Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Re: ሁቴሌን መርቁልኝ: an honest question is there a resort hotel in Eritrea?

Post by Abere » 06 Aug 2022, 12:56

ዴዴቢት Resort መክፈት ያዋጣል ወይ ስሙ ደባሪ ስለሆነ አታራፊ ላይሆን ይችላል? :mrgreen: አንድ ዴዴቢት የሚባል የእግር ኳስ ቡድን ነበር ፡ አድስ አበቤዎች ሲቀልዱባቸው የደደቦች ቡድን ይሉት ነበር። ለነገሩ ትክክል ያሉ ይመስለኛል 50 ዓመት በድድብና ታግለው ታግለው ውጤት ዜሮ - መቀሌ ወደ ድንጋይ ዘመን አስገብቧት። ትግሬም ከኢትዮጵያዊነቱ ዝቅ ብሎ ወረደ - ተአማኒነት ለመገንባት ብዙ ዓመታት ይፈጃል ተአማኒነትን ለማጣት ግን 1 ትልቅ ስህተት ብቻ ይበቃል። በወያኔ ግፊት ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያዊነታቸው ፈተና ውስጥ ወደቀ።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Aug 2022, 13:32

Ato አመዶ - No way, I am no friend of a cursed ወያኔ rat, who would steal to send his father to Thailand for medical treatment. Not even remotely. I feel disgusted just by the thought of it. Stay away from me & continue to ramble & spew hatred 24/7. KIFFU!
Ethoash wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 12:54
Selam/ wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 12:43
Here you go ሌባ አመዶ! You brought your thievery expertise to the table. Which phone is profitable to steal these days? :lol:
የትኛው የባህል ምጣኔ ሀብት ስልጠና ነው መንግስት በቂ ደሞዝ ካልከፈለህ፣ ዝረፍ ብሎ ያስተማረህ? ነፍሱ አትማር፣ እርጉም መለስ ዜናዊ፣ የማፍያ ባህል አስተምሯችሁ ነው የሄደው።
Selam

i feel very sorry for you , i know what u said about your father in his death bed. i forgive u. so why r u pushing me to remind you what u said .. i know your regretted, i didn't hold against you so just forget it ... ስለሌብነት ባህል አታንሳ አያምርብህም ፣ እኔ ስረቁ አላልኩም አንተ በስረቁት ስዎች ጫማ ውስጥ ሆነህ ነገሮችን እንድታይ ብዬ ነው ምሳሌውን ያመጣሁት እናም ምሳሌው በጣም ስርቶዋል በአንተ ላይ፣ ስለዚህ እኔ ለማስተማር እንጂ አንተን ለመጉዳት ምንም አሳብ ስለሌለኝ ለምን አትተወኝም ለምን አሁን በምንነጋገርው ነገር መልስ ካለህ መልስ ህን አት ስጠኝም ። እኔ እንደሆነ አንተ ከመወደድ በፍፁም አላቆምም። ስታናድ ደኝ ብቻ ነው ኤርትራዊ የምልህ እንጂ ወሽቴን ነው በጣም ነው አንተንና አቡዋሯውን የምወዳቹሁ፣ አቃለሁ ኢትዬዽያን ወዳቹሁ ነው እዚህ ግዜያቹሁን የምታጠፉት ምንም የተሳሳታቹሁ ብሆንም እናንተ ትክክለኛ ነው ብላቹሁ ነው ሽንጣቹሁን ይዛቹህ የምትከራከሩትና ለዚህም ትልቅ አድናቆት አለኝ።

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 06 Aug 2022, 14:53

Ethotrash, Why are you still bragging of something your ekekam As's does not own ? Agame trash, You are Imbecile with elementary knowledge of a mekele market expertise. So shut the fu.. up and count how many aid trucks has arrived and may arrive. Tend your qomalat family business of obtaining daily bread without getting mugged in your tiny barren town of Mekele. Unless otherwise you accept your minority place in the Ethiopian society hierarchy then only then you could talk about Ethiopian natural and man made resources.
Oh by the way, did your qomal As's graduate from a high-school ? And keep it up you're improving a bit in your spelling " i know your regretted " and your sentence structure lol. Agame boy I regret that this site happened to be your English class by default and everyone who interacts with you nonsense pays the price to decipher your elementary grammar and spelling .
Carry on Agame boy that is the only privilege you've got nowadays!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2022, 15:44

lil kogne

i also having to decipher your idiotic thinking and many other idiot Eritrean ............trust me i have no hate for u, in fact i want Eritrea to develop much faster then Amhara i have a lot of love for Eritrean then the Amhara

anyhow let me tell you one thing one buda Amhara ask Eritrean to take Golden and give them Assab port. look this buda Amhara have no brain they had he whole Eritrea for over 150 years oke 70 years but the never developed the Assab port or Eritrea so what r they going to do if the only have Assab port ..second the Somalian have 3000km seacoast but they didn't nothing the Erirrea have 1000km seacoast they didn't improve it

now watch this the Golden developed the Djibut in just 20 years to be modern port and move the Djibouti to middle class economy next ten years they will join first world economy while they have only 123 km seacoast vs 1000km seacoast Eritrea

second many buda Amhara said Golden doesnt have no natural resources they dont have thing or that the resource are not the one that develop you , it is the mind set that devleop you look the golden did for Ethiopia they make them the fastest growing economy without oil ..and look what doctor Abiy did for last 4 yeaars and you will cry your heart out

Eritrea is a dead case u wasted 31 years and coounting ...

to develop Ethiopia from zero u need brain power.. all the brain power now concentrated in golden nation.. and you will see what will happened to golden in just five years.
while u at it. look the Nagrian and other African who have oil they could not develop because u need brain

if golden and Dr. Abiy is the same then why did he stopped this project ..u see Golden are exceptional people they come one is 3000 years ... they r nation builder .. just seat and enjoy the ride... i am sorry to post this development video it might cause u heaart attack so give me a shout if u r okay

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 06 Aug 2022, 17:22

It is a lost cause to argue with a Cherchari who has no idea and couldn't tell his as's from a hole in the ground. Mr. sh!t head, chicken brain I promise not to engage in any conversation or argument be it politics or other matters for you exist in a different Era, mind set, wave length and or intelligence.
Good luck with your "golden" I mean beggar society.....
Decided not to waste my breath talking to low IQ and a guy with a 2 brain cells that are fighting each other. lol
Seriously, I am not mad at you. It happened to be a bold guy can only comb what is left of his hair no more no less . Ciao Mr. insult to an intelligence !!!!

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 06 Aug 2022, 17:30

It is a lost cause to argue with a Cherchari who has no idea and couldn't tell his as's from a hole in the ground. Mr. sh!t head, chicken brain I promise not to engage in any conversation or argument be it politics or other matters for you exist in a different Era, mind set, wave length and or intelligence.
Good luck with your "golden" I mean beggar society.....
Decided not to waste my breath talking to low IQ and a guy with a 2 brain cells that are fighting each other. lol
Seriously, I am not mad at you. It happened to be a bold guy can only comb what is left of his hair no more no less . Ciao Mr. insult to an intelligence !!!!
Oh by the way , I wish you stop calling yourself or your Agame tribe " Golden" before you get out of the begging culture. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Aug 2022, 18:00

አቶ አመዶ - ዛሬ ማነው “love” የሚለውን ቃል አንገትህ ላይ አንጠልጥሎ የፈታህ? እንደ ዕቃቃ ጨዋታ በያረፍክበት እያዝረከረከው ትጋልባለህ። አንተ ፍቅር አይደለም ልቦና የገዛህ ጊዜ፣ አህያ በግ ትወልዳለች።

ከፈጣሪ ጋር ተሟገት ለምን መልከዐምድር እንደተነፈግህ፣ እኛ ምንአገባን። ተፈጥሮ የበደለህ ሳያንስ፣ ክፋትና ምቀኝነትም የባሰ አቆረቆዘህ። በቆሎ እየለመነ የሚኖር ህዝብ፣ ከኩሩ አማራ፣ ኤርትራ፣ ኦሮሞ፣ ሶማሌ ህዝብ ጋር ለመፎካካር ሲቀላውጥ ግርም ይለኛል።
Ethoash wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 15:44
lil kogne

… i have no hate for u, in fact i want Eritrea to develop much faster then Amhara i have a lot of love for Eritrean then the Amhara…

…second many buda Amhara said Golden doesnt have no natural resources they dont have thing or that the resource are not the one that develop you , it is the mind set that devleop you…