Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

We Amharas love Pure Blooded Eritrean Melake Abraham Music

Post by Noble Amhara » 06 Jul 2022, 23:46

Selam/

Re: We Amharas love Pure Blooded Eritrean Melake Abraham Music

Post by Selam/ » 07 Jul 2022, 08:14

We Amhara
ልፋጫም ወያኔ - How many people reside inside your head?

Noble Amhara wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 23:46

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 07 Jul 2022, 10:48

I have always known you are Shabian who grew up in Gonder

Zack

Post by Zack » 07 Jul 2022, 11:28

You clocked it right this shortlegged shabian is no Amhara has nothing to do with Amhara one thing he doesn’t know about Amhara that amhara don’t ever call them selves amhara
Amhara wil calll them selves habesha Abyssinia Ethiopian even after the region respectfully gondere willl gojjam Shewa but they would never call themselves amhara so this shabia cat did a whole miscalculation with his impersonating or trying at least to resemble Amhara so ur right erhiopiaunity u got it right. The first day I saw is this guy smells like shabia

Dr Zackovich

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 07 Jul 2022, 12:07

Funny Zack aka Eden why now do you say this?

you didnt kill us for 30 years for being Gonder GOjjam Shewa or Wollo, you targetted us as Amhara till this day you still form alliances with terrorists to kill amhara civilians not gojame gonder wollo shewa so stop lying now

EthiopianUnity aka tiel again not amara.

Eritrea is now indepedent state what ya going to do about it? it is good weyane has no access to red sea or even PP. Eritrea rightfully cuts the corrupt snakes in 4kilo from gaining to much power while abusing the people in the country like abiy. Eritrea stopped Agame chauvanists from taking the Red Sea with their White allies. God use Eritrea to punish criminals in Ethiopia but I think PP needs a greater punishment especially cursed welega

Selam aka sadacha you are one jealous jimman wahabi
Zack wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 11:28
You clocked it right this shortlegged shabian is no Amhara has nothing to do with Amhara one thing he doesn’t know about Amhara that amhara don’t ever call them selves amhara
Amhara wil calll them selves habesha Abyssinia Ethiopian even after the region respectfully gondere willl gojjam Shewa but they would never call themselves amhara so this shabia cat did a whole miscalculation with his impersonating or trying at least to resemble Amhara so ur right erhiopiaunity u got it right. The first day I saw is this guy smells like shabia

Dr Zackovich

union
Member+

Post by union » 07 Jul 2022, 12:41

Nobel agame

I didn't know you are Eritean. It makes sense now.

Amaras and 99% of Ethiopians don't know who this Eritrean singer is. No disrespect to Eritrean brothers and sisters but we dont know him! Period.

Or you must be Nobel agame for lying :lol:

Noble Amhara wrote:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 07 Jul 2022, 13:58

Zack wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 11:28

Dr Zackovich
Zack,

I absolutely concur with your assertion. I always address the impostor dude while replying to him as....YOU ARE NEITHER NOBLE NOR AMHARA and that's the bitter truth. He ain't an ethiopian, he ain't shaabian rather a higdefite.

Believe me, fiyameta, digital weyanne, abdissa... Could be one of his accounts.

Everything is possible in this fuccked up forum which lacks moderators.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 07 Jul 2022, 14:35

Noble Amhara wrote:
Here is another great song of him.