Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Naga Tuma
Member+

What is going on among the global powers?

Post by Naga Tuma » 05 Aug 2022, 17:39

When I heard the news that U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was going to visit Taiwan in an affront to China's warning against it, it sounded as if the speaker was saying that the political struggle between a leading power and a rising power is delicate and that she stood to make it more delicate for America, that she appeared to say to America that if it did not see Ukraine, it would see it in Taiwan.

When I heard the news that text messages were deleted from the devices of Trump's officials, it reminded me his ask of Russia if it had seen Hillary Clinton's erased or lost emails. I even imagined if Hillary Clinton would say, Karma is a ..., Russia, have you seen Donald Trump officials’ erased texts? I remember their debate about being a puppet of President Putin.

Brittney Griner goes to play basketball in Russia and when she is caught with her food in her bag, she goes, like any other American who hadn't been to other parts of the world that much would say, what the ... I am sorry, I carried my food in my bag and you take away my freedom and then make me a human ball for swapping prisoners for your power?

So, what is going on among the global powers, the leading power struggling to maintain the status quo and the rising powers competing?

It reminds me one of Marvin Gaye's lyrics.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: What is going on among the global powers?

Post by Digital Weyane » 05 Aug 2022, 19:57

ታላቁ ባለ ራዕዩ መሪያችን አይተ ሥዩም መስፍን ኡንዲህ ብሎ ተተንብዮ ነበር።
<<ወያኔ ከሥልጣን ከተባረረ፣ ባድመ ወደ ኤርትራ ከተመለሰ፣ ወልቃይት ወደ አማራ ከተመለሰ፣ ትግራይ ሙሉ በሙሉ ከተከበበች፣ ሶስተኛው የዓለም ጦርነት ይጀመራል።>> :roll: :roll: