Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

PM Abiy said Ethiopia registered close to $20 billion dollars inflow in the current fiscal year

Post by temari » 03 Aug 2022, 12:56

Export of Services (Ethiopian Airlines, Telecom etc.) and goods: $10 billion
Remittance: $5.6 billion
FDI: $3 billion

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: PM Abiy said Ethiopia registered close to $20 billion dollars inflow in the current fiscal year

Post by Revelations » 03 Aug 2022, 13:02

Cadre, if you think you have outsmarted the realty by the reappearance of Abiy from his hiding after he belittled the genocide that's taking place in Ethiopia, think again.

sun
Member+

Re: PM Abiy said Ethiopia registered close to $20 billion dollars inflow in the current fiscal year

Post by sun » 03 Aug 2022, 20:43

Revelations wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 13:02
Cadre, if you think you have outsmarted the realty by the reappearance of Abiy from his hiding after he belittled the genocide that's taking place in Ethiopia, think again.

The reality on the ground is that you yourself are the hardcore cadre of somebody or some redneck thugs but yet calling Federal Government Supporters as cadres.

You are so dumb and paranoid lunatic hateful baboon to think that we Ethiopians don't need Ethiopia and its government but engage in demeaning and insulting our country, the one and the only one precious ownership we have by birth which we and all of our friends world wide call home, sweet home, already from the classical times to the present.

Not only Ethiopians but most of humanity on this planet feel that mother Ethiopia is their home whether they were born there or not born there (psychologically speaking). Your kind of fault finding savage qiraqimbo bandas are like some of those several Haitian redneck (Ye Gobez Aleka) gangster groups and gang leaders who are divided in to several gangland fiefdoms, bent on destroying their beautiful country from the ground up whose courageous ancestors bravely fought and defeated super power colonialists like patriot general Abdisa Aga during the dark days of colonial domination and handed the country to the redneck gangland generation (Ye Gobez Alekoch). Sounds familiar? Yes, of course!

You may point one of your dwarf fingers at Dr.Abiy while at the same time four of your diminutive fingers point back at you. What have you done for Ethiopia and Ethiopians for claiming even an iota of recognition when we know clearly the fact that Dr. Abiy got elected to the PM role through transparent, fair and free democratic election for the first time in 3000 years of Ethiopian history.

Dr. Abiy built peace and security and received world recognition so as to get awarded the first Gold Medal For peace and in that way making Ethiopia visible and proud on the world stage (otherwise Ethiopia used be known as a land of misery and hopelessness). And now all of these noisy power hungry populist fanddiyya Ye Gobez Aleka braggarts like to see Ethiopia just in the shape and form of the long past, meaning, land of misery and hopelessness. That is why Ye Gobez Alekoch thug's cheap cadres like you run around barking and braying day and night.

Dr. Abiy traveled around and helped helpless Ethiopians for whom he negotiated and let them free out of foreign jails, bringing them home, sweet home, on his own official plane. All irrespective of region, religion, gender, educational levels, etc, diversities while racist wild pigs like you keep sitting in Shisha cafes and insulting Ethiopians and their good leaders due to their diversities.

Personally I am neither a member of domestic political party nor a relative of any leader but yet strongly support the government and its efforts because there are no experienced, secure, viable alternative political movements other than populist noisy power hungry opportunists who have never administered even a small village or homestead. Get the hellish kicks and bray like donkeys and pigs because that may liberate you from your paranoid conditions. Okay? Okay!!
:P

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Aug 2022, 20:48

Planting trees on the ground is way better than crowing here 24/7.
Revelations wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 13:06

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 03 Aug 2022, 20:56

The Tigraway revelations lost his agame mind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 03 Aug 2022, 23:59

what does ethio telecom export? what is ethiopian airlines net profit?

It looks remittance and FDI figures are slightly exaggerated.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Aug 2022, 00:25

One of the smartest decisions PM Abiy has made was when he spent one billion dollars purchasing 12.8 million Quintals of fertilizers back in March of 2022, before fertilizer prices rose up by nearly 30% in May as a result of the war in Ukraine. Fortunately for PM Abiy, wise counsel is readily available for him right next door whenever he needs one. This one was right on the mark! 8)

temari

Post by temari » 04 Aug 2022, 01:03

Oops this thread escalated rather fast :lol:
Revelations wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 13:02
Revelations, I know it is impossible to argue with you because you have never discussed ideas but attacked people and personalities. That is why I always avoided to reply to you but I make an exception on this one. I fully understand your anger and I also agree that those innocent Amharas were slaughtered under PM Abiy's watch. The facts are there and we all agree on the facts.

What you and I are departing is when it comes to solutions. You were never a man of solutions but problems. You love dueling and whining on problems. I come from a technical background and I am interested in solving not whining on problems forever. That is where we both depart and until now and also during the TPLF reign you never proposed alternative ideas that may lead to solutions but rather wants everybody to hate the gov. as if that will bring any solution.

For me the Abiy government lacks in many areas including in many very crucial areas and if it doesn't change radically we may be heading to a state collapse. It is for me a ቢቸግር government, a government for lack of any alternative left and right.

If you have any alternative solution, I'm all ears but if you want me to duel on hating and whining forever, sorry I'm not that person. I'm a forward looking person that want solutions not a backward looking person that whines on problems! እንደ አንተ ችግርን ነክሶ እኝኝ ማለት አልችልበትም :lol:

I'm very aware that you will not reply even to one of my points and instead cry cadre cadre :lol: That is you, very different from me.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Aug 2022, 16:17

temari wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 01:03
Amharas were slaughtered under PM Abiy's watch. The facts are there and we all agree on the facts.
Yes, he was even using his binocular thereby, wasn't it?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Aug 2022, 16:25

temari wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 12:56

ወይ ጉድ፣ ሞቶዋል የተባለዉ ሰዉዬ ከሞቱ ተነስቶ ይህን የምያክል እድገት ይንገረን፣ ያዉም በሳምንት ጊዜ ዉስጥ?

እፍረት ብኖር ኖሮ ሆነ ነገሩ።

Abere

Post by Abere » 05 Aug 2022, 16:50

Of course, he directed the slaughtering of unarmed innocent Amhara of Wollega. First, he used his tongue to instigate the killing and gave cues to his OLF special force and OLF-ENDF. He used his Cuckoo Banana head and genocide mongering long tongue to do the massacre. Like it or not, he is responsible. An open public secrete looks secrete only for the foolish Orommuma dumb arses
DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 16:17
temari wrote:
Amharas were slaughtered under PM Abiy's watch. The facts are there and we all agree on the facts.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Aug 2022, 17:07

Abere wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 16:50
Of course, he directed the slaughtering of unarmed innocent Amhara of Wollega. First, he used his tongue to instigate the killing and gave cues to his OLF special force and OLF-ENDF. He used his Cuckoo Banana head and genocide mongering long tongue to do the massacre. Like it or not, he is responsible. An open public secrete looks secrete only for the foolish Orommuma dumb arses
DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 16:17
temari wrote:
Why don't you simply say, either yes or no? I formulated the question to have a precise short answer.

Your long essay betrays you and expose your personal insecurity.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Aug 2022, 17:17

The clean hands doctrine states that “those who come to equity must come with clean hands”. This broad statement of principle which prevents anyone guilty of improper conduct in a dispute from obtaining relief

DDT,

pls explain to አቡዋሯው
ትግሬዎችን ለማሳረድ ለአብይ ወታደሮች በሬ አርዶ፣ ቄሶችን አስቀድሶ የላከው አቶ አቡዋሯው አሁን ስለወለጋ እልቂት መክሰስ አይችልም ። ይህ የሐጎች መስረት ነው።

ፍርድ ለማግኘት እራሰህ ከወንጀል የፀዳህ መሆን አለብህ ። እጅህ በስወ ደም የተጨማለቅ መሆን የለበትም ። ግን አቶ አቡዋሯው ፣ አብይ ጦሩነቱን በትግሬዎች ላይ ማቆም የለበትም የሚል ጎጠኛ ኤርትራዊ ነው። ልብህ ይደርቃል እንጂ እሱን አታሳምነውም