Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abere

Re: ደቡብ ክልል ፈረሰ! ጉራጌ ክልል ነው! ጉራጌ በክለስተር ቦምብ ዘሩ አይጠፋም!!!

Post by Abere » 09 Jul 2022, 14:29

ሆረስ፤

እኔ ክልል ጽንሰ ሃሳቡን እንጅ ለጉራጌ የክልል ድንኳን ይቅርበት አልልም። እንደ ሌሎቹ ዐብይ አህመድ ይተክልለታል - ተክሎ ማልቀስ ነው። ችግር የለም።
ምንም ጥርጥር አይግባህ - ጉራጌ ክልል ይሆናል። አይደለም ጉራጌ ከትግራይ ህዝብ እኩል ወይም አብላጫ ህዝብ ቁጥር ያለው አደሬ ፥ ጋምቤላ እና ጉሙዝ ክልል ሁነዋል። ምን አለ ትለኛለህ - በቃ የዛሬ አመት ክልል ነው ጉራጌ። ሙሴ ዐብይ አህመድ ወደ ተስፋዋ ወደ ጉራጌ ክልል የማድረስ ግደታ አለበት። ገና ከ85 የቀሩትን እነ ዳዋሮን፤ ወላይታ፤ኮንሶ፤ሃዲያ፥ ወዘተ ወደ ተስፋዋ ክልል ያሻግራቸዋል። በትዕግስት መጠበቅ ብቻ ነው።

Horus wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 14:02
አበረ፣
ጉራጌ አይደለም ክልል ወያኔ ከፈጠረው ቡድን ሌላ አንድም ቀን በጎሳ ተደራጅቶ አያውቅም። ስለዚህ እኔ በጎሳ መደራጀት ላይ ያለኝ አቋም ታውቃለህ ። ያንተው ወገኖች ወልዬዎችኮ በጅምላ የተፈጁት ከክልል ውጡ ተብሎ ነው አማራ በራሱ ክልል ወስጥኮ አንድም ጭፍጨፋ ደርሶበት አያቅም። ከትግሬ ወረራ በተቀር። ጉራጌ ማለቃቀስ አይወድም እንጂ አይደለም ሻሸመኔ፣ አይደለም ወለጋ፣ አይደለም ዝዋይ ቡራዩ ከጋሞች ጋር ተገድሏል ። ልክ እንደ አማራ የኔ ነው የሚለው ቤት ይፈልጋል ።

የጎሳ ክልሎች እስከ ሚፈርሱ ድረስ! ጉራጌ ብቻውን ክልሎች ማፍረስ አይችልም፣ ቢፈልግም ማለት ነው። እንኳንስ ጉራጌ የኢትዮጵያ ግማሽ አማራ ብቻውን ይህን ክልል የተባለ የትግሬ ፍጡር ሊያፈርስ አይችልም። ትግሬው፣ አፋሩ፣ ኦሮሞው፣ ሲዳማው ሱማሌው ሁሉ መስማማት አለበት ። ታዲያ እስከዚያ ጉራጌ ቋንቋ ጠፍቶ፣ እድገቱ ተቀጭቶ፣ ባህሉ ወድሞ ከኢትዮጵያ ይጥፋ ነው የምትለው? ያ ነው ግዙፉ የሞራል ጥያቄ! እኛ ታሪክ ይቅር የማይለው ሃላፊነት አለብን! አትርሳ።

አንድ የሰው ልጅ ባህሪ ሳይንስ ልንገርህ፣ ይህ ስብከት አየደለም፣ ፕሮፓጋንዳ አይደልም። ማንኛውም የሰው ፍጡር ማድረግ የሚፈልገውን ነገር ማድረግ ካልቻለ ማድረግ የሚቸለውን ነገር ያደርጋል። ይህን አለማድረግ በታሪክ ያስጠይቃል ። ማድረግ የሚፈልገውን ነገርና ማድረግ የሚችለውን ነገር መለየት የማይችል ሰው ደሞ አዋቂ አይደለም፣ ጂል ነው ። ያ ሰው ታሪክ ይጠይቀዋል!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 09 Jul 2022, 14:39

አበረ፣

ይህን ደግሜ ልለጥፍልና ላብቃ ። ፒፒ በክለስተር እንጂ ብቻችሁን ክልል አትሆኑም ስላለኮ ነው ይህን የምጽፈው ። እኔ ደግሜ ልንገርህ እስከዛሬ ድረስ አንድም ትግሬ፣ አንድም አማራ፣ አንድም ኦሮሞ፣ አንድም ባለ ክልል ክልሎች ይፍረሱ ብሎ ሲሟገት ሰምቼም አንብቤም አላቃም! ታዲያ እንዴት ብለው ነው ክልሎች የሚፈርሱት? ያ ደሞ ካልሆነ ሁሉም ክልሉን ያግኝ፣ ለክፉም ለደጉም!!

አንድ የሰው ልጅ ባህሪ ሳይንስ ልንገርህ፣ ይህ ስብከት አየደለም፣ ፕሮፓጋንዳ አይደልም። ማንኛውም የሰው ፍጡር ማድረግ የሚፈልገውን ነገር ማድረግ ካልቻለ ማድረግ የሚቸለውን ነገር ያደርጋል። ይህን አለማድረግ በታሪክ ያስጠይቃል ። ማድረግ የሚፈልገውን ነገርና ማድረግ የሚችለውን ነገር መለየት የማይችል ሰው ደሞ አዋቂ አይደለም፣ ጂል ነው ። ያ ሰው ታሪክ ይጠይቀዋል!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jul 2022, 15:50

Horus wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 23:14
አቢይና አባ ዱላ ጉራጌን በክልስተር ቦምብ ከኢትዮጵያ ለማጥፋት መለስ የጀመረውን ፕላን ስራ ላይ ለማዋል ላይ ታች እያሉ ነው! ይህ ደሞ ሊሆን የሚችለው በጉራጌ መቃብር ላይ ብቻ ነው !

ጉራጌ ክልል ነው!

Is there any more idiot on this planet?

Cluster farming is equated with cluster bombing, shame yourself!

What are you going to say about server cluster of a data center, from where this forum could be probably accessed?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jul 2022, 16:00

Cluster defined:

as a noun means: a number of similar things that occur together

as a verb: : to collect into a cluster

ታድያ ምኑ ነዉ እባካቺዉ ቆሻሻ ቃል የምያደርገዉ፣ እባካቺዉ እርዱኝ አለበላዚያ ደግሞ ደደብ ና ደደብ በለት ።
ሰለቸን አሁንስ!
Horus wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 23:00
የአቢይ አህመድ ብልጽግና ፓርቲና ክላስተር የተባለው ቆሻሻ ቃል ለጉራጌ አይሰራል! አይመጥንም!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 09 Jul 2022, 16:10

DTT
በክለስተር ኢቲሞሎጂ ላይ አንጎልክን ከምታደክም (ደሞ እዚህ ላይ ስለ ክለስተር እርሻ ያወራ የለም! ደሞ ክለስተር እርሻ ሳይሆን ኩታ ገጠም እርሻ ነው የሚባለው) አንድ ጥያቄ ልጠይቅህ? ጉራጌ የራሱ ክልል የመሆን መብት አለው ወይ የለውም ብለው ታምናለህ? በቃ የኔና ያንተ አመክኖአዊ ውይይት ከዚያ ይነሳል! አንተ ኦሮሞ እንደ ሆንክ አውቃለሁ! እንዴት እንዳወቅሁ አትጠይቀኝ? በአንድ ቃል ለምንድን ነው ጉራጌ ክልል የመሆን መብቱን በትግሪም በኦሮሞም መንግስት በግፍ የሚገፈፈው?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jul 2022, 17:24

Horus wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 16:10
DTT
በክለስተር ኢቲሞሎጂ ላይ አንጎልክን ከምታደክም (ደሞ እዚህ ላይ ስለ ክለስተር እርሻ ያወራ የለም! ደሞ ክለስተር እርሻ ሳይሆን ኩታ ገጠም እርሻ ነው የሚባለው) አንድ ጥያቄ ልጠይቅህ? ጉራጌ የራሱ ክልል የመሆን መብት አለው ወይ የለውም ብለው ታምናለህ? በቃ የኔና ያንተ አመክኖአዊ ውይይት ከዚያ ይነሳል! አንተ ኦሮሞ እንደ ሆንክ አውቃለሁ! እንዴት እንዳወቅሁ አትጠይቀኝ? በአንድ ቃል ለምንድን ነው ጉራጌ ክልል የመሆን መብቱን በትግሪም በኦሮሞም መንግስት በግፍ የሚገፈፈው?
First you need to subscribe to the idea of the will of the majority, which is also called rule by democracy. If the majority's will is respected (enforced) then I have no issue against Guraghe or anybody else in the country beomes a killil, unlike you.

There is something called the wisdom of the crowd and it is being used in many different fields as we speak. One of the reason that this idea got to prominence is the simple idea that the majority, taken together, will not err itself (unlike an individual or smaller groupings) much easily.

Many problems that have been looked insurmountable at an individual or less groupings level have been successfully surmounted when tackled by a crowd. That is also the essence why democracy has been accepted and adopted by many around the world. Except you and few other dictators.

If someone suggest that Guraghe and other similar Ethiopians will benefit if they come together and create their own cluster (of killils), it is also in the best interest of the involved people. If cluster farming produce more than dispersed plots of land then it is not far-fetched to assume clustered regions will also do much better than their disperesed individual mini killils counterparts. Why are you agianst that idea?

There is a field of scientific analysis called cluster analysis and used to achieve many many scientific discoveries of this world.

So, it is beyond me why this word should be considered a dirty word.

Abere

Post by Abere » 09 Jul 2022, 17:45

I think DefendTheLie( is courting to swallow Guraghe. Just say it, do not beat around the bush. If Tigre is ክልል, Adere is ክልል, Sidam is ክልል, Gumuz is ክልል, why not Guraghe. If ክልል is fashion, Guraghe can do it better than anyoone of your slaughter houses. Guraghes have larger economic output and stronger social capital than Oromo, or Tigre, etc. Guraghe business men contriubte more tax revnue nationally than Oromo and Tigre combined, yet these two are deciding who should or should not be ክልል, at least those in their names are doing this. By the way, ክልል is just tribalists fashion, not an economic or political necessity of Ethiopia and Ethiopians.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 09 Jul 2022, 17:47

DTT
ቀስ በቀስ ጉራጌን ወደ መስደብ እየሄድክ ነውኮ! ጉራጌ ምን እንደ ሚፈልግ ምን እንደ ሚጠቅመው የሚያውቅ ሕዝብ ነው ! ጠብ ያለሽ በዳቦ የትም አያደርስም! ጉራጌን ክልልነት የምትከለክለው በመቃብሩ ላይ ብቻ ነው ! እርሳው!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Jul 2022, 23:02

I asked you a question. I didn’t criticize you.
Horus wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 11:47
Selam/
Let me ask you this: Given the current ethnic killil structure, do you think that Gurage has the right and deserves to have its own killil? And, what exactly your criticism of my political position?

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 10 Jul 2022, 00:18

Selam/ wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 23:02
Horus wrote:
Selam/
Let me ask you this: Given the current ethnic killil structure, do you think that Gurage has the right and deserves to have its own killil? And, what exactly your criticism of my political position?
So, do you think that Gurage has the right and deserves to have its own killil?

Right

Post by Right » 10 Jul 2022, 00:22

The beauty of political power is that what you do in power will be exposed on the ground.

4+ years later we have a very good grasp of Abiye Ahmed and who he is as a leader. A replica of Melese Zenawi and the TPLF. Abiye is a woyannie.

Those who made the decision to give him the benefit of the doubt and support him are entitled to their decisions.
They can extract a favour from him for the benefit of their tribe and community at the expense of Ethiopia.

The Amaharas are in a very difficult time. Let there be no doubt that they will be able to defend themselves.

Those minority groups who abandoned Ethiopia in this difficult time, their time will come to taste the outcome of their decision. They will be then at the mercy of Oromuma for their survival.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Jul 2022, 00:29

Why don’t you answer my question first?
Horus wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 00:18
Selam/ wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 23:02
Horus wrote:
Selam/
So, do you think that Gurage has the right and deserves to have its own killil?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 10 Jul 2022, 01:39

Horus wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 00:37
TGAA

ይህ ጉድ ተመልከት ቀዳማዊት እመቤት ይህ ት/ቤት የከፈተችው ቆይቷል ! እርስቱ ግ ን ይንህ ቪዲዮ የለቀቀው ዛሬ ነው ። ነገ በኦፊሴል ደቡን መፍረሱና የከልስተር ቦምብ የሚወረወርበት ቀን ነው !!!

The salt of Ethiopia, Gurages , shouldn't be reduced to cluster because of servile politicians. Garages should not take this laying down. Till geography, not ethnicity, becomes the foundation of Ethiopian federalism, no ethnicity should be allowed to be swallowed and disappear by moggossist. That is what this childish absurdity is all about.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 10 Jul 2022, 02:16

TGAA
እመነኝ ፒፒ እና በአባ ዱላ የሚቀናበረው የኦሮሞ ዘር አጥፊ ቡድን ከቅዠቱ ካልወጣ ጉራጌ እስከ አለም ፍጻሜ ሌላ ሆሳዕና እንደ ማያቀና እንዳንዳንዱ ጉራጌ የወሰነው ጉዳይ ነው። አቢይ አህመድ ጉራጌ ክልል እንዳይሆን መንግስቱን አስተባብሮ የጉራጌን መብት በግፍ ለከለክል ይችላል ። ነገር ነገር በምንም ሃይል ሆሳዕና ሊወስደን አይችልም ። በማንኛውም ክላስተር ውስጥ ጉራጌ አይገባም ። ስለዚህ መብታንን ከገፈፈ ደቡብ አሁን ባላበት ሽባ ቁመና ሊቀጥል ይችላል።

ጉራጌ ከወዲሁ የራሱን ክፍለ ሃገር እያለማ ነው ። አቢይ ከፈለገ ዞን ይበለል ወይም ጠ/ግዛት ይበለን። ያሻውን ስም ይስጠን! ጉራጌ ከዚህ በኋላ የማንም መጠቀሚያ። የማንም ከተማ ገምቢ አይደለም ። አቢይ የጉራጌን ሕዝብ እየሰደበ ነው ። ጉራጌ ቋቅ ብሎታል !!!

Last edited by Horus on 10 Jul 2022, 02:42, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 10 Jul 2022, 02:28

ውታፍ ነቃይ ሆሩስ

በወለጋ የሚጨፈጨፋትን አማሮች "አርጎባዎች" ናቸው ብለህ ዓብይ ከፈፀመው የማያንስ ጀኖሳይድ ፈፅመህባቸዋል። አሁን ኬኛ ጉራጌን ሊሰለቅጥ ሲያመቻች እንዴት እንዘንልህ። የኦሮሙማ ባለሟልና ከዳሚ ራስህን አድርገህ ስትኖር ጉራጌን ካድከው። ለዚህም አጋለጥከው።

አሁን ይቅርታ ልትጠይቅ ይገባሃል።

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 10 Jul 2022, 02:58

Misraq wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 02:28
ውታፍ ነቃይ ሆሩስ

በወለጋ የሚጨፈጨፋትን አማሮች "አርጎባዎች" ናቸው ብለህ ዓብይ ከፈፀመው የማያንስ ጀኖሳይድ ፈፅመህባቸዋል። አሁን ኬኛ ጉራጌን ሊሰለቅጥ ሲያመቻች እንዴት እንዘንልህ። የኦሮሙማ ባለሟልና ከዳሚ ራስህን አድርገህ ስትኖር ጉራጌን ካድከው። ለዚህም አጋለጥከው።

አሁን ይቅርታ ልትጠይቅ ይገባሃል።
Major ውታፍ ነቃይ ሆሩስ እያለቃቀሰ ያለበት ሁኔታ ነው ያለው!! የMajor ውታፍ ነቃይ ሆሩስን ጉዳይ እና መጨረሻ ትልቅ ሶፋ ላይ ቁጭ ብለን እየተመለከተን ያለበት ሁኔታ ነው ያለው!!

ነግሬሽ አልነበር ባጥር ተንጠልጥዬ፣ ጋላ ጨፍጫፊ እንጅ መሪ አይሆን ብዬ!!! :P

Right

Post by Right » 10 Jul 2022, 08:01

Horror,

We told you so. What you gone do? Nothing really. You will be eaten alive. You can’t fight for sure as that is not your nature.
The Amaharas has sacrificed a lot to protect and defend you allowing stability and creating a space for you to realize your dream. You thought you are now strong and big enough to ally with savage Oromuma to sit on the grave yard of “ Amhara dominated Ethiopia”. At one point you wrongly said:”the Amharas think they are entitled to rule Ethiopia”.
Not so fast.
There maybe, maybe a room for minorities in the Gada system of an independent Oromo but slowly the system will eat it every one. The process started in 1450. Without the Amaharas standing on its way, it’s game over. Egypt knows it so is the Europeans and the world.

This time there will be no Amharas in the name of Ethiopia to rescue the thankless, ungrateful and disrespectful Guraghies.