Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

African Union must immediately leave Addis Ababa and make Kigali Capital of African Union

Post by Noble Amhara » 07 Aug 2022, 03:51

Haile selassie wrongly made Addis Ababa the capital of African Union truely the country is unthankful and unworthy to be gifted with AU. Stupid Eritrean fiyameta I doubt she would accept AU being in Addis during Derg or weyane era that is 50 total years of darkness and now under Abiy Ahmed Ethiopia has become worser then Rwanda, Yemen and Somalia combined.

AU is dead on arrival unable to help the Africa it claims it represents thus it must relocate to Kigali !

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 07 Aug 2022, 21:33, edited 4 times in total.

Noble Amhara

Re: African Union must immediately leave Addis Ababa and make Kigali Capital of African Union

Post by Noble Amhara » 07 Aug 2022, 04:07

Rwanda abandoned Ethnic Extremism and re-embraced the God-blessed value of πŸ†‚πŸ…΄πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…΄πŸ†ƒ πŸ…΄πŸ†€πŸ†„πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ†ƒπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…·πŸ…½πŸ…΄πŸ†ƒ now is becoming a 1st Class Nation in Africa while Abi led Ethiopia is falling into Rwanda Genocide Era it is a state that helps kill its own people along with terrorists...with his dead rotten fake Gada System that killed the real Aba-Gadas in Kerayu :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !

Fiyameta Weyzero Asmara have you ever questioned why Asmara is not the Capital of the African Union?

And why do you think and act more Ethiopian then Ethiopians do you still think Eritrea is a apart of Ethiopia??
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 07 Aug 2022, 04:17, edited 2 times in total.

Abaymado

Re: African Union must immediately leave Addis Ababa and make Kigali Capital of African Union

Post by Abaymado » 07 Aug 2022, 04:12

what is wrong with Roman/EthioRedsea?
Rwanda smell like sh!t

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Aug 2022, 06:43

Mr insulation aka Mr Present - Wouldn't it be better to relocate it your godfather capital city: Cairo?
Noble Amhara wrote: ↑
07 Aug 2022, 03:51

union
Member+

Post by union » 07 Aug 2022, 07:58

Anbeta,
I ain't no Nobel agame, you old bit'ch! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am only the "Union"! Your nightmare :lol:
Selam/ wrote: ↑
07 Aug 2022, 06:43
Mr insulation aka Mr Present - Wouldn't it be better to relocate it your godfather capital city: Cairo?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Aug 2022, 08:23

Tiny mini woyane minion - αˆαŠα‹ αŠ₯αŠ•α‹° αŠ₯ርጎ α‹αŠ•α‰₯ αŒ₯αˆα‰… አልሽ? I didn’t even mention your fake name. :lol: αŠ ααŠ•αŒ«αŠ• αˆ²αˆ˜α‰±α‰΅ αŠ α‹­αŠ• α‹«αˆˆα‰…αˆ³αˆα’ You again proved to ER forumers that you’re indeed Mr Present aka Mr Insulation and therefore you’re Noble Amhara. I didn’t make it up. You tiny inferior being voluntarily jumped into the lion’s den & I have no other choice than mauling you to death.
union wrote: ↑
07 Aug 2022, 07:58
Anbeta,

union
Member+

Post by union » 07 Aug 2022, 18:28

You stup'id old lady

I am saying you are fiyamenta or whatever your other name is :lol:

07 Aug 2022, 08:23
Tiny mini woyane minion - αˆαŠα‹ αŠ₯αŠ•α‹° αŠ₯ርጎ α‹αŠ•α‰₯ αŒ₯αˆα‰… አልሽ? I didn’t even mention your fake name. :lol: αŠ ααŠ•αŒ«αŠ• αˆ²αˆ˜α‰±α‰΅ αŠ α‹­αŠ• α‹«αˆˆα‰…αˆ³αˆα’ You again proved to ER forumers that you’re indeed Mr Present aka Mr Insulation and therefore you’re Noble Amhara. I didn’t make it up. You tiny inferior being voluntarily jumped into the lion’s den & I have no other choice than mauling you to death.
Anbeta,

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Aug 2022, 20:33

αŠ αŠ•α‰Ί αŒ‰αŠ•α‹³αŠ• - αŠ αˆαŠ• α‹°αŒαˆž αŠα‹«αˆœα‰³ አረግሽኝ αˆ†αˆ¨αˆ΅αŠ• αŠ₯αˆ¨αˆ΅α‰°αˆ½?
α‹¨αˆˆαˆ α‹¨αˆˆαˆ αŠ α‰΅α‹‹αˆΊ Present ሡል፣ ቡዝታው α‰₯ልጭልጭ አለα‰₯αˆ½αŠ“ α‹˜αˆˆαˆ½ αŒˆα‰£αˆ½α’ :lol: α‹¨αˆα‰³αˆα‰³α‰½αŠ α‹°αŒαˆž α‹¨αˆšαŒˆαˆ­αˆ˜α‹α£ ምርαŒ₯ αŠ¨αˆ†αŠ‘ αŠ αŠ•α‰ αˆΆα‰½ αŒ‹αˆ­ αŠα‹α’ αˆαˆˆα‰±αˆ α‹ˆα‹«αŠ” α‹˜αˆ˜α‹Άα‰½αˆ½αŠ• α‹ˆαŒ₯ α‰ α‹ˆαŒ₯ α‹¨αˆšα‹«α‹°αˆ­αŒ‰ αŒ€αŒαŠ–α‰½ αŠ“α‰Έα‹α’ α‰ αˆšα‰€αŒ₯αˆˆα‹ α‰ α‹°αŠ•α‰₯ αŠ αˆ΅α‰’α£ α‹˜αˆˆαˆ½ α‹˜α‹ αŠ¨αˆ›αˆˆα‰΅αˆ½ α‰ αŠα‰΅α£ α‰ αˆ°αˆ‹αˆ αŠ¨αŠ α‹¨αˆ­ αˆ‹α‹­ αŠ₯αŠ•α‹³α‰΅α‰€αˆˆα‰’α’ α‹¨α‹αˆΈα‰³αˆ αˆ°α‹ αˆ΅αˆ«α‹ α‰₯α‹™ αŠα‹α’ αŒαŠ• αˆαˆ±αŠ•αˆ ጨርሢ αˆ²α‰€α‰£αŒ₯ር ከαŠ₯αˆˆα‰³α‰΅ αŠ αŠ•α‹΅ α‰€αŠ• α‹­α‹«α‹›αˆα’

Tiny mini woyane rat - Continue to svck your thumb, okay?

07 Aug 2022, 18:28
You stup'id old lady

Anbeta,

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 07 Aug 2022, 21:14

07 Aug 2022, 04:07
Rwanda abandoned Ethnic Extremism and re-embraced the God-blessed value of now is becoming a 1st Class Nation in Africa while Abi led Ethiopia is falling into Rwanda Genocide Era it is a state that helps kill its own people along with terrorists...with his dead rotten fake Gada System that killed the real Aba-Gadas in Kerayu :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !

Fiyameta Weyzero Asmara have you ever questioned why Asmara is not the Capital of the African Union?

And why do you think and act more Ethiopian then Ethiopians do you still think Eritrea is a apart of Ethiopia??
You savage scavenger neftegnumma cult make sure the fact that Ethiopia have been defended and protected by the patriotic Gada Oromo people who fought against all the enemies of Ethiopia on several continents, facing, challenging and defeating super power enemies and saving Ethiopia from getting extinct just like the Dinosaurs species.

By then your types of cultist neftegnuma coward rats like you were hiding under your moms skirts until the wars were over, and then coming to claim victory and steal from the victorious gallant brave Oromo worriers. To mention just a few prominent Oromo warriors who fought and saved Mamma Ethiopia like Abune Petros (Magarsa Badhaasa) and General Abdisaa Aga were the light during the dark days.

As an example of the egalitarian and democratic Oromo values of humanism and helpfulness suffice it to mention the pioneering work of Engineer Ayana Birru from wollega who used his knowledge and invented the first Amharic typewriter and helped the Amhara people to broaden learning in their mother tongue, amharic. In your case you just come out from under your mom's warm skirt and vomit garbage junks spiced with cheap ranting and big f@rting hateful sessions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you think that your baseless hate based vagabond behavior can take you to any positive end then even Pigs Can Fly.

Last edited by sun on 07 Aug 2022, 21:22, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Aug 2022, 21:21

Noble Agame, this post is very similar to the style of your agame sister ''Abyssinian Lady,'' I wonder if that's another one of your many, many accounts??
Anyways. You must think highly of yourself to think they'd listen to you my agame sister. But, Kigali is a beautiful place, no doubt.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Aug 2022, 21:22

I told you Noble Amhara is a woyane rat.

sun wrote: ↑
07 Aug 2022, 21:14
Rwanda abandoned Ethnic Extremism and re-embraced the God-blessed value of now is becoming a 1st Class Nation in Africa while Abi led Ethiopia is falling into Rwanda Genocide Era it is a state that helps kill its own people along with terrorists...with his dead rotten fake Gada System that killed the real Aba-Gadas in Kerayu :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !

You savage scavenger neftegnumma cult make sure the fact that Ethiopia have been defended and protected by the patriotic Gada Oromo people who fought against all the enemies of Ethiopia on several continents, facing, challenging and defeating super power enemies and saving Ethiopia from getting extinct just like the Dinosaurs species.

By then your types of cultist neftegnuma coward rats like you were hiding under your moms skirts until the wars were over, and then coming to claim victory and steal from the victorious gallant brave Oromo worriers. To mention just a few prominent Oromo warriors who fought and saved Mamma Ethiopia like Abune Petros (Magarsa Badhaasa) and General Abdisaa Aga were the light during the dark days.

As an example of the egalitarian and democratic Oromo values of humanism and helpfulness suffice it to mention the pioneering work of Engineer Ayana Birru from wollega who used his knowledge and invented the first Amharic typewriter and helped the Amhara people to broaden learning in their mother tongue, amharic. In your case you just come out from under your mom's warm skirt and vomit garbage junks spiced with cheap ranting and big f@rting sessions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you think that your baseless hate based vagabond behavior can take you to any positive end then even Pigs Can Fly.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 07 Aug 2022, 21:25

Sorry, I forgot that fact about the mad rat.
07 Aug 2022, 21:22

As an example of the egalitarian and democratic Oromo values of humanism and helpfulness suffice it to mention the pioneering work of Engineer Ayana Birru from wollega who used his knowledge and invented the first Amharic typewriter and helped the Amhara people to broaden learning in their mother tongue, amharic. In your case you just come out from under your mom's warm skirt and vomit garbage junks spiced with cheap ranting and big f@rting sessions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Aug 2022, 21:26

I don’t blame you. That sleazy rat comes in various forms.
07 Aug 2022, 21:25
Sorry, I forgot that fact about the mad rat.
07 Aug 2022, 21:22

union
Member+

Post by union » 08 Aug 2022, 00:45

You old lady have no life

Anbeta qorchame, we dont have to talk to you anymore. You are irrelevant now. You used to have relevance a few years ago. Do you get it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We only play with you now for fun :lol:

The same goes for anbeta sadacha and anbeta sun who we let them pretend to be oromo :lol:
07 Aug 2022, 20:33
αŠ αŠ•α‰Ί αŒ‰αŠ•α‹³αŠ• - αŠ αˆαŠ• α‹°αŒαˆž αŠα‹«αˆœα‰³ አረግሽኝ αˆ†αˆ¨αˆ΅αŠ• αŠ₯αˆ¨αˆ΅α‰°αˆ½?
α‹¨αˆˆαˆ α‹¨αˆˆαˆ αŠ α‰΅α‹‹αˆΊ Present ሡል፣ ቡዝታው α‰₯ልጭልጭ አለα‰₯αˆ½αŠ“ α‹˜αˆˆαˆ½ αŒˆα‰£αˆ½α’ :lol: α‹¨αˆα‰³αˆα‰³α‰½αŠ α‹°αŒαˆž α‹¨αˆšαŒˆαˆ­αˆ˜α‹α£ ምርαŒ₯ αŠ¨αˆ†αŠ‘ αŠ αŠ•α‰ αˆΆα‰½ αŒ‹αˆ­ αŠα‹α’ αˆαˆˆα‰±αˆ α‹ˆα‹«αŠ” α‹˜αˆ˜α‹Άα‰½αˆ½αŠ• α‹ˆαŒ₯ α‰ α‹ˆαŒ₯ α‹¨αˆšα‹«α‹°αˆ­αŒ‰ αŒ€αŒαŠ–α‰½ αŠ“α‰Έα‹α’ α‰ αˆšα‰€αŒ₯αˆˆα‹ α‰ α‹°αŠ•α‰₯ αŠ αˆ΅α‰’α£ α‹˜αˆˆαˆ½ α‹˜α‹ αŠ¨αˆ›αˆˆα‰΅αˆ½ α‰ αŠα‰΅α£ α‰ αˆ°αˆ‹αˆ αŠ¨αŠ α‹¨αˆ­ αˆ‹α‹­ αŠ₯αŠ•α‹³α‰΅α‰€αˆˆα‰’α’ α‹¨α‹αˆΈα‰³αˆ αˆ°α‹ αˆ΅αˆ«α‹ α‰₯α‹™ αŠα‹α’ αŒαŠ• αˆαˆ±αŠ•αˆ ጨርሢ αˆ²α‰€α‰£αŒ₯ር ከαŠ₯αˆˆα‰³α‰΅ αŠ αŠ•α‹΅ α‰€αŠ• α‹­α‹«α‹›αˆα’

Tiny mini woyane rat - Continue to svck your thumb, okay?

07 Aug 2022, 18:28
You stup'id old lady

Anbeta,
I ain't no Nobel agame, you old bit'ch! :

I am only the "Union"! Your nightmare

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 Aug 2022, 02:23

Uganda's dictator's son, the Noble Muhoozi Kainerugaba said this about agame... :P :P