Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

The most feared ethnic group in Eritrea

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 31 Jul 2022, 21:20

Tigre are Eritrea's single largest ethnic group and the liberators of Eritrea from Ethiopia, they are muslims who inhabit the largest region of Eritrea, they share a land and Sea border with Afars and a similar culture and of course they are the most feared ethnic group in Eritrea.

Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 31 Jul 2022, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Re: The most feared ethnic group in Eritrea

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 31 Jul 2022, 21:28

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 31 Jul 2022, 21:36

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 31 Jul 2022, 22:01

Deqi-Arawit

You don't have to tell me that, I know you are aids infested worthless alcoholic fggt.

Do not spoil this Tigre thread.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 31 Jul 2022, 22:33

Agamelady aka eden aka sarcasm aka kerenite, nice try of divide of rule style. We Tigraiet we still don't trust cursed-land-tigray ppl with 9 lives.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 01 Aug 2022, 09:15

Dedebit lady :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Afar Eritreans refused to pay attention to your gibberish. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now you focus on Tigre. Go back to your Tigray and focus on Kunama and Irob.

Eritrea for Eritreans. 8) 8) 8)
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 21:20
Tigre . . .

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 01 Aug 2022, 10:39

AgameLady is so bored of life. He scribbles the same BS over and over again about Eritrea and Eritreans. He needs to realise that Eritrea is not like his little kilil Chigray where Adwans feel superior to the other Awarajas, discriminate non Adwans, treat moslems as third class citizens in Chigray.
ብስሩ ማለሊት ዘይቖፎሮቶ ድንጋይ የለይ ልኤርትራ ግዛዕ ምዛዕ ልክትገብራ፥ እንተኾነይ ማለሊት እያ ከም ሳምና እልሓቐቐት ትኸድ ለላ።
ስለዚ ኣይተ ዓጋመ ሌዲ እንተዘደኽምኩም ይምረጽ ልብል ጽዋ እዩ ለሌና።

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 01 Aug 2022, 13:10

The minority Tigrinya ethnic group who have hijacked Eritrea independence are trying to hijack this Tigre thread, I know you people are jealous of Tigre people but I created this thread solely for Tigre, so please stay away from this thread.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 01 Aug 2022, 13:19

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 13:10
The minority Tigrinya ethnic group . . .
In Eritrea we don't subscribe to the backward minority-majority village mindset of your TPLF.

Eritrea for Eritreans 8) 8) 8)

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 01 Aug 2022, 13:21

Dedicated to AgameLady

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 01 Aug 2022, 17:03

All right Asmara insect, I know what's bothering you, this is harmless thread but as a Tigrinya, your frustration, anger and resentment towards Tigre people is understandable, Tigre people are the absolute majority ethnic group in Eritrea, their region is about fifteen times bigger than your region and there is nothing you can do about it.

Tigre are probably reading this thread and taking notes.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 01 Aug 2022, 17:13

Abbysnia Lady

First of all thier name is not "Tigre" but Jeberti-Eritreans or Muslims -Eritrea and they are not the most feared or brave but innocent victims of the evil hammasien.

The name "TIGRE" belongs to the Tigray People who used interchangeably with TIGRAY to describe the Heroic Tigray People.

How come if the Jeberti-Eritreans/Muslims Eriteans are brave and the largest ethnic in Eritrea why were they coward to lift one finger for the past 30 years to chase out the coward hammasien in Eritrea??

The Truth is the innocent Jeberti-Eritreans are waiting for the Heroic Tigray People to liberate them , Beja -Eritrea,keren -Eritrea and Akeleguzay very soon.

Few months ago the entire Eritrea, Ethiopian, Somalian were cheering for the traitors Afari soldiers to fight the Tigray People but the Heroic Tigray People chased and destroyed the traitors Afari soldiers into submission and you no longer hear about the coward Afari Empty bravado or their supporters Amhara, Eriteans, Galla, Somalian no more.

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 01 Aug 2022, 17:15

Shut the fu.ck up low iq vermin. An Eritrean must have taken out your father and bent over your sher.muta mother. I understand your frustration, you're our victim. Youre beneath us and your entire lineage is worth the dirt stuck on our shoe sole.
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 17:03
All right Asmara insect, I know what's bothering you, this is harmless thread but as a Tigrinya, your frustration, anger and resentment towards Tigre people is understandable, Tigre people are the absolute majority ethnic group in Eritrea, their region is about fifteen times bigger than your region and there is nothing you can do about it.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 01 Aug 2022, 18:32

low iq. vermin. beneath. sher.muta

This is all this mountain gorilla mother fckr know, your dirty prostitute parents never taught you how to express and behave.

Your smelly bald big-headed shermûta mother is ugly because she has high levels of testosterone, tell her to stop wearing dirty matted greasy fake toxic synthetic kinky hair, It's a health hazard, Now get lost, stupid mother fckr, this is Ethiopian forum.

Tigray People aka Fiyameta

I see, you can't resist this thread.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 01 Aug 2022, 18:41

Filthy vermin your sher.muta mother is giving a blowie to an Eritrean for some change. I heard your who.re sister got pregnant to unknown individual potentially an Eritrean. Tell your starving family to stop eating Eritrean bananas, it's not our fault our dna runs in your sisters throats :lol: :lol: :lol:
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 18:32
l
low iq. vermin. beneath. sher.muta

This is all this mountain gorilla mother fckr know, your dirty prostitute parents never taught you how to express and behave.

Your smelly bald big-headed shermûta mother is ugly because she has high levels of testosterone, tell her to stop wearing dirty matted greasy fake toxic synthetic kinky hair, It's a health hazard, Now get lost, stupid mother fckr, this is Ethiopian forum.

Tigray People aka Fiyameta

I see, you can't resist this thread.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 01 Aug 2022, 18:50

Illiterate mountain gorilla mother fckr start a new thread, I will teach you how to insult, your whole family are aids infested prostitutes, fggt azzhole.

Illiterate aids infested mountain gorilla, dare to start a new thread? shitfaced fggt.
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 01 Aug 2022, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 01 Aug 2022, 19:00

I enjoy rattling you just like how I rattle your sher.muta mother. It gives me pleasure stuffing my co*ck into the little piglet you call your mother. Stupid son of a swine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 18:50
Illiterate mountain gorilla mother fckr start a new thread, I will teach you how to insult, your whole family are aids infested prostitutes, fggt azzhole.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Aug 2022, 19:03

Don't mess with ጥባኸ ጥባኸ..... They are the ones who gave a nightmare to the beggars' terrorists of east Africa, TpLF AKA AGAMEWOCH.

Good, you agameeee arse don't forget the valuable lessons. Fear the fearless!! If you idiots mess with Eritrea, they will visit your mini zone, a kilil chigray, and mount you until you throw up.

I personally don't want to hear ኡኡኡኡኡኡ ጆ ባይደን ... ጎሪሞምና.... ወጊሮምና.... ኣጎምቢኾምና... ጨፍሊቆምና....ጢኺኖምና...

በኣማረኛ ሲተረጎም ደግሞ

በዱ*ን... ጨፈለቁን... አፈር አላሱን....አስጎነበሱን.... ሸንብን... ቅራንቅቧችንን ወሰዱብን.... በእናቴ ነጠላ እንትናቸውን አበሱበት .....ፈጩን.... :P . :lol:

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 01 Aug 2022, 19:26

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
01 Aug 2022, 17:03

“A thief believes everybody steals.” - Edward Howe

Your problem is that just because your TPLF leaders and their followers are so narrow minded that they cannot see beyond their village mindset, you think this backward mentality applies to everyone. FYI, in Eritrea there is no such a thing. Eritreans - regardless of their ethnicity and religion - they live in harmony respecting each other and defending the nation in unison. This outdated and divisive mentally TPLF infamously introduced into the Ethiopian society is the cause of all the problems we are seeing in the country at present. I am sure you - as a TPLF diehard supporter - are very proud of your "revolutionary democracy". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 01 Aug 2022, 19:34

abbysina Lady

You misunderstood our writing that we are just trying to tell you the truth.

We are telling you we the Tigray People will help the Jeberti-Eritreans, Afar -Eritrea to be independence from the evil hammasien.

The Jeberti-Eritreans, Muslims Eriteans, Akeleguzay have being showing Love for the Tigray People for a long time.

As far is your wild guess comparing us with the most worthless person Name "Fiyamta" is shame on you for not reading our threads destroying the ugly face name "Fiyamta"

The Jeberti-Eritreans, Afar -Eritrea will soon be liberated by the Heroic Tigray People from the evil hammasien.

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!