Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

የአቢይ አህመድ ብልጽግና ፓርቲ በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ማርሻል ሎው ኮማንድ ፖስት አወጀ! በጦር ሃይል በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ጂኖሳይድ ለማካሄድ! ጉራጌ ባለህበት ተነስ!

Post by Horus » 04 Aug 2022, 20:34

በ21ኛው ዘመን በዚህ ትውልድ በመንግስት የተደራጀ ዘር ማጥፋት በጉራጌ ላይ ማካሄድ የማይታሰብ ነው ። ባለም ያላችሁ የጉራጌ ልሂቃንና የህግ ባለሙያዎች እና ባለም ላይ የተዘራችሁ የጉራጌ ተወላጆችና የጉራጌ ወዳጆች ድምጻችን ለመላ አለም የምናሰማው ዛሬ ነው፤ እልቂት ከተፈጸመብን በኋላ አይደለም! የህግ ባለሙያው እንዳለው ባለም ላይ ላሉ የሰባዊ መብትና የፍትህ ድርጆት ሁሉ አቤቱታ ማስገባት መጀመር አለብን! ጉራጌ ባገር ቤት፣ ባዲስ አበባ፣ ባፍሪካ፣ ቅርብ ምስራቅ ኤሲያ፣ አሜሪካና አውሮጃ በአስቸኳይ መደራጀትና በጉራጌ ላይ የታቀደውን ግፍ በማጋለጥ ለህዝባችን መድረስ ያለብን ግዜ አሁን ነው !

Last edited by Horus on 04 Aug 2022, 21:41, edited 3 times in total.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: የአቢይ አህመድ ብልጽግና ፓርቲ በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ማርሻል ሎው ኮማንድ ፖስት አወጀ! በጦር ሃይል በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ጂኖሳይድ ላማካሄድ! ጉራጌ ባለህብት ተነስ!

Post by ethiopianunity » 04 Aug 2022, 20:42

I think as individual, in a way, you brought it on your self. I think the liberation fronts do read our comments here on ER and act accordingly.

It is now clear the PP party does not seem what it pretended to be. Maybe also the reason Any got sick is to make him on sideline, perhaps, the Olf inside Orimiya now has full power and is going straight for dominance

Plus the enemy within is the same, working with outside enemy. Ethiopia is now even being ruled by enemies, not clear why the govt is opposing Al shabanb and Sudan invasion as it is embracing anti Ethiopian elements within itself.
Last edited by ethiopianunity on 04 Aug 2022, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: የአቢይ አህመድ ብልጽግና ፓርቲ በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ማርሻል ሎው ኮማንድ ፖስት አወጀ! በጦር ሃይል በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ጂኖሳይድ ላማካሄድ! ጉራጌ ባለህብት ተነስ!

Post by Horus » 04 Aug 2022, 20:51

ethiopianunity wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 20:42
I think as individual, in a way, you brought it on your self. I think the liberation fronts do read our comments here on ER and act accordingly.

It is now clear the PP party does not seem what it pretended to be. Maybe also the reason Any got sick is to make him on sideline, perhaps, the Olf inside Orimiya now has full power and is going straight for dominance
What do you mean "you brought it on your self"?

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: የአቢይ አህመድ ብልጽግና ፓርቲ በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ማርሻል ሎው ኮማንድ ፖስት አወጀ! በጦር ሃይል በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ጂኖሳይድ ለማካሄድ! ጉራጌ ባለህብት ተነስ!

Post by Horus » 04 Aug 2022, 21:03

ethiopianunity wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 20:58
The truth is no difference with tplf rule what pp is doing.
ለብልጽግና ስራ ታዲያ ለምንድን ነው ጉራጌን የምትወቅሰው? ወያኔን ለምን ጣላችሁ ነው የምትለው? ስማ የተናቀ ቁላ ያስረግዛል ይባላል! ጦርነት የሚቆሰቁሱ እራሳቸው ይነዱበታል! እንዳትረሳ!
Last edited by Horus on 04 Aug 2022, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Aug 2022, 21:11

Horus wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 20:34
በ21ኛው ዘመን በዚህ ትውልድ በመንግስት የተደራጀ ዘር ማጥፋት በጉራጌ ላይ ማካሄድ የማይታሰብ ነው ። ባልም ያላችሁ የጉራጌ ልሂቃንና የህግ ባለሙያዎች እና ባለም ላይ የተዘራችሁ የጉራጌ ተወላጆችና የጉራጌ ወዳጆች ድምጻችን ለመላ አለም የምናሰማው ዛሬ ነው፤ እልቂት ከተፈጸመብን በኋላ አይደለም! የህግ ባለሙያው እንዳለው ባለም ላይ ላሉ የሰባዊ መብትና የፍትህ ድርጆት ሁሉ አቤቱታ ማስገባት መጀመር አለብን! ጉራጌ ባገር ቤት፣ ባዲስ አበባ፣ ባፍሪካ፣ ቅርብ ምስራቅ ኤሲያ፣ አሜሪካና አውሮጃ በአስቸኳይ መደራጀትና በጉራጌ ላይ የታቀደውን ግፍ በማጋለጥ ለህዝባችን መድረስ ያለብን ግዜ አሁን ነው !

ato horeu$$,

Please stop smoking and sniffing too much because then you will get hallucinated and paranoid right from the top of your head down to your cursed toe nails.

What is very funny is the fact that all extremists are just a photo copy of each other, meaning, "Gurages are facing genocide, Tigriyans are facing genocide, Amharas are facing genocide, Oromos are facing genocide" I am only afraid that they may contaminate me (Sun) just like covid-19 contamination and make me shout loud, saying "I am facing genocide, I am facing genocide, every night when I reach my golden bed side" Moshlaaqqa Hullaa! :lol: :lol:

May be only mental hospital and psychiatric counseling may liberate all these paranoid characters. They may also try deep hypnosis if it may help!

Do you really think that the good Gurage people are so dumb and paranoid people like you fuga old Banda intoxicated and influenced by other extremists trying to misuse the good natured humanist Gurage people? Why should they list you are en to a substance abusing lunatic lost individual instead of working closely with their good government peacefully and get all the possible privileges for their families, communities and country?

Going along the road of violence which you are advocating will only brings death and destruction to the gurage people as a gift from Devil Whorear$$. Hopefully even a single Gurage Balehabt may not lift small fingers at the call of a lunatic paranoid small devil, otherwise they may loose their properties and becomes treet corner beggars.

Better enjoy their money in peace and harmony without being swayed even for a second. Who the fck are you to tell Gurage business community what to do when it is them who should tell useless lumpen b!tches like to shut up and behave yourself. Any way, keep braying until your old jaws split in to two and make all laugh loud.
:lol: :lol:

Last edited by sun on 04 Aug 2022, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: የአቢይ አህመድ ብልጽግና ፓርቲ በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ማርሻል ሎው ኮማንድ ፖስት አወጀ! በጦር ሃይል በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ጂኖሳይድ ለማካሄድ! ጉራጌ ባለህብት ተነስ!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Aug 2022, 21:28

Do not forget guys TPLF is smart in knowing their " asset" and use it to their ultimate goal. Do not forget they still has money to move around, and they know who is a candidate for the sale.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Aug 2022, 21:33

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 21:28
Do not forget guys TPLF is smart in knowing their " asset" and use it to their ultimate goal. Do not forget they still has money to move around, and they know who is a candidate for the sale.
No question about that!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 04 Aug 2022, 21:34

ሰን
የምትባል ቆሻሻ ጸረ ጉራጌ ታዲያ ዛሬ በጉራጌ ኮማንድ ፖስት የምታቆመው እዚያ ምን ስለሆነ ነው? ውዳቂ ከጂቡቲ እስከ ሱማሌ፣ ከጉጂ እስከ ቡርጂ፣ ከወለጋ እስካ በኒ ሻንጓል፣ ደቡብ ሱዳን እስከ ሰሜን ሱዳን እስከ ግብጽ፣ ከጎንደር እስከ ትግሬ ሁሉ እያመጸብህ ጉራጌን በጦር ዘሩን ለማጥፋት ኮማንድ ፖስት ብታቆም መውደቂያህን የምታፋጥነው ! ማንን ለማስፈራራት? ጉራጌ በዋዛ ፈዛዛ አይጀምርም! ከጀመረ ሳይጨርስ አይመለስም ! መሳቂያ ደደብ!

ምንድን ነው ይህ ሪፖርት የሚለው?

Last edited by Horus on 04 Aug 2022, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Aug 2022, 21:39

ethiopianunity wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 20:58
The truth is no difference with tplf rule what pp is doing.
As a tplf hired propaganda cadre you may say whatever you want in promoting the tplf agenda but the fact is that the difference between PP and tplf is sky high and crystal clear for every body except to few extremists.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Aug 2022, 21:51

Horus wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 21:34
ሰን
የምትባል ቆሻሻ ጸረ ጉራጌ ታዲያ ዛሬ በጉራጌ ኮማንድ ፖስት የምታቆመው እዚያ ምን ስለሆነ ነው? ውዳቂ ከጂቡቲ እስከ ሱማሌ፣ ከጉጂ እስከ ቡርጂ፣ ከወለጋ እስካ በኒ ሻንጓል፣ ደቡብ ሱዳን እስከ ሰሜን ሱዳን እስከ ግብጽ፣ ከጎንደር እስከ ትግሬ እያመጸብህ ጉራጌን በጦር ዘሩን ለማጣት ኮማንድ ፖስት ብታቆም መውደቂያህን የምታፋጥነው ! ደደብ ! ጉራጌ በዋዛ ፈዛዛ አይጀምርም! ከጀመረ ሳይጨርስ አይመለስም ! መሳቂያ ደደብ!

because that is already enough for
ምንድን ነው ይህ ሪፖርት የሚለው?

Please stop your paranoid propaganda about the good Sun who grew up with Gurages and think that Gurages are wonderful friendly and lovable people to say the least. You can't teach me about Gurages because I know Gurages much more than you baboon who only tries to use them for your filthy Judas petty political power ambitions.

Leave the good Gurages alone and go to smoke your habitual Shisha and get intoxicated. Last but not least, my name is not "ሰን" but the God Sun. Keep that in mind!

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: የአቢይ አህመድ ብልጽግና ፓርቲ በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ማርሻል ሎው ኮማንድ ፖስት አወጀ! በጦር ሃይል በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ጂኖሳይድ ለማካሄድ! ጉራጌ ባለህበት ተነስ!

Post by Horus » 04 Aug 2022, 22:05

ሰን፣
ጉራጌ ክልል ነው! ይህን ትደግፋለህ ወይስ ትቃወማለህ? It is that simple. No power can stop the Gurage People from exercising their rights! ይህን መብታችን ቀምቶ ህዝብና ዘራችን በዚህ ዘመን እንደ ማይጠፋ ደግሜ ልንገርህ! ያንተ ፓርቲ ፒፒ በዚህ ከቀጠለ እንደ ቀሩት የታሪክ ቆሻሻ መጣያ እናወደዋለን!

Right

Re: የአቢይ አህመድ ብልጽግና ፓርቲ በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ማርሻል ሎው ኮማንድ ፖስት አወጀ! በጦር ሃይል በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ጂኖሳይድ ለማካሄድ! ጉራጌ ባለህበት ተነስ!

Post by Right » 04 Aug 2022, 23:49

Horror,
You deserve the PP slap and I wish they slap you harder.

Listen, no body is against the Guraghies being Killil.
What we are saying is that the whole idea of killization based on ethnicity is a bad idea and we should fight it all together.

Fighting this bad idea should not be left alone to the Amharas only. You believed it was a bad idea but until others resist and get rid off it you will take advantage of it. Unfair and dishonest.

Look, even if the Guraghies and Welayetas become killil, it is not going to take you anywhere. It will be constant conflict by design. This Oromozation campaign is very serious and Abiye is dead serious about it.
Only the Amharas and Tigrains can survive it due to population and geography.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 05 Aug 2022, 00:05

Right,
ወያኔ! ሌላውን ብላ! አማራ ክልል አለው። ዛሬ የሰማይ ስባሪ የሚያክል ልዩ ሃይል አስመረቀ ። አማራ ክልል ይዞ ነው የቀሩት ወገኖቹ እንዲከበሩ በመላ አለም የሚንቀሳቀሰው ። አንድም አማራ ያማራ ክልል መፍረስ አለበት ብሎ ሲታገል አይተን ሰምተን አናውቅም ። ስለዚህ አንተ ወያኔ ሺ ግዜ ነግሬሃለሁ አንተ በክልል ትደራጅተህ በጉራጌ ታክስ አገርህን ስታለም ጉራጌ የሚጠጣው ዉሃ አጥቶ ይሞታል። ያን መሰል ቀልድህን መርካቶ አይደለም ጨርቅ ተራ ውሰደው ።

ደግሜ ልንገርህ ኢትዮጵያ ክልልነት ሲታፈርስ የጉራጌ ክልል ይፈርሳል። ኢትዮጵያ ክልል ስትሆን የጉራጌ መብት በሃይል ልትጨፈልቅ አትችልም። በቃ ። ጉራጌ የማንም ክለስተር ውስጥ አይጨፈለቅም ። የኦሮሞ ያማራ የምናምን ጦር በመላ ጉራጌ ልታሰፍር ትችላለህ! ያኔ አለም ፍርድ ቤት የምንወስድህ!

ደግሜህ ልንገርህ በዚህ 21ኛ ዘመን ጦር አለኝ ብለህ የአንድ ሕዝብ ህለውናና ዘር ማጥፋት አትችልም ። ጉራጌ ዝም ብሎ ሞቶ በባርነት ይገዛልኛል ካልክ ጉራጌን አታውቀውም ማለት ነው። ስለዚህ ጉራጌ የጠየቀው አንድ እጅግ ቀላል ጥያቄ ነው ። ጉራጌ በማንም አይገዛምል፣ በራሱ እንጂ! እንስማማ!!!!

Right

Post by Right » 05 Aug 2022, 00:16

Horror,
No Amharas want a Killization system.
I am on the record saying if Tigrai with 3 million people can be a killil so is Gurage.
I repeat, the whole idea of killization is not a good idea and all should fight it together.

But if you insist, then good luck. Save this comment. You will see it in your life time that this will end in disaster.

Right

Post by Right » 05 Aug 2022, 08:36

First of all Guraghies do not pay taxes. If you want a Gurage to have a heart attack just mention “YEHAGER WESTE GEBIE”.
It is about other people’s tax money.
Regardless, you deserve Killil and good luck.