Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Paul Kagame has higher IQ than Isaias Afwerki

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 Aug 2022, 16:13

Rwanda is not richer than Eritrea.

Eritrea and Rwanda both are by world standards a very poor nations regarding natural resources but leaderships are making the difference, Simply put, Paul Kagame is more intelligent than Isaias Afwerki.

Fiyameta

Re: Paul Kagame has higher IQ than Isaias Afwerki

Post by Fiyameta » 08 Aug 2022, 16:53

Your masters only want you agame Askari to fight and die in wars they have waged against the Ethiopian and Eritrean people. The agame recylcer known as Paul Agame will give you a 2-week military training and ship you back to Tigray. :P :P :P

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 Aug 2022, 19:33

That's called "do whatever it takes to survive"

Paul Kagame is doing whatever it takes to keep his country's economic growth while Isaias Afwerki is determined to cling to power despite the fact that nearly four million Eritreans have fled the country since 2000, As a result, Eritrea is a country where time stands still.

I suggest you to read this book "Wounded Nation" How a Once Promising Eritrea Was Betrayed and Its Future Compromised.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Aug 2022, 19:41

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 16:13
Rwanda is not richer than Eritrea.

Eritrea and Rwanda both are by world standards a very poor nations regarding natural resources but leaderships are making the difference, Simply put, Paul Kagame is more intelligent than Isaias Afwerki.
Sister AgameLady,

I think your agame brother Debrits has the highest IQ :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:

Please wait, video is loading...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Aug 2022, 20:04

Hawzen wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 19:41
AbyssiniaLady wrote:

my dearest Eritrean Hawzen

i think what AbyssiniaLady saying to u is very simple would u quite your parking lot attendance job because your boss said something u didn't like.

u will slave away because u have responsibility u have wife with old age health problem ur kids stay home even those they r over 55 years old so u have no choice to slave even so u r 77 years old , why because u don't want to be homeless

the same with Paul Kagame he have billion of dollar in Swiss bank he is no poor but what he slave away is for his people what is good for them .. he accept refugee from Africa what is the problem ... only evil people against this idea .. mr. Hawzen once u were refugee who sponsored his sister marring her to bringing her to America

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 Aug 2022, 20:13

You low IQ agame are not worthy to shine my shoes. :P :P :P

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Aug 2022, 21:20

Ethoash wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 20:04
Hawzen wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 19:41
AbyssiniaLady wrote:

i think what AbyssiniaLady saying to u is very simple would u quite your parking lot attendance job because your boss said something u didn't like.

u will slave away because u have responsibility u have wife with old age health problem ur kids stay home even those they r over 55 years old so u have no choice to slave even so u r 77 years old , why because u don't want to be homeless

the same with Paul Kagame he have billion of dollar in Swiss bank he is no poor but what he slave away is for his people what is good for them .. he accept refugee from Africa what is the problem ... only evil people against this idea .. mr. Hawzen once u were refugee who sponsored his sister marring her to bringing her to America
As an all-rounded expert and the prestigious Mekelle University graduate, may we know your IQ level please? I hope you don't mind about the question???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 Aug 2022, 23:20

It is 30 long years since Isaias Afwerki came to power - making him seven longest-serving presidents in Africa, It’s time for him to retire gracefully, he is 76 years old, he should leave politics with respect and gracefully.

Sister Hawzen

Welcome back and keep ignoring you know who.

Fiyameta

If you truly believe that racist junky IQ crap you already posted a thousands times, then you are a self-loathing fool with zero IQ, I am not an expert on racism but you probably have internalized racism.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 09 Aug 2022, 10:45

ኧረ በፈጠረሽ፡ ኣሁን እስቲ ይህን ኣምነሽ ማስረጃ ብለሽ እዚህ በኢትዮጵያውያን መድረክ ስታመጪ ትንሽ እንኳን ኣታፍሪም? :lol:

ኣሁን እስቲ በምን ሂሳብና ስሌት ነው፡ ጣልያንን ደህና አድርጎ ቀጥቶ ልክ ያገባን ህዝብ ከጣልያን በታች በIQ መመደብ? ብለሽ ለመጠዬቅ ኒቃተኅሊናዉም ጢባቡም ዬሌሽም ማለት ነዉን? ኢገርማል! :mrgreen: መቼም ይህ ኣካሄድሽ የጤና ኣይደለም። ስምሽ ራሱ የጣልያን የተውሶ ስም እማደል፤ ምስኪን ትልቅ ህመም ውስጥ እንዳለሽ እኮ፡ ይህን ምንነቱ በውል ያልተጠናና ያልተረጋገጠ ትርክትን እንደ ማስረጃ እዚህ መረጃ ድረሽ ይዘሽ መምጣትሽ ኣሳበቀብሽ:lol:

በምን ስሌት ነው ጣልያን ከኢትዮጵያ በIQ ደረጃ የምትበልጠው? ብለው ኢትዮጵያውያን ጐረቤቶቻችን እንዳይጠይቁሽና እንዳታፍሪ፤ ከወዲሁ እኛ ኤርትራውያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች ምክራችንን ለግሰንልሻል በኤርትራዊ ጭዋነት ኩራትና ትህትና ጭምር። :mrgreen:

የነ ኣጤ ሚኒልክና የነ ኮለኔል ታሪኩም ዘመዶች ጭምር እንዳይቀየሙሽ!

IQ እንዲህ መቀለጃ ሆነ ማለት ነው!

መቼም "የፎቶ ሾፗ 'ንግሥት"" እና ተራ ካድሪቷ ለምን ተገሰጸች ብለው ስፍር ቁጥር የሌላቸው ሪሞርኬዎችሽ እየተንዘላዘሉ እዚህ ወጥተው እንደሚያቅራሩ ኣንስተውም።
:mrgreen:
Fiyameta wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 20:13
. . .

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Aug 2022, 11:08

Meleket wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 10:45
ኧረ በፈጠረሽ፡ ኣሁን እስቲ ይህን ኣምነሽ ማስረጃ ብለሽ እዚህ በኢትዮጵያውያን መድረክ ስታመጪ ትንሽ እንኳን ኣታፍሪም? :lol:

https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

96 Eritrea.......... 63
97 Guinea-Bissau 62
98 Ethiopia.... 61
99 Senegal.... 60
100 Gambia.... 60

Hawzen wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 21:20

As an all-rounded expert and the prestigious Mekelle University graduate, may we know your IQ level please? I hope you don't mind about the question???

i am looking for one Italian to tell me MY IQ, now until the Italian man going to tell me my Iq take my IQ zero. still u will never answer my question what is your business if Paul Kagame is taking refugee or not .. if u don't know Rwanda is sovereign nation who have the right to do anything they feel fit ... since i answer your question now pls answer my question why would u marry your own sister to bringing her to America ? as Eritrean u should be the last person to talk about refuge,

ክላ ክላ this is how Ethiopian enjoy ... There are 300,000 Eritrean refugee in Golden nation alone and there is zero Ethiopian refugee in Eritrea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y--E-H ... A&index=42

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 11 Sep 2022, 13:16

Isaias Afwerki is officially invited to attend Kenya president’s inauguration in Nairobi, the ceremony will take place on Tuesday 13th September 2022 at Moi International Sports Complex but as we all suspect Isaias won't be able to attend the inauguration, he's broke.

Besides, Isaias has lower IQ than Sierra Leone's president, Julius Maada Bio, according to Fiyameta.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 11 Sep 2022, 14:25

Paul Kagame puts Isaias Afwerki to shame.

Kigali International Airport – Rwanda.

Rwanda Air

Kigali, the capital city of Rwanda.

While Eritrea is so preoccupied with Tigray & Ethiopia's internal affairs, Rwanda is quietly building the most developed country in Africa, IQ matters indeed.