Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Let me talk about the strengths of PM Abiy!

Post by Axumezana » 08 Jul 2022, 15:50

For the first two years, I supported Abiy , and wrote various articles, posts and advisory open letters directed to him on the areas I believe what he should do and what he should not. After the war in Tigray, which I was an eye witness, enough was enough for me and I stood against him until now but promised to forgive him if he retakes Assab and reverse the injustice committed by President Isaias and the mistake committed by PM Meles . With this background , I have tried to list the strengths of Abiy.

- A life time man of vision and mission

- Though from poor family, he educated himself, worked hard and prepared himself over long years to realize the first phase of his vision ( to be the leader of Ethiopia)

- A charismatic leader and good speaker that is able to
easily connect and get attention by his audience and the people at large .

- A man that see the future of Ethiopia in a disruptive manner ( while most of us are bogged down with the current and day to day challenges, Abiy sees a prospers Ethiopia that could export food ( eg wheat) in the near future, export innovative technology in longer term and becoming among the prominent powers of the world in the years to come. No body among the past leaders came up with the bold vision of making Ethiopia wheat surplus producer and to be exporter in a short time.

- A man that see both the big picture and details at the same time. ( He sees a prospers Ethiopia and at the same time you see him planting trees, visiting wheat farms, planning and executing projects etc)

- Ability to establish relationship with individuals in power and build networks to use them for his advantage.

- Ability to identify and develop disciples

- Though he thinks he is reformist , what I see is a transformational leader that comes with innovative ideas and beautify and transform his surroundings using new technology, clearing, cleaning, gardening and deeper architectural insights.

- Abiy is for me unpolished diamond but unfortunately he has been making grave strategic errors, in tolerating/ aggravating corruption and participated in genocide and war crimes for short term gains, which I myself,( so many other people
also did the same) has tried my best to warn him ahead through various means, and his political future is uncertain. I believe repentance and correcting his mistakes( which I outlined them on various posts and articles) could give him mercy and favour from God to complete what he started in Ethiopia, which is a very complex country to lead.

- As for me I am ready to forgive him as one Ethiopian citizen, if he brings back our access to the Red Sea!

I wish him good luck as he faces a turbulent working environment and uncertain future.
Last edited by Axumezana on 08 Jul 2022, 17:08, edited 3 times in total.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Re: Let me talk about the strengths of PM Abiy!

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 Jul 2022, 16:20

promised to forgive him if he retakes Assab
Low IQ animal, Assab is Afar land.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 08 Jul 2022, 16:21

Afar land is Ethiopia!

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 Jul 2022, 17:17

You are retarded, Tigrayan children are being abused and raped in Sudan by Sudanese, worry about them and keep Afars and Assab out of your low IQ mouth.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 08 Jul 2022, 18:11

Ascari scared to death with crocodile tears !!!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 09 Jul 2022, 12:37

Axumezana wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 16:21
Afar land is Ethiopia!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 28 Jan 2023, 00:37

Axumezana wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 15:50
For the first two years, I supported Abiy , and wrote various articles, posts and advisory open letters directed to him on the areas I believe what he should do and what he should not. After the war in Tigray, which I was an eye witness, enough was enough for me and I stood against him until now but promised to forgive him if he retakes Assab and reverse the injustice committed by President Isaias and the mistake committed by PM Meles . With this background , I have tried to list the strengths of Abiy.

- Though from poor family, he educated himself, worked hard and prepared himself over long years to realize the first phase of his vision ( to be the leader of Ethiopia)

- A man that see the future of Ethiopia in a disruptive manner ( while most of us are bogged down with the current and day to day challenges, Abiy sees a prospers Ethiopia that could export food ( eg wheat) in the near future, export innovative technology in longer term and becoming among the prominent powers of the world in the years to come. No body among the past leaders came up with the bold vision of making Ethiopia wheat surplus producer and to be exporter in a short time.

- A man that see both the big picture and details at the same time. ( He sees a prospers Ethiopia and at the same time you see him planting trees, visiting wheat farms, planning and executing projects etc)

- Ability to establish relationship with individuals in power and build networks to use them for his advantage.

- Though he thinks he is reformist , what I see is a transformational leader that comes with innovative ideas and beautify and transform his surroundings using new technology, clearing, cleaning, gardening and deeper architectural insights.

- Abiy is for me unpolished diamond but unfortunately he has been making grave strategic errors, in tolerating/ aggravating corruption and participated in genocide and war crimes for short term gains, which I myself,( so many other people
also did the same) has tried my best to warn him ahead through various means, and his political future is uncertain. I believe repentance and correcting his mistakes( which I outlined them on various posts and articles) could give him mercy and favour from God to complete what he started in Ethiopia, which is a very complex country to lead.

- As for me I am ready to forgive him as one Ethiopian citizen, if he brings back our access to the Red Sea!

I wish him good luck as he faces a turbulent working environment and uncertain future.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 07 Feb 2023, 16:48

Axumezana wrote:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 07 Feb 2023, 16:54

all of a sudden you chickens stopped the use of the word "Meshrefet" :lol: :lol: is that because you were tamed and disciplined by the whooping your received?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Feb 2023, 17:19

Axumezana wrote:

He was bold to have ever dreamed to democratize a nation that is simply very far from the idea of democracy, now he is haunted by that mistake.

But he is also a man who can master the challenges and get them under his control, the ungrateful will draw a lesson!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 24 Apr 2023, 22:25

Axumezana wrote: