Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

2 Galla Abiy:Since U Love Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl, Why Don't U Take Them All 2 Galla Land Aka Oromia?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 05 Aug 2022, 21:22

:roll:
Last edited by tarik on 06 Aug 2022, 12:09, edited 1 time in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: 2 Galla Abiy:Since U Love Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl, Why Don't U Take Them All 2 Galla Land Aka Oromia?!!! WEEY GUUD !!

Post by tarik » 05 Aug 2022, 21:43

tarik wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 21:22
That's a good solution for our amhara friends and all ethiopia and even us Eritreans. So galla abiy must replace and move the 2.5 cursed-land-tigray ppl 2 galla land akak oromia.

sun
Member+

Re: 2 Galla Abiy:Since U Love Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl, Why Don't U Take Them All 2 Galla Land Aka Oromia?!!! WEEY GUUD !!

Post by sun » 05 Aug 2022, 21:54

tarik wrote:
That is because not every one is smoking and sniffing too much so as to become hallucinated and paranoid hateful cheesy ar$$ baboon with evil wishes for other people to leave their homeland and resettle in the desert land just to satisfy your chest pumping baboon king. Instead of sniffing and smoking too much and then start talking talking sheer garbage why don't you just go out and in public say, "HI, I am just a Baboon.Don't take me seriously!" :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 05 Aug 2022, 22:00

Agame Boy aka Wedi aka other accounts you use,

Who cares what you think about Ethiopian internal affairs in the first place?
Secondly, you as an Agame yourself, ain't tricking no one, but yourself; you ain't slick.
Thirdly, PM Abiy or anyone, can love any Ethiopian they want, it's still our collective country as Amara's, Oromo, Agame, Somali, Afar, etc.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 05 Aug 2022, 23:08

Tarik/Wedi/Togwagale, mother fuxxers they are one, using different names. BALEGE AXGAMEWECH

union
Member+

Post by union » 06 Aug 2022, 01:53

Islamic oromia aka sadacha caca :lol: aka euroland

We know you ain't oromo but we let you pretend haha.

Now leave the habesha oromos alone

Islamic oromia is dead in arrival :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 22:00

Secondly, you as an Agame yourself, ain't tricking no one, but yourself; you ain't slick.
Thirdly, PM Abiy or anyone, can love any Ethiopian they want, it's still our collective country as Amara's, Oromo, Agame, Somali, Afar, etc.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Aug 2022, 06:53

union wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 01:53
Islamic oromia aka sadacha caca :lol: aka euroland

We know you ain't oromo but we let you pretend haha.

Now leave the habesha oromos alone

Islamic oromia is dead in arrival :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 22:00

Agame sister Union aka Noble Agame, formerly known as ''Present,'' possibly tarik too;

You still haven't thought of some new insults my agame sister? I thought that if you took some time off the forum, that you'd think and think, until you come up with some insults. Something creative.
But, I accept blame for that. It's my fault for thinking that a LOW-IQ Agame cyber troll could ever do anything than repeat the same nonsense over and over.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Aug 2022, 12:01

tarik wrote:
I believe that is the best solution 4 cursed-land-tigray ppl and their galla cousins and even us Eritreans and our Amhara friends. BTW: we also don't want gallas 2 come 2 cursed-land-tigray as they may try 2 switch places. :lol: