Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Naga Tuma
Member+

What kind of royalty can’t say this?

Post by Naga Tuma » 06 Aug 2022, 15:21

I think that there has been a discernible progression of consciousness in humanity from primitive to barbaric to civil to noble to royal. If there is a grain of truth in this, what kind of royalty can’t say respect the homes of others as much as you want your own home respected?

Sholla Addis

Re: What kind of royalty can’t say this?

Post by Sholla Addis » 06 Aug 2022, 17:04

Naga Tuma wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 15:21
I think that there has been a discernible progression of consciousness in humanity from primitive to barbaric to civil to noble to royal. If there is a grain of truth in this, what kind of royalty can’t say respect the homes of others as much as you want your own home respected?

These rules will ensure that the majesty respects your home. You ought to cease eating when the queen does. Like the queen, always fold a napkin in half. LOL

Naga Tuma
Member+

Re: What kind of royalty can’t say this?

Post by Naga Tuma » 16 Sep 2022, 17:09

Never mind about this question because according to the late lady of England, there existed an "Imperial Family" on planet Earth. I don't recall hearing this expression until I woke up about a week ago and heard it to a shock. I really do not know much about her. So, I don't know if she rose as a saint or succumbed to her sins.

Hearing the expression was another eye-opener that raised more questions than gave answers. Nonetheless, it answered this question, including the expedient mixing up of a royal family and an imperial family even though there is a big qualitative difference between the two, or so I think.