Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

70 Eritreans Were kidnapped today In Addis Abeba by wahabi abiy.He claimed The Eritreans Were Doing Criminal Activities

Post by union » 08 Aug 2022, 01:56

10 of them were women. I is a teacher who lived in Ethiopia for over 20 years.

Axumezana

Re: 70 Eritreans Were kidnapped today In Addis Abeba by wahabi abiy.He claimed The Eritreans Were Doing Criminal Activit

Post by Axumezana » 08 Aug 2022, 03:46

This is an overdue action from the government side and it's is expected that Ethiopian government security personnel , Bank officials and Ordinary Ethiopians are involved in it. Isaias has established a global illegal money transfer network centered in Dubai and I expect the Officials from the United Arab Emirates will stop Abiy from conducting more detailed and comprehensive investigation and study.

union
Member+

Re: 70 Eritreans Were kidnapped today In Addis Abeba by wahabi abiy.He claimed The Eritreans Were Doing Criminal Activit

Post by union » 08 Aug 2022, 09:15

Stop lying. Lying will have your people hunted again. Haven't you learn that already from all the young people you have them killed?

Ordinary Ethiopians have nothing to do with this just like we didn't have anything to do with when you deported and looted them in the 90's.

Axumezana wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 03:46
This is an overdue action from the government side and it's is expected that Ethiopian government security personnel , Bank officials and Ordinary Ethiopians are involved in it. Isaias has established a global illegal money transfer network centered in Dubai and I expect the Officials from the United Arab Emirates will stop Abiy from conducting more detailed and comprehensive investigation and study.