Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sholla Addis

Who let Ethiopia down? The Amhara elite.

Post by Sholla Addis » 07 Aug 2022, 10:46

The Amhara elite engaged in the following actions:

They opposed change; they supported the Tegaru genocide.

They armed Fano for the wrong reasons; and they remained mute during the Muslim massacre.

They invited Shabia forces to kill Ethiopian in Ethiopia while preaching defending Ethiopia sovereignty.

It did not appreciate the history of Oromo, Somali, Sidama, Walayta and other ethnics groups.

At the point of no return, they are plundering Ethiopia's natural treasures.

It nevertheless Neftegna aims to enforce unity, colonisation is their target not Ethiopiawi.

Noble Amhara

Re: Who let Ethiopia down? The Amhara elite.

Post by Noble Amhara » 07 Aug 2022, 11:40

oh yeah we were supposed to defend and protect your villians with utmost respect. as always you blame amhara but we know all humans would have done the same to such enemies as sibhat and fascist agazi army what ever elites ur talking about were hired by your weyane such as ADP so what amhara is their in government? Wes'fatam Agame :lol: :x :evil:

union
Member+

Post by union » 07 Aug 2022, 14:40

Agame tplf
Your problem is you believe your own lies. Plus, you think Ethiopians were born yesterday and they dont know the truth. :lol:
Sholla Addis wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 10:46

The Amhara elite engaged in the following actions:

They opposed change; they supported the Tegaru genocide.

They armed Fano for the wrong reasons; and they remained mute during the Muslim massacre.

They invited Shabia forces to kill Ethiopian in Ethiopia while preaching defending Ethiopia sovereignty.

It did not appreciate the history of Oromo, Somali, Sidama, Walayta and other ethnics groups.

At the point of no return, they are plundering Ethiopia's natural treasures.

It nevertheless Neftegna aims to enforce unity, colonisation is their target not Ethiopiawi.

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 07 Aug 2022, 15:47

You will call anyone who holds an opposing viewpoint
 "woyane," so either respond to what I said or refrain
from interjecting. 

The history of Gojjam and Gondar people indicates that 
they have always had bad intentions for the welfare of 
the nation and its citizens. 

It is clear from your history of supporting subjugation 
that you established a false kingdom in the nation, 
robbing  its citizens for a long time. 

Remember "farm's policy" will be divided into 
three equal portions: one for the church, one for the 
emperor, and the remaining portion belongs to the 
owner. You want the son of thieves to return to that 
repulsive time period.

When the thief monarch was overthrown, you again 
sold yourself to the derg government because you are
lice that feed on the blood of people.

Lastly:- Working with ADP whose leaders were nominal and who were not granted power was the Tplf's biggest mistake.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 07 Aug 2022, 16:03

The people of tigray also have bad intentions for all their neighborhood this includes Eritrea Afar and Amhara. So you are trying to whitewash your crime against us by such historical defamation.

Today it is not Amhara that is threatening Afar Nation and Eritrea Nation rather it is your Tigray nation that is doing such evil

The adp you recruited were silent when your tedros adhanom was sterlizing Amhara women in Gojjam thus you mistakes are built on your oppression and manipulative behavior of trying to genocide a people while bribing a few cadres of amhara and oromo. Later on these cadres betrayed you because you were killing their people from 2015-2018 right in public view

Unlike you I don’t have to go generations back to claim such. In 2016 you agazi soldiers doing this
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 07 Aug 2022, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 07 Aug 2022, 16:09

By acknowledging your past, you are moving forward. I am not a weyane, do not intend to become one; instead, I am a highly impartial historian.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 07 Aug 2022, 16:16

Sholla Addis wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 16:09
By acknowledging your past, you are moving forward. I am not a weyane, do not intend to become one; instead, I am a highly impartial historian.
Sholla Eden

You first acknowledge your agazi crimes against Ethiopians stop covering up your sins while blaming others…. Also what has Amhara elites got to do with sidama Welayta what the hell do you want us to do for them? Wash their feet? Who the hell do you think we are? We mind our business and you complain

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 07 Aug 2022, 16:26

You have serious delusions. Eden resembles your Haftey more than she does me. Don't conceal from your past because victims of your fictitious monarchy included Welayta, Sidama, and others.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 07 Aug 2022, 16:41

I am not from Janhoy generation so are 80% of Amharas so we don’t ever have to apologize you are just demonizing average Amhara folks how come tigray were so silent when meles and Hailemariam dessalegn were doing crimes?

Anyways you over exaggerate this type of stuff cause your a weyane fascist that has blood hatred against Amhara more then the southerners themselves who live in peace and humanity there is a reason why tigray is war torned every generation because of ppl like you

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 07 Aug 2022, 16:42

Let us put the “ neftegnas” in gas chamber, and get over it. Otherwise they just live in our f….. brains,

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 07 Aug 2022, 17:18

Average Amhara who adore Dejji and dance ezkesta are not the problem; we are talking about those who perpetrated savagery beyond our comprehension and most of them live in Virginia and Washington, DC.

Why worry when you're not Temagne Beyane or Demeke Sewdu?

Sam:- No one wants to hurt anyone here, so let me to rehabilitate you because it appears that you are intellectually malnourished. This is a therapy session for N Amhara.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 07 Aug 2022, 17:26

:P :P :P

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 07 Aug 2022, 19:09

Sholla Addis your Adwa mafia thought the Amharas have been the problem ; they declared war on them. Your uncles chose their leaders for them. Now, they are awakened. They said bring it on. Do not be chameleon. Say what you believe, not that makes you survive just for the day. Now, the political calculation is totally changed. If I were you I wouldn’t try to be what I am not. It is way too late for acting that.

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 07 Aug 2022, 19:54

The majority of Amara are quite paranoid, that this tiny Gosa of Tegaru is living rent-free in your skull, and even Tegaru on this thread will mock you for it.

I simply brought up your background, of which you aren't particularly proud; otherwise, you would assert it.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 07 Aug 2022, 20:10

You brought up my “ background.” You are something. You do not know me ; you have no the brain to know me. The majority of Amharas are not “paranoid.” The majority of Tigreans are not paranoid. The TPLF leaders however are paranoid. You are their disciple.
The time has changed my friend. The Amharas do not care what you think of them. If you guys want to be good neighbors, they welcome that. If you choose to send your child soldiers to their untimely death, they might not like it , but they have no choice. They know as long as TPLF is alive Ethiopia will not be a peaceful country.

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 07 Aug 2022, 20:28

Stop assuming that I'm from "Adwa" or that I'm your neighbor—I'm not. The sentiment is mutual. You are worse than dubious.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 07 Aug 2022, 20:44

I know 100 percent you are from Adwa. I correct I know that you are from Tigray. Maybe Timbien. I know you guys pretty well. Taking tribal identity that is not yours is the smartest move no one could think about, you think, but you the TPLF guys. Here on ER people use assumed names, including me, but no one that I know tries to conceal his or her tribal identity except the TPLF cadres.
I know from the choice of your assumed name that you are a typical TPLF cadre.
I was born and raised in Addis. I know Shola. I know Addis. Not a single Addis Abebean describes himself or herself saying Shola Addis. You cannot say Mercato Addis. You cannot say Piassa Addis. It doesn’t make sense my Adwa, maybe Timben, friend of mine.
Addis has failed you guys or you failed Addis. After almost three decades you haven’t figured out what Addis is. It is sad.

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 07 Aug 2022, 20:48

Pure entertainment LOL

union
Member+

Post by union » 08 Aug 2022, 00:58

Anbeta qorchame,

You have been wishing to put 60 million Neftegna in gas chamber but we have placed you haters in a gas chamber already.... We will soon lite the lighter up! :lol: :lol: you dead peice of meat, angry m0therfckker :lol: Every day you wake up, you realize Amara have thrown all your evil dreams in the hell! :lol: so now you lost your control and started showing your anger publicly. Hahaha

All you can do now is keep showing your frustration to the mighty "Neftegna"! :lol:

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 16:42
Let us put the “ neftegnas” in gas chamber, and get over it. Otherwise they just live in our f….. brains,

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 08 Aug 2022, 04:45

The history of Gojjam and Gondar people indicates that
they have always had bad intentions for the welfare of
the nation and its citizens.
where did you get this nonsense ?
Who let Ethiopia down? The Amhara elite.
No amhara was ruling Ethiopia starting fom Atse minilik to present day.
and not every elite who speaks amharic or has amharic name is an Amhara who let down Ethiopia.

BTW how are they letting down Ethiopia?

by
:lol: :lol: :lol: only woyanes echo this mantra.