Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

ትግራይ ብትገነጥልሳ ፣ ታብባለች ወይስ ትከስማለች

Post by Ethoash » 05 Aug 2022, 20:21

i will write part one for now tomorrow i will add part two

what Golden do if they become a nation

1st They should make their money digitized ... like telebirr they have to have Goldenbirr
2nd Separate them money by making gold standard by keeping their gold in the bank and pay their foreign trade with gold
3rd All government work with paperless or digitized
4th Make Golden nation tax heaven that means no tax
5th Make golden free trade zone
6th No visa required every one is welcome
7th Separate phone system from Ethiopia get their own operators
8th. Separate electric power by building more solar and wind power
9th Separate banking system and airlines
10th Easy of business
11th Allow any companies to come and setup business
12th This is the hard one allows company to take their money out 100%
13th reduces capital requirement for the foreigner to setup business say 5000 dollars
14th give everyone land for free based on 20 years lease for one "birr" 20 birr for 20 years
15th allow 100% ownership of foreign companies
16th use of the latest technology like robotic technology and automation
17th make G5 available for very cheap
18th revolutionized agriculture with the help of Israel
19th diplomatic new frontiers ,, like making local Tigryan ambassador who live and work in that nation such as make Ambassador American Golden for American, make British Golden for British , for Sweden , Golden Sweden and so on who can speak the local language fluently
20th appoint trade czar, who hunt and bring business to golden
21th u have to hire me if u want more point but if the golden did this they will excel

Eripoblikan

Re: ትግራይ ብትገነጥልሳ ፣ ታብባለች ወይስ ትከስማለች

Post by Eripoblikan » 05 Aug 2022, 21:33

Ethoash wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 20:21
. . .
Yay! You will be eating ገላዕታ በለስ in the new Republic of Tigray.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Educator

Post by Educator » 05 Aug 2022, 23:24

Based on the experience of Eritrea, the answer is obvious. ትከስማለች
Ethoash wrote:

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 06 Aug 2022, 00:29

:lol: One agame genius (Mehari Yohannes) said , "We can break the blockade by using air transport." :lol:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 06 Aug 2022, 02:24

ኣንተ በ3000 ሺው የውሸት ትርክት የደነዘዝክ ኣሃዳዊ!

ለመቶ፡ መቶ ሃምሳ ኣመት የሌሎች ጥገኛ ከሆነች ኣገር ተለይተን፡ የተጸጸትን መስሎህ ነው?
Educator wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 23:24
Ethoash wrote:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 06 Aug 2022, 02:39

ፈረንጆቹ ጌቶቻችን ለመጪው ሞቶ አመታት ያላማቋረጥ የስንዴ እርዳታ እንደሚሰጡን ቃል የሚገቡልን ከሆነ ነገ ጥዋት ኡንገነጠላለን። ከቅድመ አያቶቻችን መንፈስ ጋር በመነጋገር ድሮኖች አምርተን ዎደ አውሮጳ በመላክ የውጭ ምንዛሪ ማግኘት ኡንችላለን። :roll: :roll:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Aug 2022, 08:25

ብትገነጠል ባትግነጠል፣ እንደ አንተ ዓይነቱን ቡዳ፣ ቀናተኛ፣ እሾክና መርዘኛ የትህነግ ትል እስከተሸከመች ድረስ ትግራይ ዝንት ዓለም ታለቅሳለች።
Ethoash wrote:

1st They should make their money digitized ... like telebirr they have to have Goldenbirr
2nd Separate them money by making gold standard by keeping their gold in the bank and pay their foreign trade with gold
10th Easy of business
13th reduces capital requirement for the foreigner to setup business say 5000 dollars
14th give everyone land for free based on 20 years lease for one "birr" 20 birr for 20 years
19th diplomatic new frontiers ,, like making local Tigryan ambassador who live and work in that nation such as make Ambassador American Golden for American, make British Golden for British , for Sweden , Golden Sweden and so on who can speak the local language fluently
21th u have to hire me if u want more point but if the golden did this they will excel

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Aug 2022, 09:08

እዚህ ቁጭ ብለህ በድኩማን እየኖርክ ቀኑን ሙሉ ክፋትና መርዝ ከምትረጭ፣ ስለሌብነት ከምትሰብክ፣ በረሃብ ለሚያልቀው ህዝብህ ሄደህ አንድ እግር በቆሎ ትከልለት።
Ethoash wrote:

10th Easy of business

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 06 Aug 2022, 09:10

Ea**,

You are priding your Mafia, which you take pride in full of sin, thiefry with no shame;

2nd. You stole Ethiopian gold reserves and stacked it somewhere in England or S Korea. That means, you must have brought the gold from overseas for your thief group when you take control of Tigray. New boys on the block Shene/pp seems like they are joining you in the blundering and killing of the nation.

Trust me, the separation of all institution except the land of Tigray which belongs to Ethiopia is the best thing that could happen for Ethiopia it means no blood sucking the country. By the way you can't built all these systems without stealing and brain. Etoa** is after all sounds foreign agent that helped blunder Tigrsyan people and Ethiopia, no surprise. We know who you mean " Golden " people is not really the average Tigrayans but Adwan and Eritreans pausing and controlling Tigray. Tsk tsk

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2022, 11:06

Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 21:33
Ethoash wrote:
. . .

i know mr.=Eripoblikan Eritrean are self hating even so the Eritrean national dash is CACTUS u try to make fun of the proud people of Golden for eating the same CACTUS your people eating . this is like ጎንደሬ በወሎ ላይ እንደመሳቅ ነው እንጀራ ስለበሉ now enjoy Eritrean video that show cactus culture

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2022, 11:10

sesame wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 00:29
:lol: One agame genius (Mehari Yohannes) said , "We can break the blockade by using air transport." :lol:

Do landlocked countries have access to the sea?
While landlocked countries don't have direct access to the sea because of their geographical location, Part X of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) gives these countries the right of access to and from the sea and freedom of transit.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2022, 11:40

Educator wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 23:24
Deer Educator,

Based on the Eritrean experience even Japan, Korea, Twain, Vietnam even China will fail. so correct your statment , Golden are not any country they r the expestion they r choosen by God they r nation builder if u don't belive me why not go and see for yourself how they transformed Ethiopia and Djibouti and they become the example of economy mircale for the Afircan even the Ghana after they see the success of Ethiopian railway they start builidng electric railway not the diseal one ,.. even the oil rich Nageria swtich to electric rail and they finished their rail and it is oprational golden make econmical mircal without having oil even Rawanda model itself after Golden Ethiopian ... why should u yourself watch and learn.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Aug 2022, 11:46

Your highest order of reference is always Amharas. Eritreans & Amharas are permanently dwelling in your tiny mini inferior woyane brain. Obsessions & thievery are your trade marks. Lol!
Ethoash wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 11:06
Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 21:33
Ethoash wrote:
. . .

i know mr.=Eripoblikan Eritrean are self hating even so the Eritrean national dash is CACTUS u try to make fun of the proud people of Golden for eating the same CACTUS your people eating . this is like ጎንደሬ በወሎ ላይ እንደመሳቅ ነው እንጀራ ስለበሉ now enjoy Eritrean video that show cactus culture

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2022, 12:11

ethiopianunity wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 09:10
Ea**,

Trust me, the separation of all institution except the land of Tigray which belongs to Ethiopia is the best thing that could happen for Ethiopia it means no blood sucking the country.
ጝምቤላ ወርቃማዎቹ ከመምጣታቸው በፊት ፣ ጋምቤላ ምን እንደምትመስል ተመልከቱ

አሁን ደግሞ ወርቃሞቹ ከደረሱላቸው በኋላ። ይህ ብቻ አይደለም ቡዳ አማሮች ጋምቤላዎች እንዳይስለጥኑ ፣ በጣም ረብሻ አርገው ብዙ ሜጋ እርሻዎቹን መቶ ሺህ ጋምቤላዎችን የሚቀጥሩትን አዘግተዋል። ቡዳ አማሮች ምንም የቀራቸው የለም ጋምቤላዎች እንዳይስለጥኑ ፣ በራቁታቸው እንዲቀሩ ለማረግ ያልፈነቀሉት ድንጋይ የለም ፣ ወርቃሞቹ ግን ለጋምቤላዎች ሜጋ እርሻ፣ ለጉሞዞቹ ደግሞ አባይ ግድብን አስረክበው ነበር ግን ጋምቤላዎችና ጉሙዞች ያንን ወለታ ረስተው ትግሬዎችን ሊገድሉ መጡ።
just look what an achivement did Golden make in this people life make them to govern their own state

ቡዳ አማሮች ዝም ብለው አልተቀመጡም ፣ ጦጣዎች ባህር ላይ የሚያድሩ፣ እያሉ ሙልጭ አረገው ሰደበው እሱ ስገርመን ደግሞ የስው ስጋ በሉ ብለው ከሰሱዋቸው ። ለአማሮች የመሬት ንብረት ማስመለስ ከሞቱላቸው በኋላ ሙልጭ አርገው መስደብ ብቻ አይደለም ጉሙዝ የአማራ መሬት ነው ብለው አረፉት፣ ከዚህ በፊት ቡዳ አማሮች ፈላሾችን ስወ ይበላሉ ብለው ስማቸውን አጥፍተዋል። ዛሬ ጎንደር ብት ሄድና ቆሽሽ ያለ ልብስ ከለበስክ ታክሲ ላይ አንተን የመኪናው መሬት ላይ አስቀምጠውን የከተማ ስወ ውንበር ላይ አስቀምጣሉ፣ አንተ መጀመሪያም ብትመጣም እድልህ መሬት መቀመጥ ነው። ለደህና ለለበስ ስወ መቀመጫህን መልቀቅ አለብህ። ይህ ነው እንግዲህ ቡዳ ጎንደሬ የሚባለው።

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 06 Aug 2022, 12:50

Eto...

By your standard, if you are wearing a suit that makes you better? What do you say to those such as Indians who are still sporting their traditional clothes and have become the 6/7 largest economy? It is all about education and knowledge but you have to be clever without copying and pasting everything. I am curious why you chose Gambella after genociding them, and taking their land and resources. The appearance is devotion by putting some Gambellans to deceive Ganbella people. Have you talked to the activist, for got his name what he would say? Obama maybe a president but go to U.S prisons, deaths of black Americans. That is deception for you, bring the victims color, dress him in suit to deceive their people there is change.

From picture above, l love the Gambellan with plant in his hands true depiction as supposed to slave and enslaving his people of the Gambellan in a suit

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Aug 2022, 12:53

አቶ አሸቦ ሌቦ - ሳልቫዥ አልብሶ፣ መሬት መዝረፍ የበለዘና ያረጀ የእርጉም ትህነጎች ቁማር ነው። አይደለም ጦር መግጠም፣ ሊዘለዝሉህ በተገባ።
Ethoash wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 12:11
ethiopianunity wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 09:10
Ea**,

Trust me, the separation of all institution except the land of Tigray which belongs to Ethiopia is the best thing that could happen for Ethiopia it means no blood sucking the country.
ጝምቤላ ወርቃማዎቹ ከመምጣታቸው በፊት ፣ ጋምቤላ ምን እንደምትመስል ተመልከቱ

አሁን ደግሞ ወርቃሞቹ ከደረሱላቸው በኋላ። ይህ ብቻ አይደለም ቡዳ አማሮች ጋምቤላዎች እንዳይስለጥኑ ፣ በጣም ረብሻ አርገው ብዙ ሜጋ እርሻዎቹን መቶ ሺህ ጋምቤላዎችን የሚቀጥሩትን አዘግተዋል። ቡዳ አማሮች ምንም የቀራቸው የለም ጋምቤላዎች እንዳይስለጥኑ ፣ በራቁታቸው እንዲቀሩ ለማረግ ያልፈነቀሉት ድንጋይ የለም ፣ ወርቃሞቹ ግን ለጋምቤላዎች ሜጋ እርሻ፣ ለጉሞዞቹ ደግሞ አባይ ግድብን አስረክበው ነበር ግን ጋምቤላዎችና ጉሙዞች ያንን ወለታ ረስተው ትግሬዎችን ሊገድሉ መጡ።
just look what an achivement did Golden make in this people life make them to govern their own state

ቡዳ አማሮች ዝም ብለው አልተቀመጡም ፣ ጦጣዎች ባህር ላይ የሚያድሩ፣ እያሉ ሙልጭ አረገው ሰደበው እሱ ስገርመን ደግሞ የስው ስጋ በሉ ብለው ከሰሱዋቸው ። ለአማሮች የመሬት ንብረት ማስመለስ ከሞቱላቸው በኋላ ሙልጭ አርገው መስደብ ብቻ አይደለም ጉሙዝ የአማራ መሬት ነው ብለው አረፉት፣ ከዚህ በፊት ቡዳ አማሮች ፈላሾችን ስወ ይበላሉ ብለው ስማቸውን አጥፍተዋል። ዛሬ ጎንደር ብት ሄድና ቆሽሽ ያለ ልብስ ከለበስክ ታክሲ ላይ አንተን የመኪናው መሬት ላይ አስቀምጠውን የከተማ ስወ ውንበር ላይ አስቀምጣሉ፣ አንተ መጀመሪያም ብትመጣም እድልህ መሬት መቀመጥ ነው። ለደህና ለለበስ ስወ መቀመጫህን መልቀቅ አለብህ። ይህ ነው እንግዲህ ቡዳ ጎንደሬ የሚባለው።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2022, 13:15

Ato ethiopianunity

i know u r Eritrean u might not understand Amharic why not watch the video what the governor of Gambell saying ... he is wall educated just listen to him and come back to me... now if u r asking me what change did the golden achived in Gamballa why not watch where the golden civiilatin didn't reach hwo the people live to day the Gamballa are city the people dress and cover their body and modernized they enjoy what techology can offer.. this Gamballa goverment u see his suit but what you don;t see is he is governing his own nation and run it as he see fit..again it is video it is not picture click on it and watch the video አሁን ደግሞ ትግሬዎች ያልደረሱበትን ቦት ምን ያህል እንደተለወጠ ወይም ምን ያህል ዋላ ቀር እንደሆነ ለማወቅ ባሮ ደቡብ ተጎዝ ስዎቹን ልክ ሚሊዬን አመት እንደሚኖሩት ነው የሚኖሩት ልክ እንደ እንስ ሳት ዙ ነጮች መጥተው ፎት እያነሱዋቸው ገንዘብ ይስጡዋቸዋል ። ጋምቤላም ልክ እንደቦሮ ወይም ሆሞ ነበሩ ፣ ግን ወርቃማዎቹ መጥተው ወድ አያ ቢሊዬን ዶላር ኢንቨስት አርገው ወድ ሚሊዬን ጋምቤሎችን ቀጥረው በእርሻ ምርት ውስጥ ማስራት ጨምረው ነበር። እና ትመልከት ልዩነቱን ትግሬዎች ሳይገቡ ባሮ እንዲህ ትመስላለች

my dearest Selam if u dont belive me why not watch this video and listen to the Miss Ethiopia Gambella

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Aug 2022, 13:31

What are you talking? Tigray has been separated since the last few years. We have not seen any miracle but we saw people living the most miserable life in this planet. Only when one can grow wheat from seeds of roasted wheat, then Tigre would be come a viable country. Tigray is a province run on worn-out or drained battery dependent on recharging from Ethiopia. But their home grown terrorist TPLF are noisy like the engine of an old car. Tigres were given the chance to prove it, they disproved it they can't because that is their natural limit. My question is if they can grow why are they obstructing others to grow?
Ethoash wrote:

10th Easy of business

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2022, 14:19

Abere wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 13:31
What are you talking? Tigray has been separated since the last few years. We have not seen any miracle but we saw people living the most miserable life in this planet. Only when one can grow wheat from seeds of roasted wheat, then Tigre would be come a viable country. Tigray is a province run on worn-out or drained battery dependent on recharging from Ethiopia. But their home grown terrorist TPLF are noisy like the engine of an old car. Tigres were given the chance to prove it, they disproved it they can't because that is their natural limit. My question is if they can grow why are they obstructing others to grow?
deer Abere,

the Golden for the last two years of Dr.Abiy rule the golden nation was the only peace heaven ,, no body killed in Golden nation during those two years even so the fed. road is bloced by the Amhara and robe sheep that was trainist in Amhara region .. once the war is over the asset division going to start

bank, telephone, electricity and water all service will be indepdent of Addis Ababa when peace come the golden will be working 24/7 on their own region last night

ጌታቸው ነጋት ፣ እንኳን የኢትዬዽያ መሪ አልሆንኩም ነው ያለው። ለአብይ በጣም አዝኖለታል ስንቱን ችግር ይፍታ በዚህ ስል በዚያ በዚያ ስል በዚህ ፣ አሁን አንተ ራሰህ ምን ያህል አስቸጋሪ ነህ ፣ ወልቃይትን አለቅም እያልክ ነው። ታድያ አባይ ምን ሊያረግ ነው ትግሬዎችን ደግፎ ሊወጋህ ነው። ወይስ አማራን ደግፎ ትግሬዎችን ሊወጋ ኔው። ወይስ ዝም ብሎ ሊያይ ነው በጣም ችግር ነው በወለጋም እንዲሁ ሕዝብ እንደቅጠል ይረግፋል። በምስራቅ አልሽባብ የልብ ልብ አግኝቶዋል፣ በጎንደር ሱዳን አለች፣ በአማራም አብይን ና እናሳይሀለን እያሉት ነው ስለዚህ ያለበት ጣጣ ጌታቸው ረዳንም አሳዝኖታል ይህ ሲታይ ትግራይ እድለኛ ናት፣ አሁን ያለባት ጣጣ ክልሉዋን ማሳደግ ብቻ ነው ። በፊት በንግስናቸው ግዜ አዋሳን ወርቅ አርጉዋት ግን ምስጋና የለም ፣ ጋምቤላንም ወርቅ እረጉዋት ምስጋና የለም ። ታድያ ምስጋና ለማያውቅ ሕዝብ ከመድከም ለትግሬዎች ብቻ በመስራት ትልቅ ደረጃ ላይ ይደርሳሉ።

እንዴት በለኝ፣ ለፈደራል ታክስ መክፈላቸውን ያቆማሉ ፣ ፈደራልም ባጀት አይልክም፣ ስራቸውን ብቻቸውን ይስራሉ ሁሉ ነገራቸው በእጃቸው ይገባል የራሳቸውን አየር መንገድ ይጀምራሉ። ምንም ከፈደራል አይፈልጉም ማለት ነው። ገንዘባቸውንም በወርቅ ያስቀምጣሉ ቀጥታ ከአለም አቀፎች ጋራ ተነጋግረው ንግድና ኢንቨስተመት ያመጣሉ አምስት አመት ስጣቸው ሲንጋፖር ነው የሚሆኑት በምግብም እራሳቸውን ይችላሉ ምን አለ በለኝ። ኢትዬዻይ በጦርነት ስጋት ስትባክን ትግሬዎ ያፈተልካሉ