Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

FACT:Gallas & Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl R Animals & Can't Rule, So Pure Amharas Must Rule Ethiopia ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 19:21

We pure blood Eritreans should help our amhara brothers 2 rule ethiopia and get rid of gallas and cursed-land-tigray ppl out of power 4 good.

Sadacha Macca

Re: FACT:Gallas & Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl R Animals & Can't Rule, So Pure Amharas Must Rule Ethiopia ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2022, 20:26

You want to not only divide your own ''Eritrean people,'' by saying Hamassien aren't trustworthy and that Mensae should rule; you now want to divide Ethiopians. You seem to be obsessed with Amhara's and how they must rule, even though it's none of your business who rules Ethiopia, it could be a Somali, an Afar, a Gurage, etc.
Yet, you claim to be an Eritrean, and you discuss Ethiopian internal affairs more than you discuss Eritrea. You are without a doubt, wanting to see conflict between Amhara's and Oromo's. I didn't forget when you said, in order for Eritrea to be ''strong and at peace,'' that Ethiopia must be at war. You expose your deceitful, evil self, every time you post; so keep it up.

euroland
Member+

Re: FACT:Gallas & Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl R Animals & Can't Rule, So Pure Amharas Must Rule Ethiopia ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!

Post by euroland » 06 Jul 2022, 20:37

Ayte Tarik, wedi Adwa is hard at work;
Like i always say, no Eritrean would call the Oromo people in a derogatory term, to gain what? We have no border dispute nor hold any grange because we never had any ill feelings toward the Oromos. Only one has to be a twisted heart agame to work hard day and night to create hate between Eritrean vs Oromos, Amara vs. Oromos; no one gain from infighting between these people except the Agames.

Some here think tarik is a full blooded Amara who hates Oromos and Agames equally; I totally disagree; in fact, he hates Eritreans more than anyone else; as Asmara born Agame, he must have suffered deep inferiority complex as all agames who lives in Eritrea.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 20:26
You want to not only divide your own ''Eritrean people,'' by saying Hamassien aren't trustworthy and that Mensae should rule; you now want to divide Ethiopians. You seem to be obsessed with Amhara's and how they must rule, even though it's none of your business who rules Ethiopia, it could be a Somali, an Afar, a Gurage, etc.
Yet, you claim to be an Eritrean, and you discuss Ethiopian internal affairs more than you discuss Eritrea. You are without a doubt, wanting to see conflict between Amhara's and Oromo's. I didn't forget when you said, in order for Eritrea to be ''strong and at peace,'' that Ethiopia must be at war. You expose your deceitful, evil self, every time you post; so keep it up.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 20:56

euroland wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 20:37
Ayte Tarik, wedi Adwa is hard at work;
Like i always say, no Eritrean would call the Oromo people in a derogatory term, to gain what? We have no border dispute nor hold any grange because we never had any ill feelings toward the Oromos. Only one has to be a twisted heart agame to work hard day and night to create hate between Eritrean vs Oromos, Amara vs. Oromos; no one gain from infighting between these people except the Agames.

Some here think tarik is a full blooded Amara who hates Oromos and Agames equally; I totally disagree; in fact, he hates Eritreans more than anyone else; as Asmara born Agame, he must have suffered deep inferiority complex as all agames who lives in Eritrea.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 20:26
Sadacha aka euroland aka tekeba, u just keep talking 2 urself, but z reality is ur stupid galla abiy will fall and amharas will rule ethiopia and we pure blood Eritreans will help them deal with it u half galla monkey tigray tigrinya baztard.
:lol: :mrgreen:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 06 Jul 2022, 21:01

tarik wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 19:21
We pure blood Eritreans should help our amhara brothers 2 rule ethiopia and get rid of gallas and cursed-land-tigray ppl out of power 4 good.
Ye tarik atela baboon,

You are getting more and more paranoid and over working. Take a break and eat banana. BINGO!

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 06 Jul 2022, 22:35

Tarik Werada axgame no one will be deceived that you are pure axgame. Those axgame like you who have inferiority complex are embarrassed born axgame, unfortunately you can't change the fact. Since you are too old it shows that you have amnesia, you forgot insulting my president ISU in the past. Anta terewae wediza edaga arbi

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 23:11

Long live Amhara & us Eritreans Friendship!!! :idea: :arrow:

[/quote]

. King of Kings Of my Eritrea & killer of agames. Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon. Hazega.
. Atse Tewodros z warriors of amhara, gondar.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2022, 23:18

Euroland that's a fact. Eritreans have no historical, whether past or present, to hate Oromo whom they barely probably even know since we do not border each other. Oromo have no problems with Eritreans either, no reason to. Even if we disagree with some things shabia did in the 1990s, you saw the huge welcome President Isayas got in Oromia, in Amhara too.
Whether diaspora or back home, I have yet to meet any Eritreans who hate any Ethiopian ethnic groups actually, except for agames. Online or in person. From the many Eritreans here, the only one who hates us with a passion, to the point he makes posts about us daily, is the so called "pure Eritrean tarik."

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 23:43

Long live Amhara & us Eritreans Friendship!!! :idea: :arrow:

[/quote]

. King of Kings Of my Eritrea & killer of agames. Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon. Hazega.
. Atse Tewodros z warriors of amhara, gondar.