Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Galla Agame Mozerfkkker Sadacha Macca Aka Euroland Aka Tekba: B!TCH STOP DELETING MY REPLIES COWARD!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 23:15

Long live Amhara & us Eritreans Friendship!!! :idea: :arrow:

[/quote]

. King of Kings Of my Eritrea & killer of agames. Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon. Hazega.
. Atse Tewodros z warriors of amhara, gondar.

Sadacha Macca

Re: Galla Agame Mozerfkkker Sadacha Macca Aka Euroland Aka Tekba: B!TCH STOP DELETING MY POSTS COWARD!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2022, 23:22

Agame boy tarik, calm down. It's not good for you to be so mad. Secondly, I ain't a moderator, I don't have the power to delete posts. Even if I could, I wouldn't. I want you to keep proving that you're an Agame ally at the very least. So keep posting. And know that, if your posts are deleted, it was either YOU or someone else... Ain't me.

union
Member+

Re: Galla Agame Mozerfkkker Sadacha Macca Aka Euroland Aka Tekba: B!TCH STOP DELETING MY REPLIES COWARD!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by union » 06 Jul 2022, 23:28

You are fckking with that stup'id wahabi too much!!. :lol: kill him he is still a Virgin. He is useless :lol:

Hell yeah, Amara and Eritrea are on the right track! :lol: :lol:
tarik wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 23:15
Long live Amhara & us Eritreans Friendship!!! :idea: :arrow:
. King of Kings Of my Eritrea & killer of agames. Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon. Hazega.
. Atse Tewodros z warriors of amhara, gondar.
[/quote]
Last edited by union on 06 Jul 2022, 23:30, edited 2 times in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Galla Agame Mozerfkkker Sadacha Macca Aka Euroland Aka Tekba: B!TCH STOP DELETING MY POSTS COWARD!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 23:29

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 23:22
Agame boy tarik, calm down. It's not good for you to be so mad. Secondly, I ain't a moderator, I don't have the power to delete posts. Even if I could, I wouldn't. I want you to keep proving that you're an Agame ally at the very least. So keep posting. And know that, if your posts are deleted, it was either YOU or someone else... Ain't me.

U stupid agame aka galla. I am full blood Eritrean and support amhara & us Eritreans alliance, but u gallas and tigray-tigrinya mozerfkkkers hate amharas and us pure Eritreans and u sided with cursed-land-tigray mozerfkkkers. That is z fact, u mozerfkker jowar mohammed slave galla. :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2022, 23:41

tarik wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 23:29
Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 23:22

U stupid agame aka galla. I am full blood Eritrean and support amhara & us Eritreans alliance, but u gallas and tigray-tigrinya mozerfkkkers hate amharas and us pure Eritreans and u sided with cursed-land-tigray mozerfkkkers. That is z fact, u mozerfkker jowar mohammed slave galla. :lol:

Agame boy tarik, yeah you're full Eritrean, as in, an Agame raised in Asmara. Your father was a former derg soldier and your mom was an Agame woman who migrated to Asmara for a better life, which was common back then..of course, Eritreans know who is proper kebessa and who is Agame, so you felt insulted by that.
As far as your hatred for Oromo goes, we'll find out.
It could be that, you hate Oromo because they chased your tegadalay TPLF uncle's back to mekelle. You were hoping that Tigray would help you fight wnd and remove shabia from power, but now they're busy focusing on their own survival.