Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

Re: Shocking: የኤርትራውያኖች አዕምሮ እንዲቀጭጭ ያደረጉ 44 ምክንያቶች ታወቁ

Post by Thomas H » 10 Aug 2022, 13:19

that one in the middle is Thomas's Ugly mother after she got [deleted] by Shabia soldier, he had mercy on her and gave her 25 Nakfa. She is now buying this to feed her lousy fatherless son - Thomas.
[/quote]

Two of ethiopian’s sisters are standing at a street corner, talking business. “Tonight’s gonna be great, “ says the youngest sister.” I can just smell peni$ in the air” and then the eldest sister replies ”No, that was me . I burped”

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 10 Aug 2022, 13:53

agame women were for sale when my Eritrean brothers invaded Mekele - buy one get one free kinda of deal . Thomas's mom was one of the best [deleted] guzzling biiatches for these Sawa soldiers !!! wah wah tough time to be a scumbag agame

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 10 Aug 2022, 20:50

ethiopian wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 13:53
agame women were for sale when my Eritrean brothers invaded Mekele - buy one get one free kinda of deal . Thomas's mom was one of the best [deleted] guzzling biiatches for these Sawa soldiers !!! wah wah tough time to be a scumbag agame
ethiopian's mother tells the doctor she feels nauseous, after few tests the doctor comes back to tell her that she's pregnant."Congratulations, so do you know who's the father?" then ethiopian mom tells the doctor "If you ate a can of beans, would you know which one caused the faart?"