Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

The ungrateful Andargatchew Tsgie - He wants Tigrayans to contuinue starve unless they revolt against TPLF

Post by Axumezana » 08 Aug 2022, 15:52

Last edited by Axumezana on 08 Aug 2022, 17:34, edited 2 times in total.

justo

Re: The ungrateful Andargatchew Tsgie - He wants Tigrayans to contuinue starve or revolt against TPLF

Post by justo » 08 Aug 2022, 16:10

Awqo abed, grateful for being drugged and kidnapped?
Are you grateful to Isaias for kicking your [deleted]? You're funny, you're my favourite awqo abed,

Axumezana

Re: The ungrateful Andargatchew Tsgie - He wants Tigrayans to contuinue starve unless they revolt against TPLF

Post by Axumezana » 08 Aug 2022, 17:37

አንተ፥ ግን፥ ትክክለኞ፥ እብድ፥ ትመስላለህ!
Last edited by Axumezana on 08 Aug 2022, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: The ungrateful Andargatchew Tsgie - He wants Tigrayans to contuinue starve or revolt against TPLF

Post by Ethoash » 08 Aug 2022, 17:42

justo wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 16:10
Awqo abed, grateful for being drugged and kidnapped?
Are you grateful to Isaias for kicking your [deleted]? You're funny, you're my favourite awqo abed,
my beloved Eritrean Justo u miss the point ,, u don't give grateful to Isaias for kicking your behind but you will be grateful if u spare u from killing u when he have a chance that is what happened to a man with woman name ,, TPLF had him and they could have killed him if they want to but they released him just because Dr. Abiy as for his released .. u see how ungreatful the buda Amhara Tsgie and his savor Dr. abiy both of them

Axumezana

u must understand why the man with woman name acting ungrateful.

his age is over 70 years old he have family he need money. he wasted his youth fighting unwinnable war. do u remember he said he will drag Meles dead body on the street of Addis ,,, even after he said all this the TPLF did not killed him even after what he said igniting the new war i will not kill him ... u dont kill him u kill his idea .. i went to his video and many Amhara support him few might be Eritrea but the Amhara are thinking the same line so he have to make money somehow his kids are collage age kids they need money