Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Re: የአቢይ አህመድ ብልጽግና ፓርቲ በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ማርሻል ሎው ኮማንድ ፖስት አወጀ! በጦር ሃይል በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ጂኖሳይድ ለማካሄድ! ጉራጌ ባለህበት ተነስ!

Post by Misraq » 05 Aug 2022, 08:51

I support Gurage's quest for a statehood. It is a just cause. If Sidamas asked and got it why not Gurages? why command post on them? If Gurage becomes state, peraphs the 4th state in Ethiopia i can go and live peacefully after Afar, Amhara and Somali. Gurage's contribution is huge to the country despite being small and scattered throughout the country. Hence, giving them the statehood is the least that can be done. I am definetly sure that a Gurage state will be a show case where it will be productive enough to feed the entire nation if given a chance

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: የአቢይ አህመድ ብልጽግና ፓርቲ በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ማርሻል ሎው ኮማንድ ፖስት አወጀ! በጦር ሃይል በጉራጌ ሕዝብ ላይ ጂኖሳይድ ለማካሄድ! ጉራጌ ባለህበት ተነስ!

Post by Horus » 05 Aug 2022, 12:27

Misraq wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 08:51
I support Gurage's quest for a statehood. It is a just cause. If Sidamas asked and got it why not Gurages? why command post on them? If Gurage becomes state, peraphs the 4th state in Ethiopia i can go and live peacefully after Afar, Amhara and Somali. Gurage's contribution is huge to the country despite being small and scattered throughout the country. Hence, giving them the statehood is the least that can be done. I am definetly sure that a Gurage state will be a show case where it will be productive enough to feed the entire nation if given a chance
Misraq - Thank You! That is our promise to the beloved Ethiopia, that the Gurage state will never be aid-dependent, conflict-ridden, hate producing problem child of Ethiopia! It is our promise to the this troubled nation- our Ethiopia that Gurage will become a Model killil! ኬር ለኢትዮጵያ! ሰብኛ ማለቅ ዬሁን!

Right

Post by Right » 05 Aug 2022, 18:21

What goes around will come around.
Love it. Horror is screaming before even the fire started. Buddy, you haven’t seen the real fire yet. This Oromuma thing is very serious.
You thought the Oromuma is out there to get only the Amaharas. You haven’t said a word against the Oromuma when the dembidolo Amhara students were abducted. Enjoy Ataturk’s slap.