Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Europeans have caught up to #AmharaGenocide hidden by Sleeping African Union Diaspora Extremists and Dr Abiy

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Aug 2022, 04:36

Fiyameta and selam sleeping in AU not giving a damn about amhara massacre because their god is beshasha abi Ahmed

European Union dominates African Politics once again

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 08 Aug 2022, 06:04, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Re: Europeans have caught up to #AmharaGenocide hidden by Sleeping African Union Diaspora Extremists and Dr Abiy

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Aug 2022, 05:32

We all know fiyameta has no family in eritrea at all this is why she is anti hizbawi anti netsanet. She:he must understand I will never give up my amharanet or be subdued by another nation I used to be kind to eritrea until I realized how fiyafascista betrayed pro-eritreanist Menen Haile.

———————/—/————//-/—-//————————

One example of this individuals (Fiyameta aka Sun aka Abdisa) fascism is how they arrested a underage Eritrean girl named “Ciham Ali Ahmed” for life and they have her in torture chambers as her family begs for her release

Selam/

Re: Europeans have caught up to #AmharaGenocide hidden by Sleeping African Union Diaspora Extremists and Dr Abiy

Post by Selam/ » 08 Aug 2022, 06:58

Noble Amhara - አንቺ ጉንዳን aka Present aka Mr Insulation aka right aka union etc - Why did you lock the other topic & jumped with the same topic elsewhere? You little thin-skinned woyane leech, you can’t hide from Selam. I am allergic to liars, thieves, & KIFFU pagans like yourself & all other TPLF thugs. I will come after you wherever you are hiding. Koshasha!

Noble Amhara wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 04:36

Fiyameta and selam sleeping in AU not giving a damn about amhara massacre because their god is beshasha abi Ahmed

union
Member+

Post by union » 08 Aug 2022, 08:56

I am only Union :lol: :lol:
Selam/ wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 06:58
Noble Amhara - አንቺ ጉንዳን aka Present aka Mr Insulation aka right aka union etc - Why did you lock the other topic & jumped with the same topic elsewhere? You little thin-skinned woyane leech, you can’t hide from Selam. I am allergic to liars, thieves, & KIFFU pagans like yourself & all other TPLF thugs. I will come after you wherever you are hiding. Koshasha!

Noble Amhara wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 04:36

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 08 Aug 2022, 11:32

If AUnis controlled by foreigners, as l expected, then AU or African nations, most of all Ethiopia is over.

The elephant in the room once again is the snake if Liberation Fronts, Eritrea who is controlling Ethiopia and now AU working for foreigners. Eritrea is a double agent!

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 08 Aug 2022, 11:56

NA,

That is not true, right now AU is being handed over by foreigners, Eritreas involvement should raise eye browse should be proof that, Eritrea does not have hype with West.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Aug 2022, 15:43

African Union is now owned by the European Union 🇪🇺