Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

2 Z Idiots Tigray-Tigrinya That Hate Me, Because I Hate Gallas & Agames:((VIVA AMHARAS & MY ERITREA))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 22:15

Long live Amhara & us Eritreans Friendship!!! :idea: :arrow:

tekeba

Re: 2 Z Idiots Tigray-Tigrinya That Hate Me, Because I Hate Gallas & Agames:((VIVA AMHARAS & MY ERITREA))!!! WEEY GUUD !

Post by tekeba » 06 Jul 2022, 22:23

Tarik Werada axgame no one will be deceived that you are pure axgame. Those axgame like who have inferiority complex are embarrassed born axgame unfortunately you can't change the fact. Since you are too old it shows that you have amnesia, you forgot insulting my president ISU. Anta terewae wediza edaga arbi

Sadacha Macca

Re: 2 Z Idiots Tigray-Tigrinya That Hate Me, Because I Hate Gallas & Agames:((VIVA AMHARAS & MY ERITREA))!!! WEEY GUUD !

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2022, 22:33

Agame boy tarik, I personally do not care if you hate us Oromo's, that's fine, but I just do not like lies and deception. You ain't Eritrean, because no eritrean in their right mind would want tplf/tigrayans, who struggled for years to weaken and destroy eritrea, to help them fight their own government. Shabia ain't perfect, no government is, but they are nationalistic and paid their dues to establish and protect Eritrea; and if any new government or changes occur, it should come from within Eritrea, by Eritreans; without the involvement of agames that you called for unity with, or others.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 22:50

tarik wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 22:15
. King of Kings Of my Eritrea & killer of agames. Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon. Hazega.
. Atse Tewodros z warriors of amhara, gondar.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 23:34

[/quote]

. King of Kings Of my Eritrea & killer of agames. Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon. Hazega.
. Atse Tewodros z warriors of amhara, gondar.

U stupid agame aka galla. I am full blood Eritrean and support amhara & us Eritreans alliance, but u gallas and tigray-tigrinya mozerfkkkers hate amharas and us pure Eritreans and u sided with cursed-land-tigray mozerfkkkers. That is z fact, u mozerfkker jowar mohammed slave galla. :lol: