Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

2 Eritrean General Philipos: Arm Amharas With Tanks & Drones ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 07 Jul 2022, 01:31

We Eritreans must help our amhara friends ASAP!!!

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: 2 Eritrean General Philipos: Arm Amharas With Tanks & Drones ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by ethiopianunity » 07 Jul 2022, 10:34

Tarik the Shabian! You don't care about Amara, you are doing this so that you want mutual distruction of Oromo and Amara in Ethiopia that is your dream. Your heart beats with Eritrea and Egypt. That is why you installed Dawud Ibsa in Wellega with the help of Eritreao-TPLFite still the free man today, Sebhat Nega in order to create this chaos. Dawd Ibsa and now Lemma Megersa are the students of Shabia along with Tplf. Ethiopoians might have short memory but I will keep reminding that. Aby's loyalty is also to these groups because he was educated and trained through Bereket Simon, he is indebted so he will help disintegrate Ethiopia out of this indebtedness. Sebhat Nega = Shabia= Isayas they work together that is why Sebhat is fee man, Bereket Simon is free man, Gebre Kiristos is a free man enjoying U.S, Adanom is free man ruling WHO. I wonder why Seyoum Mesfin and his comrade forgtot his name, were eliminated because they have Ethiopian blood and they can't be trusted? I don't know. They are ant Ethiopoian too but not trusted by Shabia.