Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

To Tigray generals and Diqalu, do not kill Tigray more than six times within a span of few years???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Aug 2022, 23:58

Dead brain or frozen brain Tigray leadership, banking, telecommunication, internet are nothing as you know it, because they can open up to appease EU and America and get the loans and other helps and then shut them off within seconds. Do not make any decision because they released the above services, they can be stopped at any moment in the future. Deploying all Tigray armies is the real solution for Tigray and you must do it now.

There will not be any kind of peace with fascist Oromo led by Abiy and Abdisa, their clear strategy is to destroy Tigray, Amhara and Eritrea and then take over the country wealth without any sweat, this is the hard truth. The other actors will not sign treaty with Tigray because there will not be Eritrea under the Bologna maids and they have to fight until the last Akat eater and Amhara is the donkey of Issayas and they will follow him despite they are losing so badly in the long run because Amhara will be the real victim if Oromia leaves.

So, Tigray should not take the advice of EU and America, learn from eight months ago what they told you and what they have provided you and never ever to trust and do business with Abiy, Amhara led by Bologna maids. Tigray central command and the civilian leaders must understand that Tigray is not fighting anyone or took anyone soil but Tigray is fighting invaders from its soil and you can have peace talk but you do not have to stop or halt engage enemies in your own farmlands and homes, the enemies are in Tigray homes while the owners of the homes are kicked out by the enemy living in Sudan refugee camps. What moral ground do America and EU have not to fight enemies to restore people peace and homes to live in their own land, why then America and EU are fighting against Russia for Ukraine because Russia is in Ukraine homes and the Ukraines have the right to fight the invaders.

Again Tigray central command and civilian leaders do not kill Tigray anymore, you killed Tigray as follows:

You killed Tigray when you run away like rats from Addis Ababa to Tigray as there would not be any more years to exist in this planet and the enemies could not come to Tigray to chase you and reune you for good.

You killed Tigray when the sweater or Rahaxi Forqaq Debresiol GebreAnzar refused to go back and undo the mistake done and kicked him out from his post before he consolidated power and entrenched in the city.

You killed Tigray when you ignored my advice to bring all Tigray arm forces from the federal and tell other ethnics to do so and bankrupt the federal armies and handicapped the fascist Abiy.

You killed Tigray when you failed to arm Tigrayans to defend over half a million enemies soldiers from all direction to burn Tigray.

You killed Tigray when TDF gave very precious life and reached Debrebrhan but you called them back abruptly overnight and the world shocked how childish are the Tigray leaderships.

Finally, you are preparing to destroy the remaining Tigrayans once again by the shitara of EU, America and Ethiopia to escape war this raining season while the enemies are very weak and fighting from all direction and Tigray will wait until the fascists to arm themselves and fight Tigray.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 06 Aug 2022, 00:28, edited 3 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Tigray generals and Diqalu, do not kill Tigray more than six times within a span of few years???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Aug 2022, 02:27

Debresiol GebreAnzar, remember below saying perfectly applies to you:

Fool me once, shame on the fascists
Fool me twice shame on Debresiol GebreAnzar
Fool me three times Deberesiol GebreAnzar deserves to be killed.

So, in order to avoid death by the court of Tigray, you must be very careful not to commit yourself making another round of mistake Tigrayans to die. This time your only exit with all Tigrayans is to ignite the war when they are fighting in all directions and take advantage and secure Tigray now and if you can, you are more than welcome to march either north and clean the fascists or south and clean the fascists too.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 03 Aug 2022, 01:34, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Re: Tigray generals and Diqalu, do not kill Tigray more than six times within a span of few years???

Post by Noble Amhara » 02 Aug 2022, 06:05

Tigray loves running away from addis always at record breaking speeds first with sebhat nega in 2018 2nd with getachew reda in 2021… pack up your bags weda mekele timeles u can watch that Indian guy in mekeele where u and all your inferior budies talk shxt about amara all day

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Aug 2022, 00:27

There will not be any peace treaty with the fascists unless Abiy guaranteed his stay in power by Tigray and Abiy can go forcefully against Amhara and Bologna maids. Abiy is caught between his desire to stay in power and appease the Oromo ethnic and the rivals of Amhara and Mudwa Bologna maids. Again do not trust EU and America to solve Tigray problems, they are the creator of the problems but this time they are doing everything to handicap Tigray from going offensive and they know the federal cannot defend from all directions by all ethnics. Tigray seems helping Abiy, Issayas and Amhara cause to focus on others by promising Tigray something they will not deliver. Tigray must join the others and going after Abiy and Issayas, that is the only solution to resolve everything.

Reminder Tigrayans do not trust Debretsion, Alem and Getachew Worada, they are born to lie and doing for their own interests than Tigray, believe me on that.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 03 Aug 2022, 01:36, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: To Tigray generals and Diqalu, do not kill Tigray more than six times within a span of few years???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Aug 2022, 01:10

Tigray generals and cadres sided with Seraye Diqalu against Tigray and Tigray is dying to save Diqalu. Can't you see that, what happen to your eyes??? EU and America in Mekelle to deceive the day dreams yet Abiy sent huge soldiers to western Tigray. This is how the Diqalu are being played for the last four years Tigray to fall to this level.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: To Tigray generals and Diqalu, do not kill Tigray more than six times within a span of few years???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 04 Aug 2022, 00:37

Can’t we remember what the retard five years old brain Debresiol GebreAnzar, the enemies were sharpening their sword knife to slaughter Tigray the way the did Debresiol was talking economy and trying to spare few Tigrayans to death yet he lost 100% Tigray economy and the entire 8M population. Now he thinks he can win peacefully against the same enemies; it will not happen but the result will be the same all the miscalculations you did and the cost to Tigray is astronomical. Tigray just one week from the date the delegation came to Tigray and if they do not implement them then do not cry to UN or international communities but to go all out war as you and your Wardiya told us that everything is ready to dismantle the country. Do not mingle western Tigray with Ethiopia unity or exitance, you seem like you already forgot the genocide and if western Tigray is returned then Tigray is Ethiopia forever as nothing happened.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 04 Aug 2022, 22:10

I knew and understood what would be the next not even the derg era as I posted continuously and warned never ever Tigrayans hand over the federal to the savage Amhara but no one took me seriously, when I said bring all the opposition ethnics who sought independent specially Oromia and give them what they wanted and as Abdi Ili begged you after he read my posts and you could have been dismantled the country peacefully and approved it at the parliament like the Europeans did but you could not see it or pictured it or visualize it as I did and you got what you wished. Take that as a data to show you that what I am taking right now and what it should be done by Tigray authorities and I have been advocating for a collective transitional government to make the best decision for the lasting solution for Tigray. Tigray must not fool by the America and EU with the fascists but Tigray can talk to them and bring everything you got and hit hard and do not ask for surrender and wait for them but dismantle them and kill them to send at most fear in their guts and they will be forced to surrender. The past treatment for the enemies was wrong and now learn from that and be strictly for a business and the business to eradicate and talk to them at the same time but never ever talk to the Bologna maids, specially the Diqalu should not be part of any kind of conversation about the Bologna maids. All the generals and securities and civilian leaders must be deployed including the opposition parties to lead the battle and liberate your land and start to live in peace. Any part of Tigray is not liberated is all Tigray regions are not liberated and anyone death by the enemies is the death of all Tigrayans. Stop talking Bologna maids are our brothers rather they are our real killers, the same is true for the Afars.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Aug 2022, 09:40

What does it take to understand a person or group of people behaviors and act accordingly. The moron peasants and the retard five years old child brain think that they are playing a good politics but it is the usual failure politics the way they refused to go after Issayas when they controlled the country, they refused to go back to Addis Ababa and their moronic strategy and policy is what Tigray got. Tigray must stop talking to anyone of them and conclude to arm all Tigrayans not just voluntaries but mandate and go after them. If I were them I would assembled over two million youths and march north and take over and all the problems will be solved within days and the southern is nothing but pretending and Tigray go and do what ever to be done. The problem Tigray has is the leaders are Diqalu for the Bologna maids than for Tigray and until you remove them there will not be any solution.

union
Member+

Post by union » 05 Aug 2022, 11:11

I dont even read what this tplf guy writes. Does anyone waste time reading. I wonder if there is anyone who reads this defeated soul crap :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Aug 2022, 22:46

Tigrayan youths to reach Debrebrhan was not Megesh Kusmi but it was life and death but the Diqalu civilian leaders and the generals did not see it that way and the blood shed on the way evaporated without any merit for Tigray people. The general of Tigray must be shameless generals to be wardiay Diqalu Seraye more than their own parents Tigrayans. They were the dogs of Diqala from Seraye Meles and then the mafia network Sebhat wardiyas and still doing the same thing to bury Tigray without any shame and without knowing their responsibility for Tigray and Tigrayans.