት ደርስናል። የኢምግሬሽን ፖሊሶች ግቦ ፈልገው ፣ ተሳፋሪውን በፊቴ ሽንት ቤት ተቀመጥ ማለት ጀምረዋል ። ይህ ሱማሌውን የሚለውን ስማ አስር ግዜ መጥቶ ፓስፖርት ህ የት ያለው የሚለው እኮ ጎቦ አምጣ ነው የሚለው ።

ከኔ ላይ ከምትናድ ድ ለምን የአየር መንገድ አቡን፣ ማሳለጫ የሚጭኑትን ስዎች ለምን አትጠይቅም አሁን በአዲሱ ግዜ ተሻሽሎ የተለጠፈው ማሳለጫ ምንም አይስራም ። በነገራችን ላይ እኔ ራሴ ሞክሬው ነበር ትንሽ ያስችግራል በተለይ እንተርኔት ደካማ በሆነበርት አገር ላይ ትልቅ ችግር ሊያመጣ ይችል ይሆናል። እሺ ሌላው ይቅር የተሳሳተ አየር የሚያሳፉትንስ ምን ልትል ነው። የድሮው መሪ እኮ አንዱን ፓለት ቢያባርረው ምድረ አማሮች ጮሁበት እሱ ግን አይሮፕላኑን በሚሊዬን ዶላር ነው ያሳደስነው ይህ ሁሉ ጥፋት አርጎ ተበደልኩ ቢል የራሱ ፋንታ ብሎ አባሮት ነበር። ታድያ አሁን ለራሱ መግቢያ መውጫ አጥቶ ለምን ብሎ ነው የተሳሳተ ቦሌ ላይ ያሳረፉትን የሚቀጣው ። አሮፕላኑን ከጥቅም ወጭ አወጥተውት ነበር ባልተጨረስ ኤር ፖርት ሲያሳርፉት ፣

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 08 Aug 2022, 17:39

Now you lost the total control of the golden egg laying hen and you bought a white guy
Shame on you.
How much was he paid?
Or, Is he Egyptian?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Aug 2022, 17:49

simbe11 wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 17:39
Now you lost the total control of the golden egg laying hen and you bought a white guy
Shame on you.
How much was he paid?
Or, Is he Egyptian?
my beloved Eritrean simbe11

how about the Somalian guy and how about landing to wrong airport all this the golden bought them i will post many more video how EAL GOING DOWN
Ethoash wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 10:49
After Prior CEO, Tewolde Gebremariam left EAL , EAL going down

Even the brand ambassder of EAL WODE MAYA talk BS about EAL

U don't have to turst me why not watch Wode Maya himself talking about EAL going down ... i forward the video to where u talk aobut EAL pls watch him

Akay u might thing Wode Maya is bought by Golden so i will give h another youtuber how he was arrested in Ethioian airport and accused of smuggling drugs this is under Dr. Abiy leadership the Nigrian guy said we r the majority passangers who make EAL proftable and this is how u treat us. i am for sure those police officer looking for birbe ... at the end of the day the Ethiopian government must know this is our bread and better we should treat the Africa like queen and king if we want to keep OAU, :lol: :lol:

የኢትዬዽያ አየር መንገድ እና የቁልቁለት ጉዞ ተመልከቱ እንዴት በገዛ እጃችን የአገር ስም የምናጠፋው። አንደኛ ድራግ አገራችን እንዳይገባ ከፈለግን ልጁ አገራችን ሊገባ አነበረም እሱ ትራንዚት አርጎ ወደ ሌላ አገር ሊሄድ ፈልጎ ነው። ይሁንና ድራግን ለመፈተሽ ከፈለግን የስለጠኑ ውሾች አሉ ድራጉን የሚያሽቱ እንጂ ማንንም አይደለም እየነጠሉ መፈተሽ በተለይ አፍሪካኖችን ላይ በጣም ጥንቃቄ ምረግ አለብን፣ ነገር የማይፈልገንን ነገር መፈለግ የለብንም ።

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 08 Aug 2022, 18:35

I don't really like to generalize, but Nigerians and Cameroonians!!!
They are know mules of Sibhhat Nega's son who was a known drug trafficker.
Why do Ethiopian Airline fly to Sao Paulo?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 Aug 2022, 18:43

Congrats! :P :P