Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Re: ደቡብ ክልል ፈረሰ! ጉራጌ ክልል ነው! ጉራጌ በክለስተር ቦምብ ዘሩ አይጠፋም!!!

Post by Selam/ » 10 Jul 2022, 16:44

In my humble opinion, Gurages will remain intact whether under the status quo administrative system or as an independent ‘killil’ because of their unique, strong & seamless socioeconomic background. In fact, I am more worried about the Amharas in Shoa. ‘Outsiders’ could take advantage of their detached geographic location in relation to other Amhara regions, open & individualist culture and weak socioeconomic status & gradually swallow them even though they are part of Amhara Killil.
Horus wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 02:42

Abere

Post by Abere » 10 Jul 2022, 18:11

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nasty anti-Amhara OLF paid woman talks cheap about unrelated thing to Amhara.
Selam/ wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 16:44
In my humble opinion, Gurages will remain intact whether under the status quo administrative system or as an independent ‘killil’ because of their unique, strong & seamless socioeconomic background. In fact, I am more worried about the Amharas in Shoa. ‘Outsiders’ could take advantage of their detached geographic location in relation to other Amhara regions, open & individualist culture and weak socioeconomic status & gradually swallow them even though they are part of Amhara Killil.
Horus wrote:

Right

Post by Right » 10 Jul 2022, 22:10

The smaller ethnic groups shine and prosper under the umbrella of Ethiopia.

Without Ethiopia, they are nothing but fishes out of water. They will be picked one by one and be swallowed by the hungry vulture Oromuma.

Horror is making a loud noise by looking at the small picture. This too much talk of we are this and we are that will not take you anywhere. Without the Amaharas on their way, you are nothing for the Oromuma. If you don’t believe me then revisit the history book.

If you want to thrive and preserve your ethnic group STOP THE BLASTER AND DO THE FOLLOWING:

1) reject ethnic politics and the current constitution in any form or shape. Not in rhetoric only but in practice as well. Reject Abiye Ahmed until he comes clean.

2) this is not the time to fight for your own ethnic group. First save Ethiopia. You are talking about building your tiny village while the whole nation is burning.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Jul 2022, 22:18

አያ በሬው፣ I am pulling the worst out of you everyday & eventually turning you to your obnoxious true-self. You continuously ramble, swear vulgar words & droll over animal mating. Did you grow up in sewer?
Abere wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 18:11
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nasty anti-Amhara OLF paid woman talks cheap about unrelated thing to Amhara.
Selam/ wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 16:44
Horus wrote:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 10 Jul 2022, 22:39

Selam is a diqala with Oromuma in her. She is not quite in the OLF camp because of her hybrid nature. We have yet to find out her other diqala part but definitely Galla at least 50% is definite. There is nothing wrong being hybrids but hybrids have unconscious biases in which they won't really feel it and are dangerous. So gallit Selam uses Ethiopianst at cover but Gallist to the core.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Jul 2022, 23:35

ገዳዳ - Ask Ethoash & you would also find foreign identity in me. I am Eritrean, Oromo, Tigre, Amhara, Gurage,…

I am super human! :lol:
Misraq wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 22:39
Selam is a diqala with Oromuma in her. She is not quite in the OLF camp because of her hybrid nature. We have yet to find out her other diqala part but definitely Galla at least 50% is definite. There is nothing wrong being hybrids but hybrids have unconscious biases in which they won't really feel it and are dangerous. So gallit Selam uses Ethiopianst at cover but Gallist to the core.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 22 Mar 2024, 22:34

Names of 31 different ethnic groups/countries in war-torn Ethiopia.

There are so many different ethnic groups, cultures, languages and so many conflicts and extreme poverty in war-torn Ethiopia.

Let's pray for a peaceful speedy disintegration.