Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

What did Ethiopia gain out of Abiy's and Isaias's matrimony in 2018?

Post by sarcasm » 05 Aug 2022, 18:41

ጦቢያ 20 ዓመት ተለያይታት ከቆየችው ኤርትራ ጋር በ2018 ግኑኝነት መጀመሯ ተከትሎ የተፈጠሩ ነገሮች

1. የተዋቂ ሰዎች እና መሪዎች ግድያ ተበራከተ ምሳሌ (ኢንጅነር ስመኘው : ጀኔራል ሰዓረ : አርቲስት ሃጫሉ : ዶ/ር አምባቸው...)

2. ጦቢያ በቀጠናው : በአህጉሩ እና በዓለም መድረኮች የነበራት ተሰሚነት እየሟሸሸ እና እየጠፋ ሄደ

3. ኢኮኖሚዋ በዓለም ካሉ በፍጥነት ከሚያድጉ ሀገሮች ተርታ ወርዶ ቁልቁል ተፈጥፍጦ ኤርትራዊያን በተሰማሩበት ህገ ወጥ ንግድ ኮንትሮባንድ : የዶላር ጥቁር ገበያ እና ዘረፋ ምክንያት የዜጎች በኑሮ ውድነት መጠበስ አስከትሏል

4. ፀጥትዋ ደፍርሶ ከርስ በርስ ግጭት አልፎ ወደ የዘር ጭፍጨፋ ጦርነት (genocidal war) እና መበታተን ገባች

5. ሉአላዊነት የሌላት በሁሉም አቅጣጫ በኤርትራ ጭምር ዳር ድንበሯ ተደፍሮ ግዛቶቿ በወራሪዎች ተይዘዋል

6. በሰላም ማስከበር ከዓለም አንደኛ በአፍሪካ አንደኛ የነበረችበት ደረጃ ተባራ ሰራዊቷ ይቅርና የሌሎች ሰላም ሊያስከብር የገዛ ሀገሩ ዜጎች ላይ የዘር ጭፍጨፋ የሚፈፅም ሰብአዊ መብት ጣሽ ተብሎ ከሰላም ማስከበር ተልእኮ ተባሮ ለራሷ ሰላም አስከባሪ የሚያስፈልጋት ሀገር ኾናለች::

7. ከዓለም ትላልቅ ሀገራት እና ከሁሉም ጎረቤቶቿ ጋር የነበራት ጠንካራ የዲፕሎማሲ ግኑኝነት ጠፍቶ ችጋር የጠበሳት የአለም ጭራ ኮኸነችው የኢሳያሷ ኤርትራ ጋር ተጣብቃ ቀርታለች::

8. የኤርትራን ፈለግ በመከታል በታሪክ ለመጀመርያ ጊዜ ትልልቅ የኢኮኖሚ እና የዲፕሎማሲ ማእቀቦችን አስተናገደች::

9. ወጣቶቿ ድህነትን በመታገል ህይወታቸውን ለመቀየር ከመታተር ወጥተው በጦር ሜዳ የሚያልቁባት ኾነች

10. ዜጎች : ጋዜጠኞች እና ፖለቲከኞች ያለፍርድ የሚገደሉባት ፡ የሚታፈኑባት እና የሚሳደዱበት ሀገር ኾነች::

ይቀጥላል...
Please wait, video is loading...

sesame
Member+

Re: What did Ethiopia gain out of Abiy's and Isaias's matrimony in 2018?

Post by sesame » 05 Aug 2022, 20:21

It eliminated, albeit parially, the cancer called TPLF. As an Agame, the question that should exercise your mind is: What did Chigrayans get by refusing medemer? What did they lose? 500,000 lives. All the stolen lands. All the stolen money. Their future. Asking the right questions will enable you to get out of the state of denial you are swimming in.

The alliance with Eritrea saved Ethiopia. Without Eritrean help, the TPLF thugs might have not been routed in three weeks!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 05 Aug 2022, 20:35

New map so beautiful, it deserves to be framed and hung at a Museum to be admired. 8) 8)

Educator

Post by Educator » 05 Aug 2022, 23:34

Poverty, famine, lawlessness, hopelessness, destruction of infrastructure, mass rape, ethnic cleansing, world record of internal displacement, embarrassment in world stages, unprecedented amount of loss human life, and more negative and devilish/satanic deeds and behaviors.

Kudos to both Isayas and Abiy!
sarcasm wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 18:41

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Aug 2022, 23:53

Educator wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 23:34

Terrorists TPLF legacy in Ethiopia

Poverty, famine, lawlessness, hopelessness, destruction of infrastructure, mass rape, ethnic cleansing, world record of internal displacement, embarrassment in world stages, unprecedented amount of loss human life, and more negative and devilish/satanic deeds and behaviors.
Co-signed

ታሪኩ በአጭሩ ሲተረክ

ኢትዮጵያን እንደ ግል ንብረታችን ለዝንተ አመት ካልገዛናት እናፈርሳታለን ብለው የፈከሩት ወያኔዎችን ... አፈረስናቸው::

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 06 Aug 2022, 00:08

Fed_Up wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 23:53
Educator wrote:

Terrorists TPLF legacy in Ethiopia

Co-signed

ታሪኩ በአጭሩ ሲተረክ

እነዚህ ሕዝቦች ሲጠግቡ መራገጥና መፎከር፥ ሲራቡ ማልቀስና መለመን::

የዕለት ሙሿቸው ሙዚቃ ሆኗል ለተቀረው የአካባቢው ሕዝብ ::

Educator

Post by Educator » 06 Aug 2022, 18:36

Fed_Up,
Don't be desperate and try to mislead others by adding words in my comment. It is not my fault the truth becoming obvious that Isayas made Eritrea a living hell and the largest open prison for the last 32 years. And now he succeeded signing up Mamo Killo for the same outcome in Ethiopia ( or should I say former Ethiopia?).

Congratulations!

Fed_Up wrote:
Educator wrote:

Co-signed

ታሪኩ በአጭሩ ሲተረክ

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Aug 2022, 11:04

Educator wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 18:36
Fed_Up, I am desperate and try to mislead others by adding non-existent comments. Please don't assume that it is my fault born lair agmeee before, but I let me tell the truth, and becoming obvious that Isayas made Eritrea safe, self-reliant and unbeatable for the last 32 years. And now, he succeeded in African nations to follow his big idea towards prosperity and self-reliance soon for the same successful outcome in Ethiopia ( or should I say prosper Ethiopia?).

Congratulations!

Fed_Up wrote:
Educator wrote:

Poverty, famine, lawlessness, hopelessness, destruction of infrastructure, mass rape, ethnic cleansing, the world record of internal displacement, embarrassment in world stages, unprecedented amount of loss human life, and more negative and devilish/satanic deeds and behaviors.
Co-signed

ታሪኩ በአጭሩ ሲተረክ

I co-signed.