Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Re: ሺመልስ አብዲሳ ተሾመ በናቱ ጎጃሜ ባባቱ ጋፋቴ ነው ተባለ!

Post by Selam/ » 11 Aug 2022, 23:28

It was obviously made up to provoke Shoa. People have used that same saying in the past to belittle other ethnic groups. Anyone using it today is nothing but a piece of sh!t.
Naga Tuma wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 21:33
Horus wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 03:04
ሸዋና ሽንፍላ ቢያጥቡት አይጸዳም ይባል የለ!
ይህን አባባል እስከ ኣሁን ኣልሰማሁም። ወይም ኣላነበብኩም። ሸዋ ሁዱ አሸዋ ሲባል ሰምቼ ታዝቤ ኣልፌኣለሁ።

ኣንተም የሸዋን ታሪክ ለመቅበር ሲቃዥ እንደኖረዉ ዮሓንስ ለታ ያደርገሃል?

በመጽሃፍ ቅዱስ ከተኬደ ከኣዳም እና ሄዋን በሁዋላ የጸዳ ሰዉ ተፈጥሮ ያዉቃል? በሳይንስ ከተኬደ የጂን ፋናን እንጂ ኣንድ የጸዳ ጂን የፈጠረ ሃይል እስከዛሬ ስምተህ ታዉቃለህ? ዮሓንስ ራሱ "ያልጸዳሁ" ቦረና እና ኣኙዋክ ነኝ ሲል ሰምተህ ታዉቃለህ? ማለት ኣለበት? ኣይጸዳም የሚለዉ ማን ነዉ? የጸዳ ኣጽጂስ ማን ነዉ?

I do not know about the person in the topic and I care less to know about his heritage.

However, to this day, do the students of the old missionaries to Africa in general and Ethiopia in particular, including Yohannes Leta. know exactly what those missionaries wanted?

What is clear is that the missionaries arrived after Europe went through its long Dark Age, medieval anarchy, and some level of enlightenment. In some ways, what I sense from a distance about what has been happening in Ethiopia lately somewhat mirrors the gradient of Catholic and Protestant Christianity in Europe and its medieval anarchy, only on a different scale and in a different era.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Re: ሺመልስ አብዲሳ ተሾመ በናቱ ጎጃሜ ባባቱ ጋፋቴ ነው ተባለ!

Post by Naga Tuma » 12 Aug 2022, 21:09

Unnecessary provocation.
Selam/ wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 23:28
It was obviously made up to provoke Shoa. People have used that same saying in the past to belittle other ethnic groups. Anyone using it today is nothing but a piece of sh!t.
Naga Tuma wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 21:33
Horus wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 03:04
ሸዋና ሽንፍላ ቢያጥቡት አይጸዳም ይባል የለ!
ይህን አባባል እስከ ኣሁን ኣልሰማሁም። ወይም ኣላነበብኩም። ሸዋ ሁዱ አሸዋ ሲባል ሰምቼ ታዝቤ ኣልፌኣለሁ።

ኣንተም የሸዋን ታሪክ ለመቅበር ሲቃዥ እንደኖረዉ ዮሓንስ ለታ ያደርገሃል?

በመጽሃፍ ቅዱስ ከተኬደ ከኣዳም እና ሄዋን በሁዋላ የጸዳ ሰዉ ተፈጥሮ ያዉቃል? በሳይንስ ከተኬደ የጂን ፋናን እንጂ ኣንድ የጸዳ ጂን የፈጠረ ሃይል እስከዛሬ ስምተህ ታዉቃለህ? ዮሓንስ ራሱ "ያልጸዳሁ" ቦረና እና ኣኙዋክ ነኝ ሲል ሰምተህ ታዉቃለህ? ማለት ኣለበት? ኣይጸዳም የሚለዉ ማን ነዉ? የጸዳ ኣጽጂስ ማን ነዉ?

I do not know about the person in the topic and I care less to know about his heritage.

However, to this day, do the students of the old missionaries to Africa in general and Ethiopia in particular, including Yohannes Leta. know exactly what those missionaries wanted?

What is clear is that the missionaries arrived after Europe went through its long Dark Age, medieval anarchy, and some level of enlightenment. In some ways, what I sense from a distance about what has been happening in Ethiopia lately somewhat mirrors the gradient of Catholic and Protestant Christianity in Europe and its medieval anarchy, only on a different scale and in a different era.