Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: በጉራጌ ያሉ ኦሮሞች ስለጉራጌ ክልል ምን ይላሉ?

Post by Ethoash » 05 Aug 2022, 16:51

God gives you everything you want to see if you can handle it

i wish Dr. Abiy give u your ክልል and everything you ask for , let see u can handle it. look TPLF (the golden boy Meles) give everything the Eritrean ask they want Eritrea he give them they want their freedom (referendum ) he give them just to see they can handle it. look what happened to Eritreans today

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 05 Aug 2022, 16:56

Ethoash wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 16:51
God gives you everything you want to see if you can handle it

i wish Dr. Abiy give u your ክልል and everything you ask for , let see u can handle it. look TPLF (the golden boy Meles) give everything the Eritrean ask they want Eritrea he give them they want their freedom (referendum ) he give them just to see they can handle it. look what happened to Eritreans today
Our promise is that in this planet called Ethiopia, Gurage will deliver no less than a Japan! That is the Gurage promise! ጉራጌ ክልልን ጃፓን እናደርጋታለን! ይህ ነው መፈክራችን!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Aug 2022, 17:07

Horus wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 16:56

Our promise is that in this planet called Ethiopia, Gurage will deliver no less than a Japan! That is the Gurage promise! ጉራጌ ክልልን ጃፓን እናደርጋታለን! ይህ ነው መፈክራችን!
The Eritrean also said they going to be Singapore of Africa... what stop you from become ጃፓን without breaking away from the Southern State ... number one ur cost of running State goes up when u become State .. u need your own army and so many duplication of government job .....anyhow i wish u good luck .. in main time tell me what benefit u going to get by becoming state , and what you going to lose if u stayed as Zone.